Tfw social interaction gains

>tfw social interaction gains

>only social interaction I've had in months was shaking my head ''no'' at a nigger asking for cans while jogging

how do i social gains please help

>tfw literally sat for five minutes explaining the difference between a wizard, a warlock, and a mage to my normie friendgroup (which includes girls) before I could stop myself

welp, back to square one.

Literally all the same thing unless you're talking about RPG classes or some bullshit.

what's the difference between a wizard and mage?

Mages have inborn magical affinity that they learn to channel into magical spells.

Wizards are smart normies that study magic rituals and cast spells using symbols, reagents, and invocations, they often have magical tomes where they store their spells.

Warlocks are wizards who make covens with powerful entities like demons and devils, usually exchanging their souls for great (but often evil) magical powers.

All magic-users have familiars but they're most commonly associated with warlocks.

Neat, thanks.

what about a sorcerer than?

So RPG bullshit.

time in grade

warlock < mage < wizard

"Sorcerer" is just another name for a mage, it's even in the name: "Source" - erer, referring to somebody who can tap into the source of magic.

Honestly depends on the world you're talking about. Certain fantasy settings use those terms interchangeably. I know of one where tribal people call their wizards Warlocks, an empire on one side of the world calls their shit something made up, while the main empire uses mage.

Whatever the writer wants.

Did you tell them which of the three you are?

>"Source" - erer, referring to somebody who can tap into the source of magic.

>[Middle English sorser, sorcerer, from Old French sorcier, from Vulgar Latin *sortiārius, from Latin sors, sort-, lot, fortune; see ser- in Indo-European roots.].

Stop posting anytime.

>this fucking thread

>"what's a normie, user?"

He's defiantly heading towards the wizard if he's not one already.

Nothing like threads like these to remind me I'm still on Veeky Forums

>thread about social interaction
>gets derailed by discussion about magic and shit almost immediately

I don't know why I come here, you people can't help me, I'm going back to reading my book

The codex of hidden arcana for dummies?

the fuq is this thread

Veeky Forums really needs to get out of this mindset that you can't improve your social skills. One year ago I had maybe 3 not very close friends, and when I tried having conversations with them, they were generally boring and full of awkward sometimes. I spent most of my days alone behind my computer. Now, after studying various self improvement material and some other changes in my life, I have over 20 friends and go out at least once a week, usually more. Now I can have a conversation for hours without awkward silences, and can even chat up strangers (I'm still working on this though). I haven't had the bravery to try to get girls yet, I'm still working on it, but I can tell that they respond better to me when talking to them than in the past.

The thing is I'm not really interested in talking to strangers generally, but I guess it's necessary if I want to meet girls. What stuff have you read?

I'm seriously considering being a bartender, that way I'll have a job where I actually have to be out and socialize. I'm not exactly a complete social retard but I do have some areas to improve socially. Should I do it?

godspeed user, keep improving

Get a social hobby. Team sport or something.

Quality interaction friend

no fuck that

forced to stay out late and close up, forced to whore yourself subtly to old hags and gaybros

work in sales instead

social gains don't matter, bro. All that's important is MANA CHARISMA INT. Merlin is LITERALLY casting enchant humanoid on 10/10 Stacies while you spend hours chatting at the club.

Saved for Future Generations

>putting points in charisma
>making it
Pick one. A real wizard plus all his stat points into INT for maximum magical strength. A few casts of attract, fortify endurance and fortify virility and you'll be pulling bitches in no time.

Yeah but im sure my social skills will improve dramatically being out and chasing with people every night

>screencapping already
but the ride has only just begun

I don't think that'll get you many upboats, not dank enough.

Pic related is people who only have INT, that's not what you want to be.

You need a mix of STR and INT. Those who make it can add up some CHA points.

Listen user, you might not be into men, but I am, especially if they're swole virgin nerds who post autistic stories online.
If you want help with your "social problem" I'm more than happy.
Just be sure to say no homo.

How feminine is your dick?

starting from scratch now. moving to new city. I think it will be good for me.

pretty sure pic is Fassbender in Shame. Great movie. highly recommend.

>warlock summons demons
>mage and wizards are the same, it's sorcerers that are different to those

that takes 5 minutes?

> Be engineer
> Socially interact mostly with other engineers
> Some basically normies, lots not
> Be awkward and bad with women

> Get tired of engineering and awkwardness
> Go to law school
> Become patent attorney
> Much of my time now interacting with lots of normies and women
> Awkwardness rapidly reduced
> Good with women even when they don't know I'm an attorney
> Good with people
> Good with normies
> Good with randoms, first impressions, etc.

As long as you don't have an actual psychological problem, it's all just practice. Spend your time away from normies and watch as they become foreign to you. Spend your time in the real world talking to women and watch it get easier.

Just find a place where you can interact with lots of people, one after the other, and never see them again. Bars, conventions, and anywhere you're on vacation. Get your practice in before you have to make lasting impressions. There's no secret but to do it.