Is there any hope for me, brahs?

>High Elf Mode

No

kek

Is rich Pena orc mode?

I made it from 6'5 170
Just understand how much food you truly need to eat
Like 4000 kcal a day minimum
Other than that do starting strength, know bench is always going to be a weakness and dead lift a strength

similar, i'm 6'4 and 185. From what i understand it'll take longer to get muscles and you gotta eat so damn much

at least we're not manlets tho

OP here, most I got to was 183 because I was in camp where there was free food out the ass. Ate like a king. Lost the weight because I couldn't maintain the diet.

ogre

6'2" and 225 from 170, been training semi-seriously for around three years, hit 1000 lb club in last four months or so (pls dont bully).

Just gotta eat big to get big come on. Add eggs/peanut butter/olive oil to literally everything you eat.

i feel, i'm in college in a meal plan and the nearest grocery store with food 4 gainz is like a 30 minute walk

Ogres are fat built, not muscular. At least in world of war craft

6'4 175 here

wanna achieve full otter mode

run everyday -- 2 miles at least , 5 At most

push and pull every other days

abs everyday

will I made it?

Same here
6'3 but 165 lbs
I don't wanna be a high elf:/

Stop running. Start lifting and eating

>soc us making fun of us

Way to go OP

Forgot link

Eating is the answer like these other guys are saying, I went from 155-190 in 4 months at 6'3" doing reg parks and eating a lot of sweet potato, sausages and olive oil peanut butter protein shakes

Sounds thick as Fuck

The shakes were thick and the arms were thick ;)

What about the dicks?

Mines always been nice new plump.

>was 6"3 140lb
>was literally letting myself die
>go vegan
>become happy and gain 40lb
>getting more fit every day
>gym just renovated their equipment

It's not hopeless, just keep at it and you will get there

literally how much fucking volume did you have to eat to get the 3-4k cals as a vegan?

p.s i came from the same size and mindframe not quite as skinny as you (6'3 155). In the beginning I had a really hard time eating with my tiny stomach which was used to one mcdonalds hamburger meal a day. Can't imagine that struggle without meat protein and calories, although Almonds are probably the GOAT builking food

SS+GOMAD
ALSO PEANUT BUTTER