Tfw 5'9 and girls haven't discriminated me by my height

>tfw 5'9 and girls haven't discriminated me by my height

Is the manlet thing a meme?

yes it's completely a meme perpetuated by neckbeards who are "incel"

OP here, meant to say 6'9

I'm 5'7 and girls haven't discriminated against me either.
Because I don't talk to them HAHAHAHA

Manlet are under 5'9". You are good bro. Anyone under 5'9" should Kill themselves.

The meme is that manlet is under 6 ft

5'9"/10" is acceptable

As long as you're taller than the girls you're interested in its fine

I'm 5'9 but I want to be taller than a girl in heels. What is the maximum height for such a woman?

Is being equal to in heels acceptable?

Average american woman is 5'4

Average woman i wanna fuck is 5'10

t. 6'2 and fuck you

It is a meme, the only reason any manlets on here dont get laid is the same reason the lanklets on here dont get laid, they have no social skills.

Define descriminated
They talk to you?

5'9 is pretty beta but it's average enough and you're still taller than women so you won't get made fun of for it (not to your face at least)
Anything under 5'9 is pretty terrible and you'll always be seen as inferior

If they dont spill spagetti all over themselves and get wet while looking at you, sorry height matters
Dont feel bad, you can always become a trap

Manlet was a meme made up by lanklets to feel better about themselves because even though they are tall they are still
>tfw no gf
money>face>personality>body>height

>user is 5'9 wanting a girl he can be taller than in heels
>recommend him girl that is 5'4
>girls wear 5 inch heels

>average

Tfw 5'6 and 8 inch dick 6 girth
Love the reactions when they see it

I don't know if this is related but I know a 5'6 ugly as fuck loser who is kind of a dick. I pretend to be his friend, but anyway he saw those "surveys" saying woman like confidence over everything else. Well he tried to go for 10s and they ended up rejecting him despite his confidence kek

>tfw 6'2 but 7x5.5

its above average i guess...........

Did he say average or did he say something? You fucking idiot.

TFW 6'4 and 5 inch dick
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5'9 reporting in
manlet is a term used by insecure or b8 fags who are mad because they're over 6 feet and have shit physique .

>tfw 6x5.75
>tfw stopped caring about size the second she moaned my name

that's what you think. They're not going to directly call you a midget and laugh at you you autistic retard. They're just going to ignore you like you're not a viable option and instead go for a full sized man.

>Tfw 6'1'' and 8x6
Youd think id get laid more but youd be mistaken, girls arent really impressed with simply a big dick to the point where they would fuck a random dude because of it

Girls arent as slutty as this site had led me to believe

>Lanklet projecting this hard

You seem really mad that a "manlet" isn't being made fun of by women.

you missed the point of what I said, clearly. I said women aren't going to come out and make fun of men directly the way we joke about it here with laughinggirls.jpg , they're not actually going to be that mean to your face. In reality, they're likely going to be nice to you, but they're just going to see you as "this guy" rather than seeing you as a viable option for dating/sex/marriage/procreation. Maybe after you work hard as fuck to charm them and shit, but you're working against their first impression of you being "what guy? Oh, that guy over there? What about him?"

Their cruelty might be behind your back at a bar in quiet talk with their girl friends from the other side of the bar, "I don't know, he's kinda cute but he's pretty short." "Yeah, you won't be able to wear heals around him." "Hmmm, okay, let's get him to buy us a round of drinks and then we'll get out of here."

OP and you are implying that it's fine to be a manlet because girls aren't pointing and laughing at you, calling you a midget. They aren't going to operate like that unless they're belligerently drunk and you pissed them off somehow.

>Average height person has average experience

Fantastic.

I didn't bother reading that but the fact that you had to write me an essay shows you are upset. Lighten up lanklet

right. You had to make a thread to justify being a partial man and I'm the upset one.

Can you relax? Its just the internet. You will get another (You)

>yfw you realize your manlet stature means youre too short to even pull the trigger of a shotgun with your toes when the barrel is in your mouth
>yfw you'll probably have to do it some girly way like with a pistol, pills or cutting
>yfw your manlet height in life means youre a manlet even in death

>he thinks girls discriminate against him directly
laughinggirls.jpg

i've noticed that in europe 180cm is a more common cutoff than 6'0" for simplicitys sake

but it is a real thing

>Be 5'9.5
>only been discriminated once
>be hitting on chick with 6'3 guy and 6'5
>6'5 guy says my nickname in front of the girl and says
>"they should call you "little (insert nickname)"
>mfw
>girl ends up walking off with other guy

No girls have ever said anything to my face about my height.

Unless you're very short (

Man, fuck this shit. I'm sick of being a 170cm manlet.

>t.5'9" manlet
Anything under 6 is a manlet, if you're in the 5's you're a manlet

>not even being tall enough to measure in feet/inches.

I feel bad for you son.

I'm 6'2" but dutch so everyone else is too

Isn't that like the avarage height

This smells of fake...

Manlet detected.

How so?

This is basically Manlets, the Thread.

Manlet Internet Defense Force please go

If you're under 6'6" you're a boy, not a man.

177-178cm is average.

Did you seriously just type out a full ok girl conversation that you could imagine happening?? Bro that was retarded as fuck and you have some major insecurity issues

Crippling insecurity about being a manlet will get you treated like a manlet.

In real life "manlet" means one of two things:

>shorter than them
>5'7 or under

5'9 is average height so nobody cares, and 5'8 is something that most wouldn't notice. I'm 5'10 and I've had people think I'm 6', and I've had girls call me tall. Anyone who takes the manlet meme serious needs to go out more.

At a festival I saw a manlet 5'3 max with a top hat

It's like he wants to be made fun of

Jesus christ here we go again... Do girls like a guy to be taller? Yes. The same way we all want a girl with perfect huge tits and ass. Would you completely turn away a cute girl with less than perfect huge tits and Ass?? No, and unless you are a straight up midget saying hi to their crotch when you introduce yourself than you have nothing to really worry about other than some shallow bitches who wouldn't fuck you even if you were tall because you didn't have enough money or car they like or wtf ever.

the whole pulling the trigger with you toes thing is a meme. shotguns are not that long. anyone exept literal midgets can easily pull the trigger with their hand while deapthroating the barrel. don't be a sheep.

180cm is average ya fokin manlet

>tfw girl rejected me when I asked her out to prom because she'd be taller than me in heels

Yeah but some men like small tits and a petite frame. Women don't want a midget

it's not a meme, you just have to be shorter than what Veeky Forums says.

anything below 5'9 or so i'd say you could be in a bit of trouble.

Wear boots? I've got both dress and working boots that raise my height by about 1.5 inches.