Why

She literally works at a strip club now. I found this picture on her instagram. Why are women such cunts? Rich does not seem to be handling this well, either.

CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Caring about the significant other of a roided monkey that is only well known on a Cambodian goat testicle dissecting forum

Dat face

I've seen better randoms at my local strip club

Fuck I'm alone.

yep

>Committing your life to a fake plastic idiot bimbo who's willing to strip for cash

ISHYGDDT

Lol

Yeah she looks far more fulfilled now then when she married Rich 'can't get hard anymore' Piana

Her life is separate from piano man's and it's weird that you even give a shit about it. Do you read gossip magazines as well you gigantic faggot?

> Rich does not seem to be handling this well, either.

How so?

What was Rich's reaction?

Rich just said they were still friends and they were going their separate ways. Sarah on the other hand went full damage control (I dunno if she edited her post after accusations or what) and went on about how she still loved him and how she wasn't a gold digger, how they both agreed that they can't be 100% if they're relying on each other or something.
Rich is still making videos, he bought a motorcycle from Macc Truck and they went riding.

4 DICKS CMONNNN

CMON LETS GET AIDS CMONNNNN

He's gone full oper8r

women are retarded and don't understand love. that's why, statistically, they are more likely to beat children. saw my mom hunk a pair of scissors into my brothers foot and joke about it later. sorry to be /pol/

Gotta confuse that pussy, right babe?

Mah sides

You're retarded.

Thank you for ur detective work senpai we needed more people to investigate the situation

So she left Richard to work at a strip club? Makes no fucking sense.

like attracts like. You subconsciously date and have relationships with people that are your equivalent. It's only a matter of time before Rich is a gay stripper. Gotta confuse the sexual preferences, RIGHT BABE?

One day he may get hard

Thats not entirely true but whatevs

Which club desu

Kek

I actually made it better

Sum club in cali who knows

She started working at a strip club, making money and banging dudes. Then she left.

dem dere green card gainz

I luv u

Y am not surprised actually

she looks great, there
maybe a little too much makeup, but it's not like she's average

top giggle, m8

Gears of War is looking real as fuck yo

>STEROIDS quality gear for sale !!!
Lmao

they both look like ridiculous caricatures of human beings

they deserved each other

kek

I used to date a girl that was a bit fucked in the head. We split up, and she started camming. I asked her why she would try to make me jealous, and she refused to admit that there was ever any reason to be jealous about her waving her pussy around for strangers. Moral of the story, don't get attached to hoes.

Crazy bitches trying to steal my essence:1
Me:0

My sides

Give us a link

The levels of kek you have surpassed...

that is a toxic woman, how come rich felt for that trick

Actually its his old bike that he left wit Mac for a few months since he lives far.

Its easy money, and one day you meat a sugar daddy and youre set.

My ex did that too. She's literally traveling the world and dining at places where a bottle of wine costs thousands of dollars.

>tfw she wants me to meet him maybe cuck him too

That's gotta be weird as shit being a minor celebrity like that.

Literally the end of Western Civilization.

RICH IS THE GOAT FAGGOT
FUCK THAT BITCH

>going full whore after breaking up
Why are women all the same ?

I remember seeing their marriage video on Youtube when it happened and commenting about their prenup.

Jesus Christ, that was so fast, I hope Rich read my comment.

I usually have a one night stand with different women at least 3 times a week after a break up.

I'm pretty sure most men do the same, so fuck off with your sexist comments

Cool blogpost

Thee Dollhouse in Tampa, Fl.

That's /r9k/ familia

*trigger warning*

Rich is literally the first space marine. What a time to be alive.

Best possible scenario

>I'm pretty sure most men do the same

Fuck off, Chad. The vast majority of men can not achieve short-term sex with non-obese women.

Married him for the Green Card. I hope that it was an arrangement they had. Otherwise, she is a genuinely terrible woman.

My office had some European interns. I overheard a conversation where an Italian girl asked someone about marriage and green cards. More common than you think, plus the woman usually gets property after the divorce.

i uh .. i dont understand how this is trying to make you jealous.

if a chick did this to me i would just be thankful i got away from pressure cooker retarded bitch.

so did she only marry him for a green card or the money either way both are fcuked

This is what you do after a break up you lying faggot.

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

Well, maybe not literally trying to make the guy jealous, but I can see how the guy would take it the wrong way ...
Like, he's remembering back when they were together, the feelings they had, etc., and thinking "there's no way the girl I loved would ever be a camwhore" and there's this harsh disconnect when the reality of the situation sets in

Sorry but I'm not up-to-date with some roided out retards love life. Did they break up or something? Did he lose all his money or something?

>their hairline
Ayyyyyy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennin

>implying "most men" are even able to do that after a break up if they wanted to
WIDF in full effect in this thread

Underrated

GOTTA CONFUSE THE CHAPTER!!

imperial kek