CHEAT DAY GENERAL

I usually trash myself on Sundays. Order a large pizza with anchovies, prosciutto and mushrooms, some Coca-Cola and spicy peanuts for later, then binge watch a TV show or something.

How 'bout you?

Same desu but just a large pizza and usually some sort of dessert with it.
That's all i'll eat for the whole day

everyday is cheat day for me as my job forces me to be physically active all day. I've been stagnant at 195 pounds (6'3" height) basically since I hit puberty..

I recognize that pizza.

same opie, it's the only way I survive the end of the weekend slump. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm going to get a meat lovers pizza, cherry coke, and flamin hot cheetos and fall asleep on my couch watching WWII in HD

I had McDonald's today as usual. Cheat day is Saturday when I get to have pizza as well

>wasting cheat day on McDonald's
>wasting cheat day on literally rubbery shit smeared with mayonnaise

for fucks ask

pizza is the bare minimum.. hell you could have at least went to tgi friday's if you wanted to down a burger, fucking hell mate

No no. Cheat day is pizza on top of my daily McDonald's. Retard.

My god that is an epic as fuck plan. Props my friend. I may do that too.

>cherry coke master race

I eat her pussy on cheat days

fuck. I can't believe i spent so much typing that out to a troll. my reading comprehension has been shite lately..

carry on

Picked Onion Monster Munch. That is all boys. Maybe some fresh baked cookies too.

I usually drink extra coffee on my "cheat day" so I uncap my limit of 4 cups to whatever I need to kill my workout.

How often do you guys have cheat days? I was planning on twice a month, but you guys seem to have it every week. Are any of you trying to lose weight at the moment?

How much effort did it take you to type that short responce? Maybe if you didnt binge on pizza and mcdonalds you could actually use your keyboard without getting winded.

whats your job?

On a 1200kcal cut right now.
How often is it okay to have a cheat day?

I don't think having one weekly is okay. I feel like that'd completely ruin all the work I did that week.

Once a month maybe?

Are you that fat female midget that made a thread hours ago?
Nigga 1200 calories is torture
Do 1500 like a real human beans

Pardon me for being a stupid skelly, but what the fug is a cheat day?

Is this when fatties eat fatty food? Is it when people bulking eat fast food instead of home made food? Is it when people cutting decide to fuck up their cutting process?

What is a cheat day and why would you do this?

Climbing your mother and changing the lightbulb at the top.

If you wanna have a complete blowout like some anons ITT and you're cutting, once a week would ruin your progress. You can have a small cheat meal (go out for a burger, have a few slices of pizza, etc.) once a week and not ruin your cut, but if you wanna snarf a whole pizza you should really keep it to once a month.

No cheat day because I'm not a food fetishist. I get enough kcals and enough protein. The rest doesn't matter much.

As many as you want. Just don't go over maintenance.

>as many cheat days at maintenance as you want
>on a cut
Super skelly who's never had to cut a pound in his life detected