Reminder that this is what womeme want

Reminder that this is what womeme want

A 5 inch willy?

So do I

>no homo

Who cares what they want

What do these Roman numbers even mean?

Implying they care when it's attached to the Biebs

why would they want some tattooed day laborer?

You should have seen how many tweets were about how much of a let down his small weiner was. It was dumbfounding how many girls didn't seem to realise that a penis isn't at max size when its flaccid. You'd think all those little sluts would be dick experts but I guess they just need to say something to make them look like they wouldn't let beiber shoot cum down their throats on demand. And saying nothing is out of the question obviously since you can't retweet nothing.

his moms birth year

Some days i look at the world around me and draw the conclusion that even if the most perfect guy, scuplted by god himself to her every specific desire and want would try to hit on her she would reject him because he wasnt good enough for her

Other days i feel like girls look at the first guy who waddles up to her, asks if he has a dick and if he does she is his forever and ever

What do women want?
Chocolate and star bucks coffe if you ask me, never seems to fail

The types of girls attracted to him are the ones that want the fame and money, the body is literally irrelevant in comparison. There are plenty of guys with far better bodies not ruined by tattoos.

I thought it was pretty big?

Am I fucked?

only if they are some pedo women or little girls

>men like meat, dogs go for bones

this is literally you

Not him but there is very little correlation between flaccid and erect dick sizes, so we have no clue whether he has an actually big dick.

If this penis fills the entire black box, then yes.

Otherwise, no. Too young. That's more a gay mans fantasy.

>You should have seen how many tweets were about how much of a let down his small weiner was
Because they can't resist pretending that Justin Bieber isn't "good enough" for them.

>1975
that would be MCMLXXV

But that's not how you make 1975. Also why are they mirrored?

Nig what

Its 5 7 12

Its probably his pin number

Different women want different things.

Most women just want a tall, good looking guy that they can talk to.

Some women (usually uglier ones) will take anything they can get

Other women always want things they can't have, that's why they always chase guys and cheat in relationships.

I know a couple of drop-dead gorgeous girls that have never been in a relationship because their standards are ridiculously high, one of them is 24 now. Lost her virginity at 15, dated a guy for a couple of months when she was 18 and hasn't been on a single date since then because she's waiting for the perfect guy.

She's really hot, she's got a decent career going, can't really comment on her personality or w/e, but she's really delusional.

>7
What. Seven is VII. This is some retarded 3

Oh fuck you're right

God damn thats not even a roman number its a typo, needs a red squiggly line under it

i guess the picture is mirrored. the number are kinda correct, but it's like 1 9 7 5 as single digits instead of what said

Well yeah, thats the main problem
Ive found that girls arent usually single without a good reason and that reason is mostly due to her having impossible standards

Girls who dont have that are usually taken already since the massive amount of guys who hit on her constantly
Really makes me sad about the state of dating, i used to have hope that if i improved myself things would get better but they dont.

The most unattractive thing a guy can be is bitter but its insanely hard not to get bitter considering how things are

How stupid are you?

>lost her virginity at 15
>wants a perfect guy
Lmao good luck

Perfect people don't exist either way, no matter what flaws you accredit to other people.

Veeky Forums has this problem as well sometimes. They talk about wanting a gf, but they really refuse to admit that everyone's human and everyone's wants the same things. You wanted to bust a nut when you were 15, 15 year old girls fantasised about losing their virginity as well. You made mistakes in your life, as have other people, as does everyone.

I know it's mirrored you dip. I was writing under the assumption that it somehow isn't.

Yeah that's what I meant
Nobody perfect, but alot of people think they deserve perfection

Now now, dont get mad at us you didnt pass fourth grade

>a penis isn't at max size when its flaccid
>it gets bigger, I swear
>just give me another minute
>okay, five minutes
>ten, ten minutes, that's all I need and- WHERE ARE YOU GOING

handsome, white, rich, famous, can sing, in better shape than 95% of the population

yea no shit op

t. 13 yo twitter slut

This is easily the most cringed post I have seen on fit all day, look at this fat inkless neckbeard trying to talk shit on men who have tattooed simply because it has been proven that they get more pussy. Literally every single girl that is worth a shit would prefer a guy with tattoos over a pastey insecure inkless fatty any day.

5" flaccid is pretty big. I'm only 2" flaccid but luckly it doubles in size when erect

>Obviously everyone else is just jealous of my horrible mistake
I pity you.

Lol your tattoos are shit my friend. Should have just saved the money you wasted and spent it on a fine katama blade for seppuku purposes

>What do women want?
Dick made of chocolate that ejaculates money

He's a grower you fucks. That means it's small when flaccid and bigger when hard.

You clearly are a virgin, it's 2016 time to get with the times loser. Any female who heard you say "t-t-tattoos r-ruin peoples bodies" would instantly burst out laughing in your fat fucking face. Either your fatass is atleast 30 years old or your just another basement dwelling autist who is mad because the guy who has tattoos and actually cares about his appearance will always get the female. Have you ever heard of the fox and the grapes? That pretty much sums your bum ass up hahaha

>Have you ever heard of the fox and the grapes?
Pretty sure that doesnt apply here, any nigga with money can get a tattoo

Also id love to see a source on the fact that a tattooed guy always gets the girl, if its that simple im getting a fucking tattoo right now

women don't know what they want.
men, men over analyze things most of the time. Do you, live a selfish life and find happiness and never let go, whatever happiness means to you.

Haha funny you have the balls to say that over the Internet, because if your fat cheetoh eating ass said that infront of a group of attractive females in real life, they would laugh in your fucking face. It's not the 1900s anymore you fat old sack of shit.

Anyone got the uncensored pic?

It's simple really dude, just go up to a group of attractive looking women and ask them you fucking idiot. I know you probably have some complex in your mind because a guy with tattoos probably stole your girlfriend/beat you up, which is clearly why you harvor so much hatred. If you can't beat em than swallow your fucking pride and join them. Either way I shouldn't waste my time arguing with a bunch of virgin asps, my time is a lot more valuable than yours

You dont reply at all to the questions posted and think your argument will be valid if you manage to land with one of these random ass insults you keep spewing

If you can prove to me tattoos improve your chances of getting laid im getting a tattoo, simple as that
If not then keep trolling bro

>asking women what they want
You had me up until there

>doubles
RIP sex life

>making a permanent alteration to your body purely to attract women
cuck/10

So youd rather stay single and never have sex again than get a tattoo?
Not a hard choice for me familia, i like sex more than i dislike tattoos

I just saw the uncensored and its not even small for a flacid.
That said his pubes look disgusting. Im a kissless virgin who never gets laid but i still trim down there. Youd think someone who's benis is actually seen by would do the same.

I have things that are attractive about me, so I don't need a tattoo to get laid, thanks.

no, because tattoos arent necessary to get laid unless youre totally boring and otherwise unattractive

Veeky Forums tells me stuff thats not applicable IRL
Im not boring, not ugly, not fat, not socially retarded but i cant get laid
Simply, cant
Why? i have no fucking clue

I have no idea what kind of lives you guys lead but im jelly as fuck, where i sit it couldnt be darker because there are simply no girls willing to fuck around me

I can't tell if you're serious
>Im not boring, not ugly, not fat, not socially retarded
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, one or more of those things is not true
Or you never leave the house to try

>Im not boring, not ugly, not fat, not socially retarded
you may not realize it but, yes, you are at least one of those things if you cant get laid.

City of more than 500 00 people so no
Most girls i meet arent single unless they want to be left alone

yes, i know fit keeps telling me this but reality doesnt cope with this and im not really keen on trying to prove something to you
Is there something wrong with me? possibly, but its not one of those things

This guy is loaded as fuck but has average looking tattoos.

I would have hired an entire team of world class artists to design my tattoos. That shit is permanent. Make it count, for fuck's sake.

Also
>mfw I IX VII V
>Not MCMLXXV
Nice sentiment, though.

if you're dick isn't erect by the time you're about to fuck, just lol @ your pathetic sex drive.

>this is easily the most cringed post I have seen on fit all day
>proceeds to write the cringiest post on fit today

How many supermodels have you fucked?

pic of your tats so we can all laugh at you, faggot

pic related, its you

who is this and why should i care?

Dicklet bro reporting in

t. Also 4" erect

Have either of you ever had sex? Always been curious of what a girls reaction would be with a dick under 5

I don't get why this is a question. If a girl is to the point of letting you put your dick inside her, she's not going to suddenly start laughing and walk out when she sees a small dick. She's going to be disappointed, play along, and then talk about your small dick behind your back.

>implying she's still breathing after coitus

Bieber is hot. all you guys are jealous faggots/.

Why would I be jealous? I couldn't get the girls he sleeps with regardless. There's nothing to be jealous of.

He's just a douchebag and a faggot.

Idk that's why I'm curious. Always wondered if a girl just stopped in the middle or like tried to be super nice about it which made it weird.

w-where can I see it uncensored?

no homo

jealous because hes worth millions and bangs bitches while you bitch on Veeky Forums

I know plenty of women who only care about their careers. Had a couple relationships and now just work 10 hours a day come home and rest and do all their chores on the weekend.

They never even go out trying to get laid or meet people.

It's like women are dropping out as well.

"Women" or 14 year old girls?

>jealous because hes worth millions
So are tons of other people.

>and bangs bitches
So does tons of other people.

>while you bitch on Veeky Forums
Aren't you on Veeky Forums bitching about other people bitching? Does that make you jealous of all the people bitching?

Women

He literally got circumcised to appease the jews.

A nudepic of him that leaked years ago showed him intact

So apparantly we still live in 14bc

I had like a 4.5 inch penor when i first had sex

she didnt say anything about it, fugged her for 1.5hours couldnt cum she wanted to cuddle afterwards
i got out of there

>might be cus 7/10 face
or 7.5 depending on preferences

reminder that pic related--especially if you're a manlet-- is as big as you should ever get if you want to have female attraction, selection in clothing choices, and respect from your piers. Anything bigger is simply lifting trying to get big because you have some weird psychological issues.

Not them but I'm in that boat.
Gf at the time said I was so big, but she was a lying narcissist and probably wanted compliments back.
Slayed a fattie who was mostly just appreciative to get my skinny fat ass, she said "you feel so good in me"
Slayed another fatty who was like six foot to my five ten, this one I went soft in when I felt her boobs and it was like all fat droopy and gross. Even with that and my smaller she still tried to get with me for weeks after. Got a lot of strength mires for lifting her on the dance floor.
Tldr most women are so caught up worrying about their own flaws to notice yours, at least at first

What will I ever do if pic related doesn't respect me?????

>piers

better luck next time

nope hes too shredded

>pic related
this is more what most women want
but who thefuck lifts MAINLY for girls
like girls are a by-product

arent we all lifting to hide the fact that we have low self esteem?

Looks like another insecure faggoht to me

I'm gay

We live in america
butthurt foreropoor detected.

ye, but he secured your girl in his bed. mine too. at the same time. MEIN JELLY!

/thread

cringeworthy.

he's roided out as fuck and has like 5% bodyfat. he is a full on mentally ill drug addict bodybuilder. his body screams issues.

this

SHRINKAGE

We're all a little bit gay

Low self esteem + obsessive personality + lack of meaningful goals in life

A circumcised. 5 inch willy.

Remain a weakling.

>like 5% bodyfat

confirmed non-lifter from /r9k/ shitposting

fuck it man.
end it.

Honestly if he was a LITTLE more defined, that's my ideal body.

I rly don't like the 'big' look.

im lifting because its fun in a sort of way
low self esteem
am 5"8 making up for being small

is living even worth it
im 19, my prime years are over all going downhill from here