Welp just found out my favorite Austrian imported grape juice has 50g of sugar in it

welp just found out my favorite Austrian imported grape juice has 50g of sugar in it

>can't drink coke because of sugar
>can't drink beer because of calories

and now this..

how the fuck am I supposed to stay hydrated?

>inb4 water

water tastes like shit when it's 130 degrees out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibiscus_tea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just force yourself to drink only water. You'll get used to it.
I find juice and soda overpowering nowadays due to solely drinking water.

i just put sugar in my water

Drink water you baby. You just think it tastes bad because of your sugar-encrusted taste buds.

>water tastes like shit when it's 130 degrees out

this is a sign that you are 'dependent' on caffeine.
to me, on an especially hot day, an ice cold glass of water is the most delicious refreshing thing ever.
Every day, I used to drink a can of monster energy mixed with cranberry juice. I would also have coke or mt dew often.
Just go cold turkey and never drink any of that shit again.
I had a sip of coke recently and it was pig disgusting. Syrupy and way overly sweet. I couldn't take another sip.

ever heard of squashes or whatever the fuck they call those 0 calorie concentrated liquids are?

to be fair the only one that tastes good was cherries and berries.

>caffeine dependency

I meant sugar...

this - coming from someone who used to drink a 12 pack of soda a day in his late teens

Drink water you whiny bitch.
Slowly transition with something like Crystal Light if you need a crutch.

wait are you serious? I never touched an energy drink in my life and I don't drink coke but I drink shitloads of coffee at work.. is there really a correlation??

what are your thoughts on non alcoholic beer?? budweiser makes one that basically has no calories or sugar in it

milk

same here the sugar becomes strong as fuck.

>refusing to drink water
You're not gonna make it...

water, milk, and coffee/tea with limited sweetness added if any. you have shit tastes if you can't handle this. even my bf who's obsessed with moutain dew can handle switching to sweet tea every now and then just fine

milk is God tier but it gives me gas all day. that's why I only drink it on weekends where no one can hear me implode

no sorry senpai, I meant sugar dependency.

I am just so used to saying caffeine dependency since I drink 3-4 16 oz cups of coffee a day.

I drink Perrier carbonated water. Lemon and lime flavours are so fucking good. I think they have orange too

>milk is God tier but it gives me gas all day
What are you a cow

Why not tea then. Just make a massive amount of it and keep it chilled in the fridge.

do you brew the sweet tea yourself?
otherwise, it will have basically the same amount of sugar as Mt. Dew.

I drink shitloads of coffee and tea due to desk job but I'm talking about when I get home ye dumb cunt..

>my bf

i can already tell you're gonna nag him out of that pussy trap soon enough lol

>to me, on an especially hot day, an ice cold glass of water is the most delicious refreshing thing ever.
I've been drinking mainly water for a long time now. In the beginning I found it disgusting, but I got used to it quickly.
But even when I am really thirsty I would still prefer a sugary drink. But I ignore that shit and drink water instead.

You can drink it, just stay away from fats as much as possible (meat/dairy/junk food). Your cells use these sugars, however fat blocking circulation could lead to problems.

maybe a sign you are hungry and want a quick source of calories?

what does that mean? what are you talking about? are you saying to drink whatever I want as long as I stay away from fatty foods? sugar is obviously a problem in and of itself

>water has tastes like shit
>it has no taste
???

drink water you bitch

>>it has no taste
Even absolute pure H20 with nothing in it has a taste faggot

Tap water even more so

you want to know how I know you're autistic?

Club Soda with lime wedge

Make your own tea from scratch at home. Buy tea bags, boil big ass contained of water, add sugar/lemon/whatever as desired, drink cold, enjoy.

>Cinnamon
>Basil
>lemon/lime
>mint
>vanilla pods
>cucumber
>lemon grass
Nigga get experimental like you were in college, find something that you like and shove it into water.

how is there more sugar in a can of coke than the can has room for?

>fruit juice
>lots of sugar

no shit, you dip.

No it doesn't, just needs to be colder.

This
You'll eventually love it.
Don't think of it as a beverage. Think of it as something you have to do.
You'll get into a routine.
>water
>piss
>water
>piss
>more water
You'll eventually enjoy filling your belly with water until you're full and then doing it again and hour or so later

>control + f
>no diet soda listed

it's not THAT bad. Also mio + water equals awesome.

drink tea

please be joking

>American education

Good question. Sugar dissolves in water, which basically "melts" the sugar, and makes the molecules easier to "pack" into a small space. Try it yourself with some hot water; see how much sugar dissolves in there, it's a ridiculous amount. (Then boil the water away and make candy).

There is nothing wrong with sugar. Why do you even want to avoid it? Sugar is never converted to fat at any appreciable amount unless you devise some exceptionally ridiculous study diet - like 3000 calorie energy excess with 1000+ grams of carbs a day for a week, which they actually did in one study because they couldn't find any other way to get humans to convert carbs to fat. Sugar is energy for humans, so drink up.

I've noticed a pattern also. Americans like making images of refined sugar piling up next to various foods - even fruits. One thing I've never see Americans do is pile up the fat that's contained in various food products. If Americans were to start doing that, maybe they'd start realizing that they're consuming a shitload of fucking fat - and you can see it on their bodies.

I see what you are saying but why do I feel like shit on the days where I drink loads of sugar? and I'm not saying I get dizzy after downing a can of coke. but on the days where I drink loads of sugar my mouth tastes awful and I feel groggy and uneasy if that makes any sense...

try getting a water filter. clean water is delicious.

thanks user you're a true friend

Makes me grateful my mom made me eat healthy when I was younger. From 14-16 or so I was eating all the sugar I could get my hands on because I had some independence for the first time. Then I realized it made me feel like shit, and I didn't like the taste THAT much. Now I get a head rush if I eat two chocolate chip cookies. Maybe I'm just lucky I don't love the taste that much, but I think childhood habits are important.

this.

my mom did the same for me with sugar but she got me hooked on caffeine pretty early..

like she would put a little instant coffee with my milk in the morning when I was like 13 so im a coffee addict now but more a coffeefile than an addict really

Tea
Coffee
Lemon Water
Coconut Water
Ice Water
Water Water

Seriously, don't be a chump. Give juice and soda the dump.

make jamaica

Just get some dried hibiscus, pour boiling water on it and keep it in a jar in your fridge

it tastes sour like cranberry juice and when you pour some into a cup you can drink it as is (delicious) or add your desired amount of sugar (like a bitch, as has been stated previously ITT)

I always make it really strong and then dilute it with water when i pour it into a cup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibiscus_tea

>It has a tart, cranberry-like flavour, and sugar is often added to sweeten it. The tea contains vitamin C and minerals and is used traditionally as a mild medicine.

Chocolate chip cookies are much more calories from fat than from sugar. They're literally low-sugar high-fat food and here you are somehow associating them with sugar.
The vast majority of baked "sugary" "wheat-based" junk food is 50-60% calories from fat, 20-25% calories from sugar and 25-30% calories from wheat. But chocolate chip cookies can be even higher in fat because chocolate is very high in fat.

The examples of people confusing fats and sugars just keep pouring in. I have literally never heard of or seen a person on a low-fat diet complain about the allure of junk food - because high-sugar junk food is so rare and so low in calories compared to fat that it's not even an issue.

>1 diet coke per meal, that is it.
>rest of the day I drink carbonated water

Is that okay Veeky Forums?

For someone who will never make it, it's okay yes.

Hibiscus tea is the tits unsweetened, but try it with a dash of grenadine (or a finger of pomegranate juice).

>water tastes like shit

you are an evolutionary failure

Nutrition facts user please tell me if I am doing terrible things and explain my cravings

>eat butter and coconut oil every day
>eat fatty meat often
>drink whole milk and eat cheese every day

I do these things and rarely want to eat any kind of junk food (implying what I already eat is not junk). When I do I think it's because I'm going crazy for the salt. However most store bought things (chips) are way too fucking salty to the point that it feels like they're hurting my mouth. So I just put some salt on my food.

I'll add sugar/honey to things occasionally, but the idea of actually eating a sugary candy bar, a sweet cookie, or drinking more than a small cup of soda sounds disgusting. Chocolate of any percentage tastes bad to me now, although I used to like dark chocolate. Even fruit tastes pretty bad desu, would rather eat vegetables.

What are my taste buds doing and am I gonna die from all the fat?

Shut up you fucking retard.
Yes its fine

>fat fuck is triggered

add 1/2 tsp salt (lite salt (half NaCl, half KCl) is better) to a liter of water

or stop being a pussy and drink some fucking water. you'll get used to it.

Dietary preference for fat is strongly affected by diet. There are some minor genetic components but most of it is just down to training. Of course that is true for other aspects of diet as well, since we are creatures of habit capable of learning and adaptation. But there are some interesting studies on fat specifically. Simply put, if you put people on low-fat higher-carb diets, they lose most of their appetite for fat and may even develop a slight revulsion toward high-fat foods. Of course conversely you can also make people enjoy fat a little more by feeding them a bunch of fat for a while.

There is no moral requirement to like very sugary foods. Many people have a low tolerance for sugar and it's very easy to oversweeten things by adding a whole bunch of sugar without culinary balance. Most junk is low-sugar for that reason - around 25% of calories or so, most calories coming from fat which is often neutral in taste.

And yes you are gonna die from consuming so much fat and animal products.

Iced tea.

Also
>hate the taste of water
How fucking fat must you be?

I see, thanks user.

I don't really like eating so much fat actually (or so much meat t b h), it just seemed like a way to eat more in general and have less energy crashes--I used to be constantly tired, now I feel like I can stay alert for much longer stretches of time, but perhaps it's placebo effect. Gotta learn more science.

Nestea in my country started to use stevia instead of sugar and is like 40 cal per 250 ml, feels good man.

Its just empty calories though, thats the big problem. Also idk wtf they do in the processing but that may have some effect

Wow you have it completely backwards.

Fruit is sugar...

Just buy juice with no added sugar and is fresh squeezed or make it yourself.

Not that hard.

OPs pic is pure bullshit. There is no where NEAR that much sugar in a can of coke.

fucking goddamn retards. I'd love to know which country that isnt america that gave you your great education.

no hes not

Ive been drinking mainly water for 3 years now
Anytime i taste soda,energy drinks,carbonated shit,I quickly spit that shit out in disgust
Trust me,you'll get used to it

Learned that in middle school while you were probably going through the different burger variants

>never converted to fat
Literally 90% of fructose has to become fat first before it is used

Sucrose gets cleaved into fructose+glucose once it's in you

>learned that
what ever "that" is specifically, you clearly were learning from a person with downs syndrome.

did you even make it out of middle school? did you fail or are you just still in it

>water tastes like shit
really really consider killing yourself you disgusting sedated fat fuck

this you fuckwits.

ops pic is garbage

but i like my liquor and won't stop drinking it. I won't die of lard overload though. let my liver kill me.

Get a big pitcher of water, throw some fruit slices in it, let it sit in your fridge over night. Enjoy.

>water taste like shit

Not gonna make it, fàmilia.

Hey don't listen to because you NEED fats in your diet. Just not trans fat, fat from junk food, and hydrogenated ingredients. Healthy fats from fish, oils, avocado, whole milk/yogurt, nuts, and such are absolutely needed.

If you still like a flavored drink with fizz, try Kombucha. Brands (idk what you have over there) like GTS/Synergy are low in sugar (4g in a 16 oz bottle original flavor) and they are probiotic. Thre can be some with a lot of sugar so just read the label carefully.

This, it's satisfying going when you're really full, I usually start chuckling if it takes more than thirty seconds. If it's too yellow or takes under fifteen seconds, I drink more. It's kind of weird but I was already conditioned to think like that because of Boy Scouts, they get paranoid as fuck of kids getting heat stroke/dehydrated in the summer, beat you over the head with staying hydrated.

>Sugar is never converted to fat at any appreciable amount

t. vegancuck

>speaks only one language
>tries to correct multilinguals
>tries to hide his lack of intelligence and basic knowledge with playing grammer nazi

Are you even trying

Wos host bestöht?

Try some good old nigger dick flavoured pudding

freezing cold water tastes amazing when it's hot outside

At summer camps when drinking from the spigots they would tell us "Drink as much as you feel like you need to, then drink 3 more big gulps.

>water tastes like shit
Literally never going to make it

>drink soda whenever I want because I mostly drink water and tea buy enjoy a treat every now and then
It feels good to not guzzle corn syrup daily.

Really, nigga?

Water with lemon juice in it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_mass

That poster wasn't correcting your grammar. Stop posting, you're making us non-americans look stupid. That's -their- thing

dont drink anythings. Thirst will make you crave water anyway and when that happens drink water. cold frozen or whatever you want

>water tastes like shit

You're either underage or a manchild. Stop nuking your taste buds.

Kids will always love sugar. It usually go away after they stop growing. It's a human thing , genetic idk

Mass is conserved but not volume. Density can change.

Then you probably know that 100ml water at room temperatur can dissolve 180 grams of sugar.

I just tested this. this pic is correct. op's pic is anti-soda slander from the Water lobby

>people having to force themselves to drink water
>the most natural thing to do to survive and live

absolute subhumans

Drink gook piss

t. sugar shill

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

the volume of the water will change however if you dissolve sugar in it.

If you mix water and ethanol the volume can decrease (!!)

just staaaap

your posts fail, your logic fails (water with 180g of sugar dissolved in it is fucking thick syrup you mouthbreathing mong its not anywhere near that of soda) and your insults fail. kys