squat : 160x3
bench : 110x3

what bf% am i?

8 months lifting, chicken little mode, feels bad man

Should I keep cutting bruhs?

Goal body

routine? I'm currently 5'9" 180lbs and sick of being a chubster

you should lift

I just started regularly like a month ago.

SS lol. Though I have been doing track and xc for three years and we would lift once a week.

I should add that I do ~350 crunches every day with 10 mins of planks as well as a 4-8 mile run at 8-8:30 pace.

take on ur shirt ure not shredded enough to be walking shirtless

and around 16%

wtf do u do for core

How do you have two images in one image. Can this be done on an iPhone? I hate posting one picture the posting the other.

6' ~173

You got potential brother and it's beginning to show! Keep it up!

how de fek do u train dose

plz enlighten me senpai

No

Mirrin

Chest is lagging a bit

Obliques? I don't train them specifically. I want to prevent getting my core too thick so I can keep my v-taper. But they still get worked during squats, deads, etc.

What sort of routine are you on?

PPL?
Split?

>174cm-5'8"
>85kg- 187lbs
>OHP 135x5 (strict form, full ROM)
>Bench 225x4 (half count pause at bottom)
>Squat 290x5 (highbar, beltless)
>Deadlift 395x5 (conventional, beltless)

I think my narrow shoulders really fuck me over aesthetics wise but hopefully once I cut the smallet waist will ameliorate this. If I had to guess I'd say I'm at about 22-24% bf. 19 months of serious lifting, but a couple were wasted on a cut.

How do you have two images in one image. Can this be done on an iPhone? I hate posting one picture the posting the other.

All thanks to the sticky

I'm about 6', with 163 but am starting my first bulk to get up to 175 and this is pretty much my goal body. What's your routine?

Flexing with good lighting. Pretty sure that what appears to be "abs" are actually fat rolls.

Done a lot of different shit because I unfortunately get bored with routines quickly. I recently spliced together Texas method and Smolov jr for squats and did that for a while.

I'm going on vacation, but once I get back I'm hopping on GVT which I'm pretty excited about.

i see
on what kind of routine did u make the most gains?

im currently on coolcicada's PPL routine

merlin hard

mirin, but
>GVT
good fucking luck if you aren't on gear, my friend. Maybe I just have 0 muscle endurance, but GVT absolutely wrecked my shit when I tried it a few years ago.

im interested in seeing how you handle it and if it works for you. Looking great tho

did you SS? plz tell me you SS and that's what you got out of it. looks good brah

OP here
also 87kg 188cm

>GVT is a joke comparing it with arnolds basic mass routine

I think coolcicada's PPL was the first "real" routine I ever did. However, I didn't know much about lifting back then and ended up not following the routine exactly. Funny enough, I kind of accidently turned into SS + accessories without even knowing what SS was. I wasn't eating enough back then to really benefit though.

Gains-wise its all been pretty consistent. I slow bulked up from 6' 135 lbs. Pobably have to say the most beneficial was 1.5 years later when I (correctly) did SS. Gotta add accessories though

Thanks mang. I'm natty but I seem to handle high volume routines relatively well. Maybe I'm slow twitch dominant, dunno.

Mirin dem obliques. Cut until the end of summer then go on a bulk.

Wait so ure saying uve never trained for "aesthetics" u just did strength programs and got aesthetic?

>tfw genes do make the difference

65-86kg.
Powerlifter.
bla bla..

Depressed.. Dumped by gf..
H-hold me.. ;___;

I have done hypertrophy routines. Like I said I've done a bunch of different routines. I just have done more strength than hypertrophy based routines.

You're right about genetics though desu senpai. I lucked out there.

well GVT is more of a philosophy than a cookie-cutter routine. You can probably google it and get some bastardized GVT inspired 'routine' on bodybuilding.com, but when I did it it was suggested to me by some roiding manlet BB competitor who owned a gym in a hospital basement.

The basic principle was still 10x10, but this guy had us supersetting bodyweight stuff between every set (10 DB press -> Superset as many pushups you can possibly do -> rest 90 seconds -> another set)

and yes 10x10 > 5x8-12

The first time he showed us the workout, one of my friends puked and the other one quit the gym soon after

>No chest
>No tris
>No shoulder
You shouldn't have 'cut' in the first place.

I've just googled it a bit now... When I'm done with arnolds basic mass I'll try the GVT.
It looks more like a endurance routine then a bodybuilding one..

Why did she dump you bro?

She didn't want a relationship.. She wanted freedom or whatever.. Think she found someone at her Crossfit gym..
He's stronger than me aswell..

My confidence is at zero..

I'm dying.. :(

well guys like Piana and O'Hearn are known to extend to the 20-25 rep range and they obviously stimulate growth, but they are on mad amounts of gear.

The whole rep-range thing is more of a guideline and doesn't necessarily affect everyone the same way in regards to level of fitness. But yeah GVT was a test of my endurance and I failed hard.

Aww, that sucks, that's a stupid reason to end it too. I'm so sorry user, if it's worth anything you look really nice and I'm sure you'll find someone else again. Don't let your confidence get low cause of some girl.

you are not natty f@m

Thank you :)

D O
S T E R O I D S
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

>22-24% bf

You're more like 30% + buddy.
Time for a long, clean cut.

DLs twice a week? I feel like that might inhibit progression.

can I get a bf% estimate? I am working out on a slight cut. not sure if I should push the cut more or start lifting heavier and eat above maintenance. Goal is to gain strength.

>inb4 trap with gyno hurrhurr

I'll hold you user

>yes all the homo

At least you've had a girlfriend

Rather feel pain that nothing at all

Also you look good breh keep it up

If your goal is strength, you shouldn't be cutting.

tits or gtfo

I was cutting down first, but now I'm hovering around my goal weight. I could continue to cut to lose 10-ish more lbs or just say fuck it and start lifting and eating more.

progress and early results like that is what puts off a lot of new lifters, friendo

how many cycles have you been through? cutting won't give you strength in any way, whatsoever

oh user this is a blue board, I'd get banned.

The feeling of never ever having had a gf were far easier than losing the girl I loved user.

>blue board
just censor the nipples

How bad is this for two months progress?
> 5'11 @ 160
> 75/100/160/180

Train harder comrade, much harder....

And about that arm on your hip? Do not do that ever again in your life. Pregnant woman stand like that.

Been training for a little over two months now 5'11 170lbs. My question is should I lose more weight or bulk up and build more muscle at this point?

see

if you were a fish it would be a stingray
you look flat as fuck yet wide

Shave your fucking chest you look nasty. Talk about a shitty way to show gains. Get rid of that shit and do some more chest and you'll be g00d :-)

In the same boat man, same weight and height too. was really looking forward to cutting to abs but fuck, making no strength gains feels so bad and I just see a skelly growing in the mirror.

Build muscles. Get strong.
You can always get aesthetic in the future. Use your little over weight for muscle building.

5 months SS no GOMAD makes me shit too much

Aim higher...

that jaw

u gon get surgery?

post her nudes on /soc/ that will show her

What's wrong with it

haters will say it's photoshop :)

Build more muscle. I'd say about 2 years more.

That's a pretty poor critique, my jaw doesn't look like that.

No they will mention that you are 5'6" and that you never learn

Was probably 210-215 pounds in first pic, 175 in second pic.

Changed my diet completely, stopped drinking any calories and eating out. At least 100grams of protein daily, keeping carbs low and fat whatever. Just dieted for first 2 months and I've been lifting seriously for the last month and a half at a friend's upscale community gym (lots of dumbbells, lifting machines, tybg they have a cable machine) have an appointment to join a legit gym tomorrow with my best friend and I'm honestly so fucking hyped.

Also have an appointment next week to see if I have actual pubertal gyno or if I'm still just too fat. I was around 280lbs at 15 and lost weight in high school but plateaued at around 210-220. Yeah gyno sucks but it's just another thing in my life that I'll eventually overcome if that's what it turns out to be.

I'm just so fucking happy I started when I did rather than waiting for a tomorrow that never comes.

70lbs x 5 OHP
135lbs x 5 dumbbell bench
195x 1 dual dumbbell squat - 160lbs working set
225 trap bar dead

thanks for the (You) fatass :)

You look like you have been exposed to a lot of estrogen. Depending on where you live, there could be a high concentration of chemicals that act like hormones in your water. Using a lot of plastic products also can be harmful.

Unfortunately I had a really poor diet from around 8-16, so the damage has been done. I'm having some bloodwork done next week to get my test/estrogen levels checked but I've

ok sorry

U LOOK LIKE TINYCHIMP

THE CHIMP HAS RETURNED

but I plan on doing the best I can with the hand that I've been dealt, regardless of my own role in that. No looking back and no making excuses

Honestly mirin bro.

How do I into your physique? What's your diet like? Routine/timeframe?

Looking good, what do your legs look like? How long have you been at it?

not him but ill estimate

>How do I into your physique?
lift
>What's your diet like?
Food
>Routine/timeframe?
2-3years

ur good, how tall?

3 years, variation of PPL, lots of cardio, high protein and low bullshit.
i don't have a good picture of my legs but I'm maintaining a 315lb 3x10 squat for athletic purposes

Is this good for 16 months of lifting?

I went from 138lbs to 172lbs and my 1RM have increased by more than 100%

4th month in I guess 6'0 150lbs

just post your routine, you fucking ninny
every cbt someone asks

how hard is it to have that shit on a post-it note on your desktop?

You want him to do you a favor, he doesnt even know you. Following his routine wont tell u anything u cuntbag.
give it 2-3years and people will tell u u on roids even tho u aint
>dat delt development/vascularity

dont fall for the dirty bulk meme, i did it and got fat

>lifting 6 days a week
>as a natty

i mean i have shit written down but every week is different
Push
>bb bench
>incline db bench
>cable flyes
>ohp
>tricep pulldowns
>front hammer raises
>lateral raises
Pull
>bb cheat curls
>db cross-body hammer curls
>bb row
>db row
>chinups
>hex bar shrugs
>db shrugs
Legs
>squat (usually stop here desu)
>leg extensions
>leg curls
>calf raises
i go to the gym 3-5 times a week and hit whatever isn't sore again

Nice child birthing hips babe, want sum fuk ?

>You want him to do you a favor, he doesnt even know you.
literally 20 seconds worth of typing

>Following his routine wont tell u anything u cuntbag.
are you honestly retarded?

cheers
3x5, 3x8, 3x12-15, 5x5?

Why is all the physiques that I typically want on a PPL routine?

1.83m/6'0
72.5kg/160lbs
20 years old

Lifting for health, but I'm curious to see how I look in terms of aesthetics and nobody replies to me hehe

>Lifting for health
>roiding
ayy

your not making gains because you're a skelly
72 at 6ft is way too low