>slavs
>magyars
>bulgarians
>germanics

Should fuck off:
>turks

Pretty true op. Fuck Slav larpers. Fuck russia

t. analbanian

The Thracians themselves probably arrived from the North around 4K-5K BC and BTFOd the earlier neolithic cultures.

Modern newcomers:
>Niggers

hey /pol/

Balkan "Slavs" are the natives who just adopted a new (Slavic) language. Cultures changed, but people did not.

>should fuck off
>turks

Don't be racist you nigger.

So Romanians are Dacian, Bulgarians are Thracian, and Yugoslavs are Italians and Illyrians?
Seems unreasonable, when you consider they all look and act the same today.

This is the correct answer. Same things happened in half of Europe, more than once in some places.

>that pic

quite nice, especially the golden dick

the axe underneath it, any idea what material that is?

Balkans are a collection of slave races for Germans and Turks. Simple.

>the axe
They did not have bronze, so that's stone.

Says it’s copper when I search it up.

Could just be copper. They did have copper since forever, and it does turn greenish when oxidized.
And after 500BC or so, once the tribes sort of allied and united, they had bronze also.

Nah, the green corroded axe heads are copper, the black one is stone.

They look and act the same as who?

As each other. All of the Balkans seem like they are the same people.
Their music, food, dancing, clothes, hair, faces, everything about them that isn't related to language, religion or money is the same.

I don't think so. Genetic and phenotypic profile of say Croatia and Bulgaria is pretty different.

Avars came at the same time as Slavs.

Yes, with the exception of looks, language, culture, traditions, and national organization, we are all the same.

These thing aren't the same across fifty miles of Serbia, let alone the entire Balkans.

>thracians
>dacians
>greeks
>illyrians

>natives

Obviously they aren't all clones, we are talking relatively here. Compare to differences between the Balkan people and Italians west, or Balkan people and Germans north, or Balkan people and Arabs south.

Brah. The Balkanites are diverse as fuck compared to either Italians of Germans.

No stop pushing this albo-tier LARP. Slavs frequently raided Rome in the Balkans before they got integrated. Serbs, Albanians and Croats aren't Illyrian, Bulgarians aren't Thracian and Romanians are very mixed. The former mentioned peoples most likely moved or got outbred.

You forgot Greeks aren't Greeks.

Does that explain how Balkan Slavs are genetically paleo-European and lacking the actual Slavic steppe invader haplogroup?

Before the turkic hordes came, the vast majority of greeks lived in Anatolia, just saying. We can speculate what happened to them.

They all looked like the same people when I went there. Sure Croats have more blondes and Serbs/Bulgarians a little less. But they generally look like the same tall, pale and round faced. The rapebaby meme is blown out of proporsion. If anything, I'd say the Slovenes/Croats look the most non-slavic and more German.

Fuck off with your butthurt. We're discussing slavs.

When I went to [your country] you were all basically the same as [neighbouring country]. [Your broad geographical area] is basically the same people. Not clones you know, but to me, arr rook same.

Ironically Slovenes are the most genetically Slavic people there. Slavs aren't supposed to be swarthoid hook nosed fuckers like the Serbs you know.

A large portion of the Balkans is Greece, but there are plenty of genetic leftovers in Bulgaria/Serbia/Croatia but they are mostly outnumbered. They look like average slavs.

Slovenes are literal fucking Austrians

Norway and Austria are literally more Slavic than the Balkans.
>Thry look like Slavs
Strange because I'm a West Slav and Balkan people look nothing like us. Explain that.

Austria is also more Slavic than Serbia.

>west slav
So germanic

Read on the rule of Nikephoros I. His Balkan land was basically 100% Slavs, and they were only paying tax when the army was in front of the town. As soon as he'd leave, within a week the town would declare itself independent, until he came again.
So he started colonizing his own territory, moving Greeks from Anatolia to the Balkans. Thats why the empire managed to sustain land there for the next few centuries. He basically established Thessaloniki (former Macedon port) as a Greek core territory. Later thats where the Jewish population established a very wealthy trade center.

ne šitpostat med službo :r)

Not Germanic. Original Slavs were fair haired and light skinned as per Procopius and the Arabian explorers. So they stayed true while Balkan Slavs are just assimilated pre-Slavic Balkan natives.

And then the question is why did the Slavs accepted Bulgars as rulers but not Romans?

>as per Procopius and the Arabian explorers

You mean the guys who visited the Nordic trade centers on the big rivers in western Russia?
You know, Russia, the land of the Rus (literally "people who row in boats" in old norse), also known as the vikings?

You have zero clue what you're talking about man.

Bulgars were a horde, not an ethnicity. The horde was probably full of slavs, like the Avar horde was.
All hordes are named after whoever is in charge, not after a concise ethnic makeup.

>ITT: NOOOO WE ARE NOTHING LIKE OUR NEIGHBOURS

They didn't. Bulgars only enforced their authority because they were closer than the Romans were, and even then the Romans used Slavs against Bulgars extensively.

And they clearly distinguished between the Norse and the Slavs you dense mother fucker. You'd know if you read them.
>le every blond person must be Gernanic xDDD
Are you American?

East Romans were not an ethnicity, either, at least until they lost Egypt.

I am just saying that "bulgar" should apply to exactly one family and their private army, not to the whole baggage train of people following them around.

That's literally what I saw in Zagreb. A lot of people looked like your average German.

Fuck off. Balkans being stupidly diverse is our main problem. If we had a broad cultural consensus the last hundred years would have been a lot fucking easier.

Are you one of the retards who define "Slavic" as "a person with R1a"? Thats so random and arbitrary.

Yeah.

I am getting a distinct impression that Eastern Romans were massive asshats, but still, it is funny--the Bulgars cross the Danube, and bang, they are now in charge of the Seven Slavic tribes. Zero record of conflict, it happens overnight.

>Croats look like Germans but also like Slavs and everyone in the Balkans look the same
You're a complete retard

When I was in Paris, I was a lot of people who looked like your average German.
And the French are basically the same as the other Latins.
Are therefore Spaniards Germanic?

The only thing dividing you is religion, the rest has a minot presence
>inb4
>Cr*at nazi!!!
>Ebil Serf
>Tatar
Literally autism

But 20-25% of the people in Paris have African origin, so your story seems dubious.

>the French are basically the same as other latins
Bahahahhaa what part of race mixing do ylu not understand. France is mostly bordered by Germans. Southern France=/=Northern France

>Are you one of the retards who define Slav as Slav?
Yeah imagine that. Slavs are steppe invaders and not paleo-European mountain folk.

I dunno, when I went to southern France, they all looked the same as northern France to me... Theye must be identical culturally, genetically, well, not clones, you know, but still...

Imagine randomly picking one set of data which fits, and building your entire creation myth around it.

Southern France is known to have similar looking people with Spain and Italy. Northern France is a mix of Britons, Germanics, Franks

So you agree, since they all look the same, they're the same. They're all germanics, the Spaniards, the Italians, etc.

That's not what I said. X looks closer to Y but ultimately they generally look like the average Balkanite. Tall, Pale and round head structure.

Genetics confirm though, "South Slavs" are like 15-20% Slav at most (save Slovenians, the only real Slavs in the Balkans).

What, are you going to argue with exact scientific method?

Not at all, they are just mixed and closer to their neighbours in proximity.

>Balkans
>pale

Where do they keep the 100% true Slav sample?

>inb4 some sperg is unable to distinguish between Slavic in the ethnical and the linguistic sense

ok then let's put it this way

All of the West Europe seem like they are the same people.
Their music, food, dancing, clothes, hair, faces, everything about them that isn't related to language, religion or money is the same.

>What are specific R1a* subclades?

Face it, you're just deluded Balkan natives who lost culture and soul after the Huns invaded. I don't blame you. Then the mi of native vlachs and former Sarmatian nomads now uprooted adopted the language of the very populous and active Venedic northern neighbours. It's not like your case is unique in history.

>cherrypicking
>argument

Where is the slav? I want to see the pure slav.

All of that is wrong other than Religion or Money. The averagr Irishman looks nothing like the Italians, the average Brit looks nothing Like a Spaniard and Maltesers don't look like Faraohs islanders. There are ofcourse exceptions due to the heavy connections of Western Europe.

>eyes=skin colour
WEW
E
W

Different guy (And also Croat). Can you provide the info that you think is most accurate and give me a source? I want to read about this if you're sure it's superior information.

First slavic kingdom was Croatia since Bulgarians weren't slavicized at the time of their arrival

Moravia is older

>Croat
>implying you wouldn't do everything to paint yourselves favourable
I see an average balkanite

WE

>Bulgarians weren't slavicized at the time of their arrival
by some theories neither were croats

doesnt exist now though

It does.

Wasn't croatian identity literally created by the bulgar invasion?

Here's some info: Slavic is a linguistic group, not a single protein that determines if you are slavic or not.
Source: not being retarded.

I see a typical buttmad serve

Were first slavic kingdom, correct

lol what?
Maybe a identity of a superior warrior since we defeated you every time hh

I'm not eastern european, kiddo

>superior warrior
>we
>you

For a second I was thinking I am arguing with a history fan, but it turns out its just a "muh ancestors could beat you up!!!" video game larper.
What I clearly mean is that there were some slavic tribes there, and when the bulgars invaded the tribes that allied to fight them off would stay allied, and thus form a confederation and later a kingdom/autonomous area of Hungary or whatever.
As in, the bulgars were the catalyst for the formation of your identity, and thus they need to predate it.

Easy on the internet patriotism there, пpиятeл.

Pathetic

I don't know who edited wiki articles you've been reading bud

Croats are the biggest LARPers I have ever seen. You all believe you are some kind of superior race by wewuzing as ancients and posting pictures of your Venetian-built architecture.

Which part of my post is internet patriotism?
The bulgar invasion of the west divided the tribes there into serbs and croats, the serbs being the ones that fell and the croats being the ones who didn't.
Until that point of time they were just the slavic tribes of the area, not political or administrative entities.
This is similar to how the bulgar invasion of the Danube valley and the roman reaction created the "bulgarian" political entity out of the slavic tribes there, they were never an entity before, just people in an area.

In that case you should shut the fuck up

That's cute but don't you have some Swiss money to launder and sniff Albanian glue?

>by some theories neither were croats
Wrong. If you're talking about Iranic theory, which Im sure you are, that one implies Croats have been slavicized already whilst in today's Russia/Ukraine/Poland (white croatia)

Don't you have some gob to shut you frog faggot