I'm 22, yet get estimated to be 30-35. What happened to me?

I'm 22, yet get estimated to be 30-35. What happened to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/01/040116073557.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10793887
vet.uga.edu/ivcvm/courses/VPAT5200/02_injury/cellmemb/cellmem01.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK8423/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are just shit with ages.

Test is too high

Started receding at 15 and had a full beard by 17 but I don't think that's what makes me look so old

I feel you brah, im 23 and people think im 30
>tfw you will never be able to smash young pussy again

>Tfw I'm 33 and fucked a 22 year old Stacy last weekend

Stop being pathetic.

>Is a bald guy with a beard

THAT CAN'T BE WHAT MAKES ME LOOK OLD.

fucking high school dropouts.

im 28 and get asked if im 18 when i buy alcohol

What does your skin look like? A lot of sun exposure can age you prematurely

Dudes that take care of themselves stop aging between 21 and start looking like they age after 35ish, you can be 30 and claim 22 and reverse.

>implying 22 is young
shit nigga im talking 15-17

>17 year old with a full beard and receding hairline

>I don't think that's what makes me look so old

Yes. It is.

>What does your skin look like?

Very pale

Have you, by any chance, seen some shit?

Sure have why?

Well, I'm 22 and everyone takes me for 16. At least you are not a manlet.

>tfw 20 and people think I'm 18

I'm 6'3 and somewhat out of DYEL mode which makes it worse

Is it better than be 25 and be estimated to be 19?
>tfw can't grow facial hair at all
Considering how much stubble has grown more and more popular I feel that it's affecting how attractive girls find me.

My face is the same at 30 as it was at 18, and it looks 30. If genetics tell the tale, will look the same except for hair for another 10 years. Lot of individual variation when it comes to aging.

Genetics and bad nutrition.
Sean Connery looked exactly the same for the first 30 something years of his life almost. After he James Bond movies he aged a lot, but than maintained that old scottish look for the next 40 something years.

Personally I still look around 20 even though I'm 27. I eat a lot of fruit and count micros...
If I didn't have a beard I'd look like a teenager I'm sure.
You can't really fix the damage you've done to your face, but you can prevent it further by eating more antioxidants. If you take care of your skin and stay low body fat you should enter your late twenties looking more age appropriate.
Stop smoking and abusing alcohol if you are. Seriously, it's retarded how much damage we do to our bodies between 18-24 and how short a period of a life this is in comparison to the amount of damage you've done.

Do you have a beard?

>but you can prevent it further by eating more antioxidants.
Has a study been done? It's hard to get funding for something like this, because you can't patent naturally occurring antioxidants.

I was chatting to this asian female once, hitting on her thinking she was around my age mid/late 20s.

Turns out she was 52.

>tfw 41 y.o. and HAVE to keep a beard on at all times other wise I look like 30. A young face on a man is bad for business.

being 41 and enjoying 20-25 year old girls falling for your face..

well, if you are good looking that is.
like me.

I would not complain so much..

in 28 dating a 48 year old woman now. thought she was 35ish.. ah well.

She can outrun me, its insane she used to run marathons semi pro.

>be 28
>get confused as early 20s and sometimes early 40s
It doesn't matter, none of this matters

Checked
Also if you're 23 you should be staying away from 15-17 year olds.

>has a study been done
user antioxidants effects on the body have been known for years as factual.
Vitamin C, E, a few other vitamins, minerals, and some chemical enzymes stores in the fats of fruits are known for preventing oxidation and prevent incidents that cause cellular degradation.
Do you understand how a virus works by chance? besides the fact that it enters a cell and replicates?
The cell membrane can be weak, which allows the virus to rape its way into the cell and begin replication. The white blood cells can not track viruses as easily when they are in a red blood cell, until they are "born" again and go back into the blood.
Antioxidants can make the membrane of your cells stronger, meaning it takes more time for a virus to break through or in some cases they are unable to break through at all. Giving white blood cells the time to eradicate the virus, before it gets lucky and finds a weak cell that it can breed in.
Skin cells are not much different, as bacteria and fungi try to take root in your skin pores or hair follicles. The antioxidant enriched membrane can prevent infestation hopefully long enough for you to either wash said bacteria/fungi off or keep it at bay at the edge of your skin until you yourself fight it off.

Antioxidants generally for the most part are not absorbed unless you eat them from a natural food source.
example: strawberry for vitamin c
almond for vitamin e

Neither vitamin has shown much effect in being absorbed in pill form.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/01/040116073557.htm
I'm not going to list a bunch of citations because most of them say the exact same thing for different vitamins. However looking at this one.
Foods with naturally occurring vitamin E had the highest absorption rates in personal.
Vitamin E fortified had a very decent absorption rate.
Vitamin E in pill form had little to no absorption rate (even if taken with same food).

If you're curious also user, this is one of the reasons why smokers tend to get warts more often.
Smoking is horrible for the skin membrane, it tends to dry it up and restricted blood flow across the body can make it so nutrients do not reach certain body parts as abundantly (which is why smokers hands and feet get cold more often) this weakened membrane is the perfect spot for warts to infest and break through.
While in a normally healthy person with strong blood flow that lets antioxidants reach their fingers and feet more often, the wart virus would live on the skin and attempt to break through, but be washed off or killed at some later time.

Most humans have atleast one HPV virus on their body at any given time. So be thankful you're not immunocompromised.

interesting. what did you study at uni?

Everyone always ask this.
Nutritionist, switched to engineering (computer, minor software), I want to go back to become a chemistry fag because the human bodies interactions just fascinate me. I can read about it all day.
However It's mostly just a hobby.

In that case, you should probably know that by now there are also studies and theories about how antioxidants are actually harmful, too.

this

i aksed because i study biomedical sciences myself and never heard about weakening of membranes making cells more susceptible for infection by viri. i always thought certain membrane proteins on the host cell were needed for the process of membrane fusion.

I mean everything is harmful if over ingested.
Zinc overdose causes copper deficit.
Vitamin c does some sort of sickness that I don't remember off the top of my head. Think it was called Triple C, where it poisons you and you trip balls.
I'm quite aware, which is why moderation should always be practiced.

If you can link any of the studies i'd be more than happy to look them over and defer to points that seem acceptable.

I'm here for you Carl.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10793887
For the actual effects that vitamin E has on the cellular membrane.
and let me find it
vet.uga.edu/ivcvm/courses/VPAT5200/02_injury/cellmemb/cellmem01.html

Vitamin E is fat soluble and found in almost every cell in the body, it prevents free radical damage thereby keeping the cell membrane stronger.
Not all viruses are able to bypass the cell membrane in general (which is why we are immune to certain viruses that other animals can get) and some viruses that do make us sick we can prepare ourselves by eating the appropriate amount of antioxidants, helping to prevent cell infestation.
Generally though this process needs to be a proactive and not reactive.
Such as suddenly trying to drink orange juice for vitamin c when you have the flu (and it's already too late because you're infected) opposed to drinking orange juice for vitamin c when flu season starts and strengthening your cellular defenses before hand (never allowing infestation to begin).
I think i'm missing a citation though, help point it out for me please.

People think you're older than you are.
You're welcome

nvm nvm found it.
>Physical barriers to antibody
>Before antibody can combine with and neutralize the virus, it must reach the site of virus replication. Barriers to the distribution of antibody include the cell membrane, which excludes antibody, and anatomic tissue barriers, which limit the distribution of macromolecules into certain organs such as the central nervous system.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK8423/

Granted I want to say this is just a small portion of your cellular defense, but yes having a healthy cell membrane is important for preventing infestation.

It wasn't about dose, it had to do with antioxidants' effect on free radicals, which is usually seen as positive but, as I read, is actually discussed as bad.

I don't care enough to look it up though, pretty much all foods with antioxidants are tasty as fuck and I wouldn't stop either way.

Wat, why?
>t. A guy who's going to a 16+ party (16 is the age of consent here in Holland)

A young face is a big disadvantage for the corporate world, where I work.
Work = Money
Money = Girls
All the rest is BS

it's also legal for a grown man to play in a ballpitt with children.