Arnold will die in your lifetime

Arnold will die in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbLKjO2ImGo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mosaic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithonus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death doesn't exist. the human consciousness only experiences living. the dead are aware of nothing. death is a logical fallacy.

There are people on this board right now that will die before him, like the op from choking on cocks.

Shut up fghot not if we die first

Kys my man

Good riddance, he fucked up my state really bad.

mad because death is literally nothing. how does it feel knowing your entire existence is false.

Does anyone else have moments of depersonalization where you feel like you're watching life happen through someone else's eyes, where when you hear yourself talk it sounds like someone else is talking, and suddenly you perceive yourself in third person just like how everyone else perceives you, and sometimes when you look into a mirror it feels like you're looking at someone else, and you realize consciousness is an illusion and you're just a self-aware bag of meat? This has been happening more and more in my late 20s. I'm not on any drugs but I do listen to a lot of Alan Watts.

Of course it does. I can't get over how absurd life is either.

Go read Heidegger. READ Heidegger

He did not

not if i die first

Death is just another path which we all must take.

youtu.be/PbLKjO2ImGo

He did too idiot

That's the spirit

The only thing that happens to me is when i look at myself in the mirror i dont see me and just a person

>the human consciousness only experiences living.
Something doesn't have to be consciously known to exist, so your shitty fallacy falls flat on its face.

damn

Fronk?

tell me what death is like then. keep in mind nobody has truly died and shared their experience. death is a lie.

>i have lived to know Arnold

FTFY

Tell me what exists outside the known universe

m-my gf

Ouch

This is the correct mindset

Gods can't die, you mong

>had to use roids to win
Gods dont use drugs.

>being this pathetic
lel

>being a shitposter

Good riddance, he's overrated as fuck.

I only like his action movies.

Literally who

go home frank yang

Not if u die in car crash

>What is Ambrosia
>What is Amrita
>What is manna
>What is soma
>What are iduns apples and peaches of immortality

Fucking learn a book you nigger.

I think you're the problem

came to say this hahaha

Hes going to choke on nigger dick

>Arnold was alive in our lifetime

He sucked nigger dick in our lifetime

that is just how you are interpreting things. How do you know your interpretations are correct?

You can fix that. ;^)

When bite the dick of the nigger from the movie American ninja

I know exactly what you're talking about. Used to happen to me often when I was younger (mid teens) and dealing with heavy anxiety. I still occasionally experience it, but I am better at consciously redirecting my thoughts now and it doesn't bother me. I always thought it was because of the the drugs I did as a young teen.

race you to it you old fucker.

at best you can say death of the self doesn't exist

Arnie loves the nigger sausage

death is just the term given to the abscence of life
but the abscence of life in these terms means nothing
and nothing isn't anything therefor death is nothing

Yes they do.

If you don't understand that, you don't understand life.

As for this I hope it isn't soon, but that picture and that quote is going on Twitter when he does die. Minus the mong bit. I love the word mong, but I have thousands of followers, plenty of whom are fucking morons who'll take offence at anything.

Who's this dyel faggot? Probably did like 6 months of SS and thinks he's some big shit

don't confuse semantics with philosophy

>you lived in the time of Arnold

>Death doesn't exist.
Healthy man's fallacy.

>Death is a logical fallacy.
Levels of existence halfway between life and death (such as bad health, illness, injury, disability, senility, agony) give you a good advance glimpse into your own death.

Picture: Ancient warrior watching his own agony in the mirror – witnessing his mortality. Seeing is believing.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mosaic

>Levels of existence halfway between life and death (such as bad health, illness, injury, disability, senility, agony) give you a good advance glimpse into your own death
lesser states of health, suboptimal conditions of LIFE, not "death".

>Seeing is believing
Circular reasoning. What you saw was nothing more than a suboptimal state of life and then the abscence of anything ergo you then saw nothing.

He had a good run though. Better than most.

>Circular reasoning.
Sophistry. Zeno's Paradox applied to dying. What comfort is knowledge that death might not exist when you spend the last minutes of your life (relatively an eternity) in agony? Is that your idea of "life"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes

nothing in your rubbish post can possibly answer what death is if not nothing hence death is nothing

You might be right. Yet, again, what comfort is that when your wellbeing is sliding down and there is no going back? Reductio ad absurdum. You might be right but it's a Pyrrhic victory. You overcame death – only
semantically.

I might be right lol I am right. Death is just a fancy word for nothing. Everything you could ascribe to death could be equally to nothing or else you're not describing death.

At the risk of repeating myself: what benefit is non-existence of death when you don't really live anymore? Because agony isn't the kind of life we want to spend your illusory "immortality" in.

Here's another ancient warning story:
>The mytheme of the goddess's mortal lover is an archaic one; when a role for Zeus was inserted, a bitter new twist appeared: according to the Homeric Hymn to Aphrodite, when Eos asked Zeus to make Tithonus immortal, she forgot to ask for eternal youth. Tithonus indeed lived forever... "but when loathsome old age pressed full upon him, and he could not move nor lift his limbs, this seemed to her in her heart the best counsel: she laid him in a room and put to the shining doors. There he babbles endlessly, and no more has strength at all, such as once he had in his supple limbs." (Homeric Hymn to Aphrodite)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithonus

So much for semantic "immortality".

So the fuck what? All I ever cared about was Jack La lanne and he is dead.

That makes me really sad....

This picture is frightening in the sense like "damn, this is how it ends".
I don't know what is worse though, old age or fighting a gallant bloody battle with you slaying as many as you can and then you getting cut to pieces.
Human nature is insane.

No! Don't remind me!

Hey here. Arnold is a fraud a steroid junkie. Fuck that dude.

>what benefit is non-existence of death when you don't really live anymore?
there's nothing to seek in nothing. this should be self evident.

That's what I'm thinking. Thank you.

>Consciousness is illusion
>Self aware

...bro

Man... The more I look at it, and this might be the booze talking, but he looks so calm. And that's not a coincidence.
To quote "there are better men then me"
He probably knew in desperation, what he was capable of, he knew what it meant to be a warrior. Thanks for the pic, user. Good luck, wherever you are.

Feels good tbqh. He's gone from being the peak of masculinity to SJW in recent years. I hope he gets taken before he votes Hillary

WELL HE DIED FIGHTING FOR THE RESISTANCE

NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE FOR OURSELVES

A-are you me?

I listen to Alan Watts when I run; he's the shit

>inb4 cardio is a meme

What if you are dreaming? wake up man.