Is Veeky Forums turning me facist?

I was texting a buddy, ranting about healthcare in America. I'm against the affordable care act because its implementation has been horrible. Anyway, at the end of my rant I say, "Well, if America keeps moving towards a universal healthcare system, the least it could do is impose very strict fitness standards on its citizens. I don't want my tax money paying for fatasses failing health because they never learned to put the fork down."

And my buddy texts me back with this pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welfare state is only sustainable under fascism and closed borders.

Welcome to the club, buddy

Strong social cohesion works too. That's impossible without a homogenic society, so that's why strict border control is a must.

See you at the rallies, brother.

>"Well, if America keeps moving towards a universal healthcare system, the least it could do is impose very strict fitness standards on its citizens. I don't want my tax money paying for fatasses failing health because they never learned to put the fork down."

Ever since i started lifting every over weight person i see at my job i just think to myself how much better they would be if they worked out and not fat. So i agree with you

Pic looks pretty damn good to me.

>He don't want a Nazi cardio bunny

>"Well, if America keeps moving towards a universal healthcare system, the least it could do is impose very strict fitness standards on its citizens. I don't want my tax money paying for fatasses failing health because they never learned to put the fork down."

>And then I realized that I, a conservative/slightly libertarian leaning person, had a very fascist fitness idea.

No you just grow up, nothing in Life is giving, you must earn it.

>make a point
>he replies with big tiddies

???

That's a Nazi fitness inspection, ya goof

We should do mandatory military service like the Swiss, or integrate something similar into secondary ed. Would go a long way toward addressing the fatass drain on society problem.

Only catch is, you have to avoid stupid wars, or the public won't have it (without full blown facsism).

>mandatory military service like the Swiss
>neutral since forever
????????????????

Essentially every citizen there goes through basic training.

Oy vey! You can't support any idea if those ebil Nazis did too. Better shut down the highways and gas all animal rights activists.

>being this retarded
You think they remained neutral all that time by not having an army?

> Being this ignorant
Quit skipping brain day

And it shows. Almost the whole population is thin, disciplined, polylingual. No wonder they've got so much fucking money.

>get called a nazi
Its the liberal excuse to stay a lazy sack of shit
Watch this video op. Its a failed fitness program from the 60s. This program would solve alot of todays problems
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

Most households have issued rifle and ammo in a closet. Ammo box is sealed with tamper evident tape, not to be opened unless directed by government in an emergency.

Shit hits the fan and every average citizen walks out his front door as armed infantryman.

make america great again!

Frankly, if you’re going to go down the totalitarian route of universal healthcare, this is the better way to do it.
If you’re going to chain everyone together economically, those paying for your healthcare now have a say in how you run your life to insure you don’t take more than your “fair share.

Far better to just allow people to run their own lives as long as they stay within the bounds of basic morality.

You’ve recognized that within the evil system of fascism, the more moral option is to require strict standards of the populous.
This means you have the ability to think. Nothing more.