Veeky Forums Approved Fashion

What do you dudes wear? Pic related for me, cheap at Walmart and good for showing gains

What kind of winter clothes should I get that show my gains? all my hoodies look baggy and they hide everything.

>all my hoodies look baggy and they hide everything.

Lift more

What is the quality of HM clothes? They're cheap as hell and very flattering. Are they shit in terms of durability?

hiding your power level is ok

Buy one and find out.

Like the neck on that shirt, OP.
I favor cargo's, myself. Good looking and practical, loads of pockets.

H&M's goal is to sell fashionable clothes at a price that broke college students can afford. So the quality is not the best. But honestly it's nothing ridiculous and the fits are great. You should find something you like there and buy it to see for yourself.

T-shirts, cut offs or v necks
joggers or jeans
trainers
basically always be ready to hit the gym if need be

You lift in jeans? Fucking savage.

I wear Ralph Lauren polo shirts, shorts, chino pants, banana republic shirts, shorts, old navy and american eagle jeans.

Looking well dressed goes hand in hand with your physique.

Looking poor and shitty never helped anyone in life.

Get an outdoor job, that requires you to be physically active. You'll get on just fine with only a t-shirt in winter.

Suits. Tailored.

Everything.

Got one store by my house that always sells their vnecks cheap, like 15 $ each and if you buy 5 you get 25% off so I usually buy 10 black ones with the white horse on them and after a couple of uses I toss them out and buy new ones

I hope youre not younger than 30, or at least work a manual labor job that actually makes use of cargo

>that guy that wears suits every day

Buddy I work front office at a bulge bracket firm and most days I don't even bother with slacks or a tie. Nobody thinks you're cool.

>buying shit tees for a fuck ton of money because of a logo

>cargos
>good looking
unless you're a father or a middle schooler there is no reason to be wearing that trash

I like the look, man.
As a bonus, the pockets tend to emphasize the glutes, ass and pecs.
And they're practical as fuck.

Shut up you poor faggit

I used to do this often. I worked in a ship yard one summer, on break from college. 5am-6pm 6 days a week. I'd leave work and hit the gym before going home, else i wouldnt have the energy to go later. Most days I was lifting in steel toes and jeans.

They make some good stuff from time to time. If you know how to dress, even HM will look good on you.

Jesus Christ kill yourselves.

OP, I usually watch high rise black Nudies jeans, a black tailored tee and a bomber jacket of some kind. Really digging a kind of 80s inspired fit atm.

LOL

Get brands that sell slim fit hoodies. Most of them do these days. If you dont care about money, get a Calvin klein Jeans sweatshirt or hoodie.

Adidas original hoodies are also a no brainer.

how much do you have to bench in order to look like that?

I hate seeing men over the age of 18 in tight t-shirts

it looks like it's babbys first day out of DYEL and he wants to show off

if you actually have gains worth showing then they will show no matter what you wear as long as you aren't dressed like a hood nigger

the only thing I wear that's very fitted are button down shirts that are meant to be tucked in. otherwise all my shirts pretty much fit like pic related.

hahahahahahahhahahah

this is actually pretty Veeky Forums

never ask Veeky Forums about fashion. 99% of them are full blown plebs with either absolutely no clue what they're talking about or people who are just parroting what the saw on reddit

more than I do thats for sure

>not wanting to look your best
tight shirts are best tbqh

Ok grandpa whatever you say.

a tight t-shirt is not looking your best. it looks like shit.

it looks especially dumb when you wear a small t-shirt paired with pants or shorts that are way too fucking baggy

it couldn't be any more obvious that you're trying to show off your babby tier gains

t. Fatty
looks pretty damn good if you ask me.

> cargo
lmao what a retard

leave the small shirts to the DYELs

if you actually have gains and wear a small shirt you just look like a douche

Are you saying the guy in OP is a DYEL?

Shit tier quality. If you want similar fits that won't fall apart, try Urban Outfitters or American Apparel. These are more expensive but much higher quality.

Fair warning if you're not DYEL none of these brands will have pants that fit the quads and glutes.

>2007 frat-core

>worked hard for something
>if you show it you're a douche
I disagree with this logic on a conceptual level.

dis good

>Nudies

Lool babysfirst big boy pants.

trying to show off gains in winter is cringe-tier desu

Fitted=/=small
I mean there is a certain limit. My buddy used to wear shirts so small he got a severely swollen lymph node in his armpit due to poor circulation from small shirts. But having a decently fitted shirt that hugs your body well without suffocating you is nothing bad. Just because normies cant fill out their clothes and shit looks baggy doesnt mean you have to buy big clothes just to fit in. If you want to fit in with the normies, by all means do it. The rest of us plan on leaving humanity behind.

>winter clothes
>during winter
>wearing something else than a t-shirt under your jacket during winter

my fucking sides. I ALWAYS show off my gains

thats honestly the best shirt you can buy OP. Couple that with dark jeans and brown shoes and your good to go

Sometimes what I do is roll my hoodie sleeves up to show forearms.

>blue jeans
>sneakers
>T-shirt
>over shirt
>sunglasses
>hat
casual, just the way I like it

>Most days I was lifting in steel toes and jeans.
This.

Tore a pair of mine, but oh well.
Anyone have recommendations for durable jeans that aren't constrictive?

>not bulking in the winter

In which countries could I jog in these without getting arrested?

Pick up a GQ magazine and get with the fucking times, GQ look is literally the 10/10 look, emulate it. Become it.

For summer mainly old navy shirts, shit lasts, form fitting, doesnt shrink or stretch

For winter I wear Hanes Beefy pocket tees, shits are also soft but the sleeves throw off the flattering fit.

Havent owned a pair of shorts in years I just wear dickies pants.

My clothes tends to vary.
In the beginning edge of summer when it's not so hot your balls make that sticky slapping sound against your leg, I tend to wear soft wash shirts (blue checkered shirt) and thicker polos with any jeans because the climate is just right to where it's not uncomfortable. As the heat increases, I move to v-necks in varying dark colors and above-the-knee shorts.

Once winter rolls around, it's a matter of either layering (v-neck + thin hoodie + jacket) or a long sleeve t-shirt and jacket. More often than not, the long sleeve will accentuate gains when you take the jacket off and they aren't as inclined to be baggy like t-shirts, especially thermal long sleeves.

I saw this dude at the airport once, he's kinda short

I live in Florida, so I wear short shorts with tanks/think t-shirts most of the time. But when it gets cooler in the Winter where I go to school I throw on pants and thicker shirts with a jacket/sweater/hoodie.

I rock the classic Levi's. Not too cheap that they fall apart, but not so pricey that you'll be upset if they accidentally get ruined on the job. Might take some shopping around to find the proper fit tho.

Just buy a sweater 3 sizes too small. Then it'll cling to you like a second skin.
Just make sure you don't raise your arms higher than 10 degrees.

Do ya'll niggas even luft?
fags

Can someone link me to some tights like these, thanks

Check out the next level tri-blend shirts on Amazon. GOAT shirts. Soft & athletic fit for about $7.

how long are they for us manlets

I kinda have this lazy-prep style that I wear somewhat like pic related. I don't dress with anything gay like a sweater tied around my neck or anything, but yeah. Pic related.

>very fitted are button down shirts that are meant to be tucked in
This desu. Only virgins and twinks would think otherwise.

I'm fat so I can only wear tshirts and polos, with some jeans.

Those are common nike tights you collosal homosexual

Diamonds

What H&M sells is literally referred to as "disposable clothing."

The point is for people to buy trendy stuff at the lowest price then get rid of it because it's getting worn out and/or the next style is out

Well fitting T-shirt and yes vnecks are acceptable, jeans, boots (and a jacket obviously)

shirt can also be swapped for a flannel (sleeves rolled up)

poorfag detected

I recently got some T's from khols and they fit pretty good. Ill eventually try H&M but i feel my stomach will stick out a little since im bulking. Also i roll up the sleeve a little on the apt 9 shirts from kohls.

Basically this is as simple as it gets and easy as hell to pull off. Especially if you hike a lot with your boots and they look distressed.

>honda
fuck off ricer

>Implying Im a degenerate chink.

>pants
>picture of boots

I also wear a shirt, pants, jacket and shoes.

Treksuit adidas

Couldnt find a picture of how I like to wear my pants.

>rarest
dye pepe?

>wanna be rich preppy detected
Don't worry, everyone can identify you as a douche well before you've met them. No one is impressed.

Ding ding! Front office @ fixed income macro hf here. I rock a T-shirt, jeans and stan smiths 5 Days a week. Showing up with a suit and tie would command laughs from the whole trading floor

Every time I post outfits here it's hilarious.

>poorfag rage

which ones are these? i dont recognize the neck. i usually just wear hanes.

Ribbed sweaters (round neck or quarter-zip)

Fitted v-neck t-shirts and henleys make up most of my closet.
I pair it with a watch, dark fitted jeans, chukkas and a necklace with complimentary colors.

Quality is as poor as their prices are low.
I have several shirts from them, and loved how they fit the first few times wearing them, but usually after stretching, they don't retain shape whatsoever.
I'd worn their henley with the sleeves rolled up one time, and now they look like robe sleeves.
Only thing I've liked from them was their plain v-neck t-shirts. The material is thin, but at least it's comfortable, looks nice for the price, and has kept shape better than their other clothes.

Might be Veeky Forums, but not the most flattering for a Veeky Forums build.
When athletic, simplistic is almost always best.

Looks like a Portland hobo.

gayest shit I've seen, christ.

>quarter-zip sweaters
nnnnoooooooh

Pretty much just this, polo shirt if it's warm.

It can't get any faggier than that.

Unbutton the top button if you're not wearing a tie. You look like a fucking idiot.

clothes

It's a fitting room... I was making sure it fit...

Why not buy some clothes that fit?

underrated