Transformation thursday

Alright fit senpai. I'm 5'11" left side was me a couple years ago at 140lbs right side is me now at 190lbs. Anyone else wake up one day and decided to not be a little bitch anymore?

Oompa loompa oompitty doo, looks like ya gained weight and got a new doo

You look like shit

definitely have a black eye and bruising on my arms.. long story

Just bench some more and you will be fine.

>having that chest and posting pictures on the internet
>ishygddt

Working on my bench. When I started lifting a year ago I could only bench 135 for 3. Now I can do 185 for 10 as my last set

u looked better when u were lean bro

These progress pitures are so odd. The one on the left is zoomed in the perfect amount so that your body is the same size in both photos. It gives a weird impression of zero progress.

M8 you look about 40

Little leaner here

wtf is wrong with your obliques... it's like, you look fine maybe a little above average from shoulders to mid stomach, then it just distends and your obs look like they've never had a workout in their entire lives. Lovehandles like a mother fucker. Do some pic related, some bench, and shave that gut with a diet and you'll look really good.

i can respect that.. i dont really ever work out my abs lol all of it is from dead lifting and misc lifts that require me to keep my core tight

So you're telling us that OP should spot reduce fat with certain exercises?

Exactly. I'm just not going classic Veeky Forums and ragging on him for straight up ignoring half of his torso. It's an easy fix and the dude's headed towards making it if he actually does it.

I'm saying this the nicest way I can while being stern enough to let you know you are straight up ignoring half your torso. It doesn't look good, it looks distorted. You're gonna make it, but seriously, diet, obs exercises, and bench a little to even out your chest. You're almost there, just do it. It's really not that hard, and you can nab dem fish gills easy, plus that ob lift I linked doesn't look like pussy shit most people do for their obs. You've got good genetics, good body type, and good routine obviously, and you'd look really good, but you are fucking yourself senseless by distorting your gut and not focusing on it at all.

hehe

where are your traps

nice dick bro

>yes homo

I've only been seriously lifting for about 11 months now. I eat pretty clean but you are correct I really need to start hitting my obliques. Give me a little more time. Thanks for the advice though. All motivation and tips are appreciated

>190lbs

Idk man

Scale said 185 today I bounce around about 10 pounds depending on food intake

You became fat as fuck

It looks like you aged 15 years.

is this shooped?
As in the background... O.o

That was my loft in Miami

super cute and look like a nice guy

i'd def suck that penis.

and swallow.