YOUNG TEEN NEEDS OLD MENS TIPS!

Hey Veeky Forums, i am going to start training and lifting etc

so i am here to seek your expertise,

1. I want to know the best exercise to prevent/remove any manboobs and build some muscles on my chest.

2.How should start musclebuilding? What exercises and so on?

3. What should i eat/not eat? And how much?

Training for the coming struggles!

PRAISE KEK

ykcits eht daer

Heil Hitler, or whatever. Also read the sticky.

READ THE STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Read the fucking Sticky, newfag.

>PRAISE KEK

Fuck off /pol/ack

t. other /Pol/ack

Now get out!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

SS+GOMAD

hey man, this is the best advice i can give you. Trust me man, I was in the same boat as you and I would gladly like to give you advice.
Remember even if it gets hard keep pushing.

1.You have to cut carbs completely. absolute zero carbs and eat very little fat.
This will maximize fat loss while preserving muscle. This is what most bodybuilders do because it works my man.
Basically cut carbs out completely, eat very very little fat and eat lots of protein.
You will want to eat 1500 calories, buy a calorie counting application and you will be able to monitor your calories well.

Prioritize cardio over weight training because lifting barely burns calories, cardio does. Bodybuilders rely on cardio when getting lean to 3% body fat because weight lifting is not enough.
Keep doing cardio and once you lose all the fat, start weight training. But for now you don't even have to weight train, prioritize cardio and I promise you you will lose fat.

TLDR
No carbs, very little fat and lots of protein
Eat 1500 calories everyday, if you want on Sunday you can eat 2000 as a reward.
Only do cardio for now, once you lose all the fat you start building muscle. (cutting + bulking cycle).

hope this helps you my man!
I am an aspiring personal trainer and I heavily researched this information so I can help others.
Good luck bro you will make it!

Read the sticky you fucking idiot

Diet is simple
Don't eat fast food
Don't eat premade food(frozen pizza, lasagna in a can etc etc)
Don't eat junk food
Don't eat snack food
Don't eat candies
Drink nothing but water
Drink up to a gallon of clean water a day
Eat meat from the meat aisle, not prebreaded or prepackaged shit. Stuff that comes in a plastic cellaphane wrap
Eat veg from the veg aisle
Eat fruit occasionally.
Eat nuts
Have one cheat day every week.

Exercise is getting up off your ass and going for daily hour long walks or biking or swimming for up to an hour and no less then 30 minutes.

Doing basic bodyweight/calisthenics movements like pushups squats chinups bridges and whatever stomach exercise you want.

Do this for 2 months.

>1500 calories a day

If you listen to him enjoy your loose flaps of fat OP

he can't do push ups or chin ups you fucking idiot. let him lose fat first.
1500 calories a day is optimal way to lose fat you idiot. Many trainers agree.

DIET > EXERCISE
can't out burn a bad diet. Calories in calories out. Don't be a fucking lard ass and deal with reality.
1500 calories OP,

yeah op,
>1500 cal a day
> lots of protein
> no carbs
> low fat
> lots of cardio
just follow these 5 rules, everyone is making everything complicated.

I was morbidly obese as a child.
I was 200kg.
I went on a 1200 calorie diet and did lots of cardio.
High protein, low fat and no carbs.
Veeky Forums is filled with stupid advice but
after 3 months
I lost 50kg of pure fat,
As long as you hydrate with lots of skim milk you won't get stretch marks or loose skin.

I had one under my armpits but since I hydrated with skim milk it was fine.

If he's the pic in the OP he can definitely do at least a few push ups.

Yes, carbs retain fat. It is proven by nutritionists so please, do not eat carbs, the science behind it is somewhat complicated but you will notice.

Eat lots of carbs, you will not progress in fat loss. trust me.
Cut carbs out completeley and the fat loss process will be easier than ever.

gl op

This guy is right in everything but the fruits. You should eat a green Apple or a handful of berries on a daily basis.

No he can't. I looked exactly like him and I struggled with knee push ups. If you weren't ever obese then please don't talk about this topic you fucking idiot.

Shut the fuck up it's 99% genetics when it comes to loose skin.

I was 230 pounds at 5'5 and could do 20 push ups...

No it's not.
"Obesity Surgery: Impact on skin From fat Loss on the Practice of Physical Activity in Men"

Exert "Patients who hydrated with 2 gallons of water a day were able to maintain elasticity in their skin, meanwhile patients who hydrated with 1 gallon of water were spotted with stretch marks on the upper area of the pectrorial."

You did shit form push ups, that is the only way.
Now go fuck yourself and leave this thread.

shit you gotta be genetically sub-par not to be able to do pushups, even at that weight

this is what I did, I wasn't obese but I was chubby.
No fat and carbs
Cardio
1200 calories on cardio days, 1500 carlories on basketball day.

No. I pushed through the mental barrier that fat people had and did my push ups. What kind of mentality is just accepting that you can't do something? Or making excuses. Disgusting.

you fucking retard.
I work at a gym and I train obese teenagers, they can barely run for 1.5 mintues and they can only do push ups when they deactive core activation through arching their asses.
basically they are doing floor humps.

You fat fuck, post a picture of yourself please.

Hey op, I was 600 pounds when I was 12.
My parents removed rice and bread from my diet.
I only ate lean chicken breasts with vegetables and did lots of cardio.
I managed to lose 300 pounds in 6 months with the help of my parents and personal trainer.

Why do you want obese people to injure themselves? Shouldn't they not be running if they're obese.

>Calisthenics

We've got ourselves a live faggot here

agreed, don't listen to him or take his advice op.
the retards who say 1500 cals are actually right. the retards who worship cardio are also right.
these fat fucks are over complicating shit.

OP YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT YOU FAT FUCK.
I'M SORRY BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE GET OUT OF OBESITY.

I KNOW AT LEAST 5 OBESE PEOPLE WHO TRIED LOSING FAT AND ALL FAILED.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK, YOU CAN STILL BE FAT AND HEALTHY. LOOK AT POWERLIFTERS, THEY ARE FUCKING BEASTS. THEY ARE FAT BUT FUCKING ATHLETIC, BODYBUILDERS ARE SHREDDED BUT BEING SHREDDED IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN BEING OBESE. YOU CAN NOT MAINTAIN AN ERECTION WHEN BELOW 10 PERCENT BODY FAT.

I don't have to validate myself with a picture...

hmmmm, interesting. i was 700 pounds when i was 18 and i lost all my fat with running. no injuries whatsover because before running I hydrated and did stretching.

Hydrating allows joints to be lubricated thus prevention in injury.
Stretching prevents muscle tension activation during cramps.

Yes you do, don't fucking talk when you don't know jack shit about what you are talking about. We all know you are trying to reverse OP's progress. Stop being a faggot and shove your unsupported advice up your indian ass.

Never improve.