Swastika

Why has swastikas been used in so many cultures over the world? Pic is a etruscan swastika

Simple geometric shape.
Most kids probably drew one in the dirt years before learning what it was.

its basic geometry, pretty shape thats easy to draw

solar symbol, with added effect of lines denoting movement, which refers to movement in stages encapsulating a complete journey or process.

You seem like avery nice person. Thank you.

Thank you user. :)

What about the Yin and Yang symbol?

Pic related is from Neolithic Ukraine

because they were all impious and hated jews

The nazis believe that the aryans are the sons of God and that everyone else is a bastard of Satan (and thus not really human).
For them the swastika is the symbol of humanity.
They also believe that every ancient civilisation was created by aryans, who migrated from the North Pole (they call it Hyperborrea) and then mixed with the local populations until they disappeared.

Of course you won't find sufficient evidence for their claims, but they are the only ones with a global theory for the swastika.

The german gymnastics federation and their motto: "Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!" (Fresh, Pious, Jolly, Free!) had constructed some similiar symbols or logo from the 4 initial letters (F) in 1920. A sporting movement which was very popular also in the US.

(you)
[spoiler]nice trips[/spoiler]

I cant even spoiler tag

Pre-vedic Aryans took it with them on their migration from east to west. Lasted over 6 millennia.

You're a retard.

bump

Basically what other anons said about it being a simple and interesting pattern that people liked us use in symbols and decoration.

I remember when I was a kid I made some swastikas out of lego because I thought it looked cool and my mom freaked out. I had no idea why.

Are you aryan ?

don't be sad fren. [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler] don't work on Veeky Forums

thank you fren :D

Similar question - how were people so easily fooled into believing that the Swastika was a Hindu symbol "stolen" by the Germans? Outside of Veeky Forums I've quite literally never heard anyone believe otherwise.

Pie religions were the same. Perkunas in Lithuania is the same perkwunos from the rig veda

BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL ARYANS CIVILIZED THE NONARYAN PEOPLES OF EARTH, COMPRISING THEM WITHIN THEIR WORLDEMPIRE, WHILST ALSO ESTABLISHING THEMSELVES AMONGST NONARYANS, AND EVENTUALLY MISCEGENATING WITH THEM, HENCE, THE WIDESPREAD PRESENCE OF THE SWASTIKA, AND ALSO WHY PRESENCE OF SWASTIKA DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENTAIL THAT THE PEOPLE, SOCIETY, OR CULTURE, IN WHICH IT IS PRESENT, IS ARYAN.