The coolest thing about the Olympics is seeing the different body types

You get to see builds beyond the stereotypical bodybuilder.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_over_the_2010_Commonwealth_Games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it just me or does Staciana look like she's lying about her height there.

pole vault girls are best girls

Dawn Ellberbe is big.

I can see why she's a good hammer-thrower.

The coolest thing about the Olympics is seeing how bad Brazil fucked up with hosting it and the whole world coming together to shit on them

legs wide apart, cathy is on her toes and stacy has shoes

Brazil's incompetence is nothing compared to the 2010 Commonwealth Games in India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_over_the_2010_Commonwealth_Games

The controversy spans an entire. full-size wiki page.

Not trying to be /pol/ here but I fail to see the point of the modern olympics... most people that excel at a particular event tend to be from a particular country or region, which are born into Western country as a result of their parent's or ancestors emigration. I'd rather see Kenya winning running events than the USA or Jamaica.
In the end it's about what country has the best infrastructure and is willing to spend more on the games rather than culture and genetics

It's basically a prestige thing at this point, ignoring the fact you end up stuck with a ton of infrastructure (personally I'd sell it all to private companies and dump the tab on them) you can't use or maintain.

In other words, hosting the Olympics is a triumph of honor over reason.

You're essentially footing a massive long-term bill for a month of prestige, lol.

Here's the Olympic Beach Volleyball Stadium from 2008.

Kenya do win a lot of running events you fucking spanner

I'm 6'1 and a head taller barefoot than my 5'4 wife in heels

shit sucks

it should all be about naked wrestling, swimming, running and throwing things far, hosted in athens every time

this is what the human body evolved for, and you stop building the fucking infrastructure in every third world country

all these made up sports with their tech gear, and now even skateboarding is being considered

stop watching this shit until it dies or evolves

I don't know what 'Adventure Racing' is, but it sounds like a good time.

Skateboarding is a legit sport why have you a problem with that. Seriously go have a look at the official sports and tell me that their not just elitist wank for rich people with spoiled kids. All the equestrian events for example.

>that wrestling match
Nigger you dont do that you'll kill someone

are these joke names?

stacy DRAGila and she looks like a man?
staciana's tits and she's flat chested?
cathy's ass and she has no ass?

I live in the sticks where everyone has a horse, even dirt poor people. My family has two and barely make enough to get by. There are drug addicts living in hotels who have a horse, at least until animal protection took it off them.

If you want a horse you don't have to be rich. Also skateboarding isn't a sport, anything with judges shouldn't be a sport at the Olympics.

I don't like how they're putting race and religion into it. For example black people always stressing how Simone Biles is a BLACK athlete who got the most medals.

If we did the same with Phelps it'd be racism.

>ywn make babies with an adventure racer

Eh judo wasn't a sport until they decided it was. And your example of owning horses is bullshit. Equestrian horses in the Olympics were literally reared to win. The stallions sperm is worth 100k alone. Tonnes of kids have skate boards and can practice and compete. Not that many people have horses, can get access to them or have the money to run one.

"Small monkeys roam Delhi's streets and prefer heavily urbanized areas with plenty of living space among buildings.[77] They cannot be killed because many Indians see them as sacred so instead a larger, domesticated monkey, the langur, is brought in to scare away the smaller monkeys."

"On another occasion, South African swimmer Roland Schoeman came under criticism when he referred to the crowd at the swimming as "going on like monkeys" in a post-race poolside interview. Schoeman's remarks came after he narrowly avoided being disqualified as he and England's Simon Burnett fell in at the start of the 50m freestyle when distracted by crowd noise. The swimming has been persistently affected by Indian spectators ignoring etiquette and shouting out while the competitors were preparing for the start.[120] His comment was regarded as possibly being a racial ethnic slur, although he later said that the word was commonly used in South Africa to refer to mischievous behaviour. At an official press conference, organising committee secretary-general Lalit Bhanot took the complaints about monkeys literally. Not being aware of the complaints, Bhanot felt Delhi's wildlife was at issue: "We know especially at the swimming pool there are a lot of monkeys and we have made efforts to keep them away from the swimming pool." "

>If you want a horse you don't have to be rich
You do if you live in a small country, land isn't free

true fact

>Not being aware of the complaints, Bhanot felt Delhi's wildlife was at issue: "We know especially at the swimming pool there are a lot of monkeys and we have made efforts to keep them away from the swimming pool." "
Kek overdrive

po dunk hillbilly detected

ooft