The dick factor

6 feet manlet here Veeky Forumsfags. I have a 5 inch dick. I powerlift and bench press but what do I do to increase the man down under.

I've never had the problem. You could jelq, I guess. Or transition to being a woman.

Stop giving a shit. Nobody but gay size queens and straightboi fags cares.

>7 inch dick
>But I'm a 5'11" manlet

Try jelquing and stretching

>be 5'7 manlet
>have 7 inch dick
Kek how does it feel being a dicklet?

>tfw a plastic clown is getting more action than me
He doesn't even lift

>Wanting action with a skinnyfat that goes to McDees in her pajamas
Have some standards, man.

7 inch dick here I wish it was thicker tho

Get a job at Wendy's my friend. I'm a 6'5" Chef at Wendy's making $100k/year and I've got a 9" cock

Cardio and vasodilators.
Vasodilators open arteries and blood vessels, cardio pumps more blood.
Done regularly your arteries will actually expand and get use to this, so when you get an erection there is more blood at any given point in your penis.
It can make your dick pretty fucking thick.

For those worried about length, sorry it won't do much beyond just making the head of your penis slightly longer.

so how do you achieve this? just do cardio?

>Nobody but gay size queens and straightboi fags cares.

^FUCKING THIS.

My friend got a big dick and only gets gay men whenever he posts on craigslist list and on his okcupid/tinder page.

He admitted he came close last month to hooking up with a twink since he was desperate but chickened out at the last minute.

I'm not 100% sure I believe you.

you get gay men no matter what on craigslist

I posted a fake big dick ad once just to see the responses and two actual women replied

Girls care about your dick size. They just also care about other things.

Hint: face, frame, height, and personality.

How thick?

Plus employee-discounted protein, amirite?

>Hint: bank account, bank account, bank account, and bank account.

FTFY. (See Melina Trump).

I bet even those "women" were gay men catfishing you... or they were obese

>talking about your dick on okc/tinder

jesus christ

I know older gay men who hate on big dick size, they say when they were young it's hot but as you get wiser you learn that those last couple inches do shit and it's all psychological.
Don't worry about your genetic flaws OP, I also knew a guy with a legit micropenis who did far better with women than most guys I know.
No reason to get hung up on height, frame, penis, anything.
Just do you and work on what you can.

>He admitted he came close last month to hooking up with a twink since he was desperate but chickened out at the last minute.

lol what a fucking pussy

>tfw literal 9x6 dick
>ugly tard eyes no chin acne scarred face
>am virgin
FUCK YOU OP
dick size don't matter a such as you think
If you face looks like a shit sandwich you get nowhere

my dick is 6 inches but i'm 5'5 and 100lbs so it looks decent on my body

i think i'm somewhere like 7.5 but if i pull on it i can get 8, is that just bad circulation or what?

i'm 6'1.5 by the way

Yeah I'm 6'3 with 7x6. It just seems small even though it isn't

>everyone here pretends to be over 7" in length and 6" in girth

Here are the facts.

10% of men have over 7" length
1% of men have over 8" length
less than 1 in 30,000 men have over 9" length (a study of sample size 30,000 did not find a single measurement of 9" or more)

10% of men have over 5.5" girth
1% of men have over 6" girth

i would send a picture if we weren't talking about dicks, but i'm like 95% sure mine is at least 7.5x5.25

upload to imgur and post link ;)

i'm afraid the FBI is gonna arrest me or something D:

Well, there are going to be some people with that size, but it seems absurd that almost everyone online is above 7". It's pretty obvious that a lot of them are exaggerating. I also don't believe anyone who claims to have 9" in length or 6.5" in girth, because penises of this size have never been documented by any official study even with tens of thousands of samples.

How do i get the veins on my dick to be bigger?

they just don't really swell up. idk what i'm doing wrong. i play basketball 3x a week and run 5k at a fast pace 1x a week so the cardio is definitely there