There it is

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

my what's ass?
I think you are on the wrong board talking about people's girlfriends, friend.

huutista

mä tapan sut vitun homo

I dont understand europoor units, whats 50 cm in real measurements?

Sellaset voimafantasiat sieltä

Joke's on you I got a bf homo :D

Shut up you worthless dyel manlet
I bet your not even above 5'4

>not using metric system
>real units

pick one

i will deliver a punch with such intensity and speed that you probably won't even think about anything on the way down

your neurons will be scrambling to find out what the fuck happened

t. Big P

Just some simple math. OP is a manlet. Typical over compensation.

Metric is for uncivilized trash. Burger units are best units now translate your nonsense measurements into something a human bean can understand.

I am veri sori taht U haev to c this. Not all of us Finns are like this ;__;

Might have considered mooching before 50cm arm dude talks about grabbing a girl ass without permission.
That's potential for abuse bf right there

Well I have a gun so

Haha I know this is a troll but my arms are the same size as yours and I've personally been out power punched by some dude who had like 15 inch arms but did boxing for his entire life.

50cm = 19.6850394 inches
See? u cant even convert it without 7 gay ass digits trailing it

metric system 6
americunts 0

No wonder you Merricans are so fat when your smallest measurement is three times metrics.

The metric system is an improvement over the English system in three major points:
One unit of measurement for each physical quantity. No matter from which other quantities of the SI system derived, yields always the same unit.
Scalability by prefixes - combinations of prefix and unit make for a plethora of convenient combined units.
Decimal system - fractions are expressed in decimal notation. Not only makes this the notation unique, exhaustive and intuitively comparable, but also allows unit conversion without doing math - simply by shifts of the decimal point.

I like how people on fit casually have bigger arms than the biggest *natty bodybuilders that ever lived

If your system cant convert cleanly to a proper system I'd say thats more a bad reflection on yours than mine

Maybe he is a /fraud/.

Our numbers put people on the moon. Your numbers just import allah snackbars at greater and greater rates.

It's quite the time to be alive.

I've missed this pasta.

just tell me real quick, how many inches are in a yard

Except Nasa now uses metric

Yup and they dont even have shuttles anymore, see? Metric ruins civilizations. Repent before its too late you heretics.

Height?

6/10 pasta

Even though if you lurked more you would know I'm not natty?

Lmao im very honest with my usage, lifts, and measurements. One of the few that doesn't e stat.

My girlfriend doesn't like guys who are shorter than she is. She'd probably knock you out before I go the chance too.

get on my level brah

You realise that big biceps only slow down your punches and take power from them? Punching is an extension movement in the arm and shoulder, and a rotation in the back and hips. I know guys who weigh 100lbs soaking wet who'd beat your teeth down your throat as an object lesson in why roid-rage doesn't make you a hard man, and there's not a fucking thing you could do to stop them with your 50cm of Synthol and roids.

Never seen you in my life and I've been here all summer

>zyzz shirt
>be the opposite of aesthetics

Lurk more.

I've been here for years. Unfortunately.

Bang. You're dead. Non negotiable.

haven't seen this pasta for a while. Cool.

>100lb man soaking wet
>beating anyone in a fight

Thats one wild spidermonkey

skinny fat dyel here
I would rape your ass, no sweat
:

That wrist tho

Rekt

the small wrist makes his arm all the more A E S T H E T I C

I'd still take your untrained ass down.
>2016
>Not knowing a martial art

>Veeky Forums filename

try harder op

Imperial units: went to the moon
Metric units: measure how much muslim cum drips out of your asshole

You fucker, I didn't see your joke before I posted mine

We work with both, all the old code (60's era) was done in imperial and nobody can be assed to update all that shit

This is a pasta from Finnish Veeky Forums

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Logic not found.

Nice, but anyone with a knife or a gun can wreck your shit.

>thinking muscles will stop bullets
Have some bad news, any nigger with a pipe will fuck your day.

kys senpai

leave the board fattie

>any nigger with a gun will fuck your day
>any nigger with a gun

this is redundant, isn't it? Why not just say "any nigger"

Yah id shoot you square in the face faggot this shit aint a game

anyone who doesn't fear a gun shouldn't use a gun

>Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation?
Yeah, I live in a CC state, so I'd probably shoot you if you tried anything.

theres no reason to fear a firearm, faggot. learn how to properly and safely use one. dont be afraid of it.

t. guy who owns a lot more guns than you.

>Measuring your arms flexed

you're an idiot

Postaan eeppiseen :DDDDDDD

>I have big glamour muscles therefore therefore I will be good at fighting
Wew lad

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

>street altercation

I would duck and weave, use lateral movement and ultimately defeat you by 12 round unanimous decision

If you're not baiting you're really, really autistic.

i mean not to continue a dumb argument but.. metric is for science.. burger units are for everyday human life.

>saving Veeky Forums pics by thumbnails
literally crying rn

>burger units are for everyday human life

There is literally no benefit to using non-metric in everyday life. The only reason people prefer it is because that's what they were raised with.

Confirmed Manlet

its just better for most things in everyday life.

Fahrenheit is probably the best since common temperature is stretched out to 0 being really cold and 100 being really hot.

fluid ounces, cups, pints, and even quarts are all perfect for cooking.

8/11/16 is just saying literally august 8th 2016. (not that thats part of the system but it always comes up)

pounds are like the perfect middle ground between kilograms and grams for human weight and everyday items.

miles ill give you but its because it was good for measuring distance between actual land at the time.

anyway, i say this as someone who has used metric just as much as burgers at this point. metric is super valuable but i just dont think its as good in normal life. and not that you'd believe me but my gf is from thatcham and she agrees with me.

How often do you re post this shit

Like honestly. i am intrigued if its the same guy doing it and what kind of feels you get from re posting this lame shit

august 11th oops

You might be big but you're slow as fuck. Your gains won't help you in a street fight faggot.

nothing a gun or a knife cant solve ;) but still, near someone with martial arts experience ur a worthless shit ;) theres always someone stronger than u big boil

>fluid ounces, cups, pints, and even quarts are all perfect for cooking.
>pounds are like the perfect middle ground between kilograms and grams for human weight and everyday items.
STEMfag non-yankee here. Can confirm these are true. Never cook using metric and use pounds when talking weight on people or everyday crap

>even though if you lurked more
Is English your first language? Secondly no one gives a fuck about you fagget.
>Maybe if you were a no life like me people on a Himalayan animal husbandry board would know who you are

I'm dyel as fuck with like 17inch fatceps and I'd still fuck with you because I anyone can spot a bitch and only a bitch would act machismo on a somalian dirt sculpting imageboard.

Also I hope to see that is pasta in the future 8/8.