What went wrong? Can we admit yet this was a failed project?

What went wrong? Can we admit yet this was a failed project?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why because its not an instamoon with dog shit "news" every few days to keep the ADHD consumers buying it at an unsustainable price level?

It was launched with a multi-year roadmap. The security exploit caused it to take a hit, but honestly given the short attention spans of the cryptosphere it's no surprise that it's price is dropping.

All of that is completely immaterial to its future prospects. In 5 years time it could be the biggest token in the world.

In the meantime, though, fuck their buggy wallets and transition. Glad to have sold my IOTA, it wasn't worth the stress.

it sucks dick, full of flaws, being developed by one retard and team of lesser retards vampiring his work, takes literally 14+ hours to send a transaction if you dont want to sit there and spam reattach for 10 minutes straight. its a goverment shit coin full of wasted tax money to keep the price at 50-60 cents but as soon as it moved to binance ppl were able to off load and they cant keep rebuying at 60cents so its eating its self to death

Ur fud not gonna work nigga. I see u with the sell wall

>Can we admit yet this was a failed project?
Yeah nah not yet. IBM, Ford, VW and Bosch still on the table.
Still trading at 100,000% over the ico price.

I will admit though that the three straight weeks of polcuck fudding we saw was a massive failure.

>this is the average Veeky Forums poster now

(OP)

another stupid boy! ... but im fine with that ... best tech, best partnerships with Volkswagen, Cisco, Bosch, ... best team (crazy and arogant), fastest development, iota will be TOP 1 in 2018/2019 (i smell your fear, bitcoiners and vitaliks) ... i buy all your IOTAS ... kiss sweeties! ;)

t. deluded IOTies defending their ever plummeting bags

>September
>IOTA is 0.74 buy the dip the price will never be this low!
>October
>buy IOTA now 0.45 is a steal

>>My thoughts on IOTA

#p r o s:
*zero transaction fees
*tangle = no blockchain to download
*back up: your seed is enough
*more transactions and network spam makes the network stronger
*dev team seems to be diligent and industrious (and yes they are humans and humans have emotions)
*open source (the coordinator is not open, but it will be deactivated, when there is enough transaction traffic)
*the supposed "iota-bug" by Neha Narula (MIT) was intended misinformation and market manipulation
(Narula’s team provided no new information to the IOTA team. Security of the IOTA signature scheme relies on one-wayness of the hash function which was not broken, despite of the attempts to do so. Members of Neha Narula’s team have a vested interest in multiple projects that are in direct competition with IOTA; more infos medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b )

#c o n s:
*still in development: to receive a transaction you must "attach the tangle" in the software and yes it needs minutes till hours
(after wallet update last time I needed 32 tangle-attachings!)

conclusion: hold 10 years

I was holding iota before it was listed anywhere. Still in the green by a long shot, even if tanked another 50%.

Is IOTA the new DGB?

>BTC surges
>IOTA goes down
>BTC dips
>rapefugee shitcoin collapses

If you deliberately want to lose money on a shitcoin that only does dead cats go for it.

>he could have sold his bags with 4x profit
100% deluded

enjoy selling your pnd bags at sub ico price

Failed? hahaha wtf is wrong with bizzies

يوتا هو بييتس من القرف

>>يوتا هو بييتس من القرف

IOTA won't go to moon until 2018, at the moment is a bargain bin until few more months.

Let me guess, whales are accumulating?

>implying I didnt sell anything at $1
ICO price is $0.0004 by the way :^)

IOTA will be delisted from Bitfinex in February after its market cap shrink to Ark.

ALLAHU AKBAR
INFIDELS FAIL, IOTA WILL SUCCEED
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

What even kicked off this controversy again? Wasn't it an IOTA dev saying something like "We need to consider how to develop infrastructure for refugee encampments?"

Like, how is that even controversial? It's just a completely pragmatic statement of fact. Fucking /pol/, LMAO.

people complaining about white genocide, but at the same time they not reproducing themselves and just jerking off at home all the time

ALLAHU AKBAR
REFUGEE CITIES SOON
FEAR OUR WRATH, INFIDELS
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

They're just the white male version of SJWs. Rabidly claiming the moral high ground to cover for the fact that they're F tier human beings with nothing going for them.

be nice dudes. we all friends here.

IOTA- Islamist Oriented Token for Allah

الشمس هو الاغتصاب براذر!!!!!!!!

>>from reddit

There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 KIOTA = 1,000,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA total supply)

Forget IOTA and buy in XRP, it will moon soon! The conference provides special news, dont miss skyrocketing!

Islamics Own The Aryans

The reddit AMA made it clear that IOTA has the worst kind of people behind it, no matter how you choose to look at it: On a very superficial level, they are the kind of lefties that think you're worthless scum that doesn't deserve to live if you don't share their beliefs (and somehow that makes you the fascist). However, the far more substantial problem is that they're unfit to be businessmen, since they're almost comically driven by emotions and lacking the natural filter to keep certain thoughts to themselves for the sake of their business. Then again there are probably quite a lot of lefties out there who think it's courageous of them to be so open about their world view.

It wouldn't even occur to them to be shy about it.

Imagine if an American businessman said "I support freedom of speech" and some internet forum from the other side of the world went absolutely batshit crazy about how this makes them unfit to be in business. It just wouldn't even register as an issue, because, you know, they're not from /pol/.

The dev called a dude white supremacist for asking why do they support refugees. Oh and he also thinks refugee cities are the future so yeah ultimate cuck.

Iota? More like I-oughta invest in something else.

wrong: the dude asked why iota is helping white genocide(what is completely wrong)

picture of conversation is attachend

he could have phrased it in a way that didnt make him look like a bitch.
This guy also said that he smokes pot only 2-3 times a year.

At this point im just angry that i went in at 0.85