Rape of Nanjing 80th anniversary

80th Anniversary on the Rape of Nanjing.

“May your next lives will be covered in silk and prosperity
Enough to numb the chaos of your past”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1aLFfk_kqY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
youtu.be/AHAX1oV4GIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha it never happened. it was staged by George Soros and the Muslims in 1937 in order to vilify and demonize Japan because Japan wouldn't open the borders for the refugees. It never happened and if it did it was the Muslims that did it. Better than Islam is my new motto.

this image is actually really fucking sad
F

>tfw chinks are still butt-hurt over it

Daily reminder that Japanese did nothing wrong

>conspicuous consumption is justified by reincarnation

what did they mean by this?

I'll never get sick of this meme desu

Chinks BTFO

80th anniversary of something that literally never happened.

your great grandpa losing his virginity?

EPBP

t. nip

I really dig that image.
Little Chinese girls make my heart swell. I'm so happy for China...

Daily reminder "war crimes" is literally an oxymoron and thinking otherwise is vainly trying to usurp nature and God.

t. Ting Ling

Nice meme. Chinese women are disgusting so no one would rape them en masse. Similar to how there are virtually no white on black rapes because black women do not attract white men

Based white men save chink women from jap rapists, chinks love white D.

Did I just fucking walk into /pol/?

Why is there such an obligation to act like an edgy contrarian about shit like this on Veeky Forums of all places?

Le pol googeyman

People deny political stunts to demonize defeated countries. Chinese were far worse than Japanese and got away with it

/pol/ and Veeky Forums hates chinks, user. You don't know that?

They should desu
Bunch of hypocritical fucks whinging about /pol/ and then turning around and celebrating the PRC cracking down on Western degeneracy like democracy and LGBT rights

The poltards are lashing out in an autistic rage because of Roy Moore's loss and so we have to sit through it

weeb with philipino-jap-hawaiian wife spotted

who in god's name is roy moore?
someone your daddy supports that makes you upset?

There's an interesting movie about it called the city of life and death
youtu.be/Y1aLFfk_kqY

Go to bed Roy

Denying it doesn't mean it didn't happen
You're ignorant

>Reminder that the perpetrator, Prince Asaka, was never punished, was transferred to a cosy station within Japan, was never charged by the War Crimes Tribunal but merely forced to abdicate, and played golf as the patron of a prestigious golf club on the coast
>Reminder that General Matsui, the elderly veteran who Prince Asaka had relieved of command at Nanjing due to the former's illness
>The man who had crawled out of his bed when he heard about what was happening to relieve Asaka
>Who admitted in 1940's Japan that he was 'filled with regret' about what had taken place in Nanking despite the entire narrative of the IJA basically being 'lol chinks are animals'
>Who was charged with 38 accounts of war crimes, some of them class A, and was cleared of all but one (Nanking) for which he was sentenced to death
>Who said to his Prison Chaplain, "The Nanking Incident was a terrible disgrace ... Immediately after the memorial services, I assembled the higher officers and wept tears of anger before them, as Commander-in-Chief ... I told them that after all our efforts to enhance the Imperial prestige, everything had been lost in one moment through the brutalities of the soldiers. And can you imagine it, even after that, these officers laughed at me ... I am really, therefore, quite happy that I, at least, should have ended this way, in the sense that it may serve to urge self-reflection on many more members of the military of that time.
>Who, was asked as the most senior male, to lead his fellow convicted criminals in shouting three cheers of banzai to the Emperor before their execution
>He was hung a few minutes after midnight on December 23, 1948

>Asaka spent most of his time playing golf. He also took an active interest in golf course development and in the 1950s was the architect of the Plateau Golf Course at the Dai-Hakone Country Club. He died of natural causes on 12 April 1981 at his home. He was 93 years old.

Thinking about it makes me sick.

DO IT AGAIN

Denial is a form of butthurt too, you know.

Happy bloody anniversary chinks
One of the few things japs did right
Rape of Nanking best day of my life

fuck

>/pol/ is one person
>/pol/ is a homogeneous entity
wew

>all turds aren't the same haha there is so much variety

Cuck

>

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

Educate yourself, faggot

Do you ever look at yourself in a mirror? Or just pause for a moment and consider your life?

>Prince Asaka "Chinkslayer" Yasuhiko

>listen to chinese radio
>they have a evening just dedicated to rape of nanjing

I love the chinese butthurt about this. The whole evening was just a monotone voice reading some book or some shit about what happened there and usually they have a annoyingly happy hosts talking about some propaganda that the goverments feeds to the people.

Literally who?

I don't understand this board. Barring this poorly disguised bait thread, Veeky Forums by and large looks for ANY reason to bring up Nanjing in any discussion about nips. At the same time this board will argue in other threads that talking about the native american treatment by europeans is okay because it wasn't genocide by the technical UN definition and the Armenian Genocide is completely ignored.

Nanjing was a horrible event and shouldn't be forgotten, ignored, or downplayed as the war crime it was but does it need to be harped on at every opportunity while other heinous historical events demonstrating lack of humanity are downplayed or ignored?

Inb4 >Veeky Forums is one person or >butthurt nip/weeb

Since Veeky Forums started /pol/ has planned to shift the narrative on things such as genocides so they could mislead people.
They should be regulated to their containment board like /mlp/ was.

pretty good movie, recommend to anyone

youtu.be/AHAX1oV4GIk

You say that, but apparently they don’t feel the same way if they’re still denying it.

Lets think about happy thoughts. Like when the nips where BTFO.

why were the post-war executions so fucked up? they also executed yamashita for no real reason but gave immunity to the guys in charge of unit 731.

Is it a dick move to say the chinese deserved it?

^
Depends if you truly believe that or you're just an edgy thirteen year old looking for attention.
Brainlet if the former, dick if the latter.

>the chinese deserved it because they tried to defend themselves from a wave of rape monkeys

>but does it need to be harped on at every opportunity while other heinous historical events demonstrating lack of humanity are downplayed or ignored?
All those events are significant. It's likely the native American genocide is downplayed here given most people here are themselves American or European by descent. It's easier to downplay something your own race had a hand in rather than a conflict between two other groups of people. Armenian Genocide is ignored here because slavs aren't in the current zeitgeist.
Regardless, these events should be harped on until the end of time. They should never be forgotten.
The good thing is that as long as people keep denying or downplaying the events, they ironically will never be forgotten, as it will never resolve itself in the social consciousness.
Japs and weebs like are actually doing their part to ensure this topic is ripe for discussion for decades to come, and are actively hindering Japanese relations with the rest Asia in the world stage.

>Veeky Forums shitposts are actively hindering japanese relations with the rest of east asia
kek where do you people come from

> tfw I just finished writing an analysis of this movie for my chinese film class yesterday
> tfw reading this thread

F
That one hits hard.
FUCK

>forgetting Pepe and every other Veeky Forums meme that has seeped its way into real life from the impressionable children that lurk these forums
gb2/reddit/

ITT

>every person that posts about politics on Veeky Forums is a subhuman ahaha
how happy we would all be if they were all gassed amirite???

you're the redditor here for believing pepe and wojak are actively influencing the outside world, and that some /pol/ posting on Veeky Forums is harming the stability of east asia.
take a break from the internet, its warping your brain.

More of this? I feel like there needs to be versions in other eras too like:

>By the Gods! Yet another Roman War Crimes Denial Thread!

Alcohol is yeast turds and most people seem to love it. I don't, but, my point is you're being stupid.

Maybe it happened because their woman is too ugly and most jap soldier was on a nofap competition and got too much semen to waste on fine chink females. Also free lolis. Currently Japan is doomed, so no need to revenge.

10 year old Chinese girls deserved to be raped and bayoneted? Yeah I guess it’s a dick move to say they deserved that.

Oh China will get its revenge. Soon enough every Japanese industry will be outcompeted by the Chinese, their tourists will flood in, and their real estate investors will raise prices so high Japanese get to live in shoe boxes. Japanese then are going to rapidly die out and Chinese will inherit their islands.

Oh wait...

This. They were Chinese, not human

I listened to a radio documentary about a Chinese girl who said she was raped by 70+ jap soldiers every day for several years.

>tied up with coarse ropes in a bent over position
>all those tiny brown jap dicks penetrating me for 11 hours a day, non stop
>All those dozens of hot cum loads dripping out of me all day

This is now one of my favorite go to fantasies when the having a Veeky Forumstorical fap session.

I stop when the chinese stop having full-on propaganda radiostations in english

there's certainly a dick involved anyway you look at it

Would that even be appealing?

Like, if you're the guy who gets in at 6 in the afternoon, all of her orifices are 90% jizz.

It'd be like fucking a jar of mayo.

I dont think you got the point. I fantasize about being the girl...

Besides, Japs are into all sorts of crazy shit, fucking an octopus covered in mayonnaise is probably an actual genre there.

>surprised that a Taiwanese Bobsledding board is defending anime and thus Japan.

Again I said it shouldn't be forgotten and it was vile; however, in a thread about warring states period or shintoism before and buddhist mixing or nobunaga's failings as a leader it's not relevent to thr conversation to say "Nanjing never 4get." Every civilization has had these questionable moments or morality and it's not denying to acknowledge the progress/achievements of a civilizations outside of their atrocities otherwise this board would just be /wc/ - War Crimes

>Americans

>Little Chinese girls make my heart swell.

Im sure the nips had lots of fun pounding those little tight chinky pinkies.

>implying war guilt wouldn't be used as a pretext for replacement imagination
Look at Germany.

And it'll work everytime. Chinks are too easy to get a rise out of.

They wanted to exonerate the imperial family (Hirohito's main crime was shutting up and playing his appointed role once the militarists started whacking pacifists, but some of his relatives were among the worst offenders) and felt the need to get people someone had heard of for symbolic value, while the most severe crimes were by low-ranking fanatics acting against orders. (To be fair, there were very large numbers of said fanatics, and they didn't want to do a Soviet-style purge.)

I think sparing unit 731 was an operation paperclip style thing to get their research data and scientists.

>you are now aware that Chiang Kai-Shek's China, unlike Imperial Japan, was a fascist state

The communist party has improved China a lot since the war.

Support the communist party!

Does Japan and China get along now?

>this fucking gif that takes 20+ times to actually read
Why would anyone do that

On and off.

More than Koreans, ironically enough.

Its a tsun tsun relationship

Well said.

Don't samefag, Zheng.

Kill yourself

Ok

Why are you acting like a child?

Chinks should've raped Japan in retaliation.
I'd call it "Death by a billion cocks".

Rude desu

Why are you acting like a child?

the KMT was radical centrist.

>Armenians are Slavs

t. Cracker larping as Jap