/plg/ powerlifting general

/plg/ powerlifting general

Today's News:

Brett gibbs is making a Q&A video, stay tuned
Isley has been fired from his job and went to school as he is unable to find any workplace that will hire them
Esmeraldas hymen is NOT in tact
Buda is still fat
Fat retard is still fat and retarded
Joffrey still has yet to be accepted into a T14 school
Haino is still weak with very questionable depth, and appears to be lifting in his mothers living room?
Josh Hancott got the go ahead is back to squatting, albeit lightly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDJq8Ejejss
youtu.be/v_v0l3lJ_Gw?t=6m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I made a mistake, intact is one word

Is that poutine?

3rd for mommyralda a best mom.

>All dat straight edge
Weeew

I can get behind the majority of this OP kek

Does that weird you out too?

how to not hate yourself lads?

Yep

Alcohol is completely fine, in fact, that carbs in most drinks are fairly clean and good carbs, since after the distillery process there is no residual sugars left

Did you make that

>straight edge
>using a word to negatively describe people who dont abuse substances

Nope. Some user did

Figure out the type of person you wouldn't hate.
Become that person.

Pretty easy, desu.

Depends what drugs we're talking about here. Occasional weed is not a big deal, but anything harder or weed all the time are serious deal breakers.

FAAAAAAWKKKK THAT BELT IS THICK
WHAT BELT IS THAT

>being a straight edge weirdo virgin

Some people like having fun in their life

Neat

>using straight edge as an insult
What are you, the edgy dope kids?

inzer single prong
pretty sure its oonly 10mms too because he was too cheap to spend the extra 20 canadian syrup coins but i could be wrong about that since i told him many times to get the 13mm

>chadorio
>virgin

He's probably balls deep in a tinderslut rn

youre not even straight edge you stupid fuck
you literally drink and consume alcohol

Lol.

People who get drunk all the time are typically people who hate their lives and consistently long for the weekends only to get pants on head drunk and regret it the morning after.

I'm doing what I love to do every day of my live.

>he's not an alcoholic

...are you in grade school?

I want to get in to lifting heavy things.

My focus when I started lifting was to train for bodybuilding purposes, but now I realize how fucking retarded that is and would rather just pick up some heavy shit.

I've been lifting seriously for about a year, maybe slightly over now. I did plenty of manual labor before that so I have a pretty good strength base.

I read through everything in the dropbox, but my question is related a little more specifically to programming.

I've decided on 5/3/1 to fit my needs with a 5th day of light assistance work to bring up any lacking bodypart(s). Specifically the periodization bible version of 5/3/1 as outlined on strengthstandards.co

Basically I just want to know if that's a decent routine to start with or if there's something that's more highly recommended. I've looked in to sheiko but at the stage I'm at it seems like it's really unnecessary.

Lol.

People who powerrlift all the time are typically people who hate their lives and consistently long for meets only to get pants on head injured and regret it the morning after.

I'm doing what I love to do every day of my live.

I mean, don't get me wrong, if someone is abusing serious drugs, like cocaine or heroine, then I'm not going to want to be romantically involved with them. But occasional, recreational use is perfectly fine, as long as it's within reason, imo. I don't see it to be a reason to not be friends with someone just because they do certain drugs. I don't even do any illegal drugs, but it's only because I have no desire to do them. Anyone that wants to use them is free to do whatever they want to their body.

you tell em gurl

This. When I got drunk and high all the time it was because I was running away from everything because shit was fucked

Weekend didn't mean anything.

And I have sex from time to time (but it's been well over a year). That's part of it.

But I drink less than five times a year now. I am, to other people, straight edge.

Bodybuilding and powerlifting are just as pointless as each other.

5/3/1 is an okay program for a newbie with a good base. Sheiko is ONLY for powerlifters that have done several competitions and that is their goal and what they judge their training on.

Plenty of people who don't fit that criteria do sheiko but that's because it's the meme flavour of the month.

Thats because you're a schizo loser whore guttertrash sewer degenerate

>frogposting
get out!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>nicely done, btw

Cool, thanks user.

My favourite drink is captain Morgan, but I fear it has quite some sugar.
I'll look it up and make a decision what I pick off tonight.

>I am, to other people, straight edge
by the very definition you arent
anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong

projection P R O J E C T I O N

>anyone is free to do whatever they want to their body
And I'm free to not associate with whomever I like. And for whatever reason I like.

Oh lmao with spiced rum and shit they may add it after, i was thinking more like whiskey, with that said, alcohol depletes your body of sugar and therefore adding sugar during the night or the morning after would only benefit you

>(but it's been well over a year)

Yeah same (which is why it's been so long. Haven't found any qualified applicants)

But everyone has a history. I only really care about the sex they're having now.

I am banning you guys from talking about things I've never tried

BAN LIST
>drugs
>alcohol
>sex
>going to nationals
>going to worlds
>being happy

Esmeralda is a well documented whore, however, i guess after sleeping with 85 women myself i am a bit of a manwhore ;)
it has, you should have seen when he was projecting in the discord saying how none of us had sex within a year and then fat retard was like i had sex 3 weeks ago and im like i had sex in december, and then it turned out weasley was just projecting his lack of sex onto us lmao

>planning midsummer like 4 years ago
>gonna spend it with like 15people on a farm
>saying who will get what etc
>childhood friends bf says he will bring the cap morgan
>the day comes
>they arrive at the farm
>with a huge smug smirk he pulls out a bottle out of a bag
>its a captain morgan black label
>everyones face when
I dont think a drop left that bottle all weekend.

Yeah but you are older, when you're 18-21 it's pretty normal to drink a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if you and Bodorio both did your fair share of drinking at that age.

So how did you fuck 85 women?

You're right, you're well within reason to associate (or not) with whomever you wish.

>Being happy
Fuck :(

>Tfw I've barely gotten drunk since I've turned 18

Well I know a virgin qt gymnast and horse back rider so I've still got a chance. She's like 5'3 too.

Im g-gonna fuck this up

youtu.be/pDJq8Ejejss

New video from the champ!

>doubt
Why

Go do it. Satanic trips confirm your devilish success

>doing a cycle

>the champ
lol

Does anyone else find it difficult to press with a thick, extremely spinny bar? Ohp feels rough af, and don't even get me started on how unstable bench felt.

I'm fine with being friends with someone who has tried cocaine, LSD, shrooms, ecstasy, etc.
But I definitely would not have sex or a relationship with people who do those.

Also
>doing heroin recreationally
Kek.

As long as a girl doesn't have any diseases or kids, who cares about how much sex she's had? It's better than her being a virgin and not knowing what the hell she's doing.

Anyone here ever tried powerbuilding? I'm currently doing a PHUL routine and wanted people's thoughts on powerbuilding, if I should keep doing it or if its a meme.

don't make me post it

>gymnast
AND
>horseback rider

Ime both those groups are fucked.

I said I don't care! Drugs though, nahh fuck that

Post what

That other proper ugly bird that's not me?

Does it not demonstrate a lack of commitment and judgement of a girl if she has had sex with many different men?

EXPLAIN

>can't squat or deadlift because back is kill
>weak af
>uni not going that well
>no gf
>constantly horny

Will it ever get better?

By sticking my benis in their bagina :DDD

Eh he he

Benis n bagina

>the champ
>someone else than J Haack

pick one you faggot

Hahahahahaha nah she's just a female friend that i was pretending with

Alex?

I-Is that from Gibbs' new video?

>who cares about how much sex she's had?
Most people. Almost everyone.

>60-95% depending on the study. Both women and men, both as frequently, find it unattractive to have had more sexual partners. Both when looking for casual sex partners and long term partners.

My guess would be that it signals lack of impulse control, and valuing sex/relationships with the opposite sex like something you grab and then throw in the trash.

Not so much commitment, but definitely poor judgement.

What is bugging me is did you have the pink hair when you went on your "spree"
if so literally how

what's wrong with cm

no to both of thoe, but that first one describes me pretty well

>pretending

What

You use gold rum for cuba libres, not black label. Tastes like shit.

No that was the depression that followed. During that period of time I was skinnyfat with normal enough hair.

Why do you think all the tumblr scene sluts turned into fat SJWs who have been 'raped'?

Don't mind me, just a dumbass. Didn't check who you were replying to, and since Gibbs is uploading a new video today, I thought it was something from it.

You still get depressed like you used to?

oh didn't know you were gonna make drinks.
i usually drink it straight.

at 8:10 gibbs rekts boardshorts lol

>when your natty idol drinks
SIGH

Not in the same perma victim way. Just clinical dark moods where I don't eat and find myself losing hours of the day. That is getting better though since I started my schedule.

Black label is good in a Dark and Stormy

>1 part rum
>1 part toasted cinnamon stick syrup
>1 part soda water
>dash of angostura bitters

That sounds lovely

Stop shitposting
Stop enabling your orbiter
this isnt your blog
this isnt your chatroom

>get cold
>try to rest for a week but just want to train
>wait for a week almost feel good
>still sick, train anyway
>become sicker
>still want to train even more
>go train the next day, almost die
>mfw

God speed to you, I noticed you haven't posted often so that schedule seems to be doing wonders.
Posting here too often will probably turn you into an avid shit poster
We've seen what posting here every day, 365 days of the year, for over 2 years turns you into lol

GL

youtu.be/v_v0l3lJ_Gw?t=6m41s

back to heavy training on saturday

Oh come on. This is a pretty relaxed thread right now.

Come on, you still need to tell me about your conquests with 85 grills

In for starting a new Sheiko block without taking a day of rest.

This posted cured my anxiety
He's right as well

Mirin gym desu.

Home gym = best gym
The gyms here were all shit with shit equipment (vid related)

Burnout walking.

Inb4 buda was right.

Describe your favourite trip in 3 words: (don't say their name)
>Cute
>Cuddly
>Chill

Why does he wear the mask?

>sexy
>awesome
>friendship

Way to shoot your hips and not control your core, son.

Phil?

It really is, feeling a lot more focused. It's also helping me stick to my lifting schedule and I feel more positive about myself.

All good. 10/10 would recommend

I wish I had a fucking couch 3 feet behind my bar for deadlifts. Brb resting like a god.

I already told you how, i inset my penis inside their vagina

how else do you have sex?

Stay well qt

I find the best way to activate the pelvic floor during your lift is by imagining you're inhaling through your vagina.

How long did it take to fug 82 women?
How did you convince them to fug u?
Why can't you commit to a long lasting serious relationship? (No projection, just fact)