People touching your muscles

What do you do about people touching your muscles when it isn't invited Veeky Forums? (ie: a fatty, an old person ect.)

I started lifting 3 months ago and this happened to me yesterday for the first time and shit totally caught me off guard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4ihnqRU-jU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you like that don't you
and smirk at their face

Feels good brah
Qts love it

Best answer.

During track season this girl touched my thigh and said "you have big thighs when you run." She's a hoe.

I work with a bunch of women who keep doing that. one of them is really taking it too far and it's really starting to make me feel uncomfortable, she keeps touching my ass and squeezing my shoulders whenever I kneel down to pick up something.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4ihnqRU-jU

A girl I talked to at the party lately suddenly started squizing my delts. It was 50/50, half of me felt nice, half of me had panic attack, because I could have had spent more doing lateral raises.

I feel ya. Makes sense that people would be mirin but I bet they'd be pissed if you grabbed a tit once in a while.

Happen to me quite a lot. Mostly my mom's friends. I just nod at them lol I mean its a good thing that people are noticing your gains.

I'm sorry you got swolelested OP, it's truly the worst when it happens. Now show us on your symmetric strength pic where they touched you

>tfw not big enough for people to randomly touch you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I used to get this a lot with my pecks. At one point I just touch their chest back and look them in the eye while doing it. Guy or girl.

just imagine yourself as a woman and the other person as some creepy old dude and straight out tell their perverted ass to fuck off

seriously, you have no obligation to handle any of this in a nice way if it isn't welcome, especially if repeated

Yeah that's the plan going forward.

Normally I don't have an issue telling people to fuck off in life. However when you spent your entire life with no-one wanting to randomly touch your body its fucking weird when suddenly people do.

>swolelested

This if gold.

>tfw coworkers gf is mirin
>tells me I'm so fucking cool
>touches my arms and shoulders
>punches me when I make fun of her
>tells me about her sexual experiences with other girls
Why do girls have to do this shit? I don't want to cuck the guy, he's bretty cool guy. Even though he's a dyel his facial astethics are 10/10.

>Facial aesthetics 10/10
One up her; she's trying to cuck her BF, so cuck her by fucking her BF.
Fuck his dyel twink ass and cum all over his 10/10 face.

This.

Please do this.

Yeah, this.
Fuck his slutty ass til he can't sit down for days.
Feels good, man.

Quite honestly I liked it.
It happened with my fifteen year old cousin of all girls. She touched my pecs then asked if I had been working out, mired my biceps and then she touched my abs too. At dinner in front of our whole family no less! She said they were "solid"

Don't forget to take pics and post em here.

U cheeky cunt

Yeah, I'm jelly. I want to be sexually harassed

Did you fuck her?