I'm 18 and recently started doing stronglifts 5x5 and have noticed a large increase in body hair, is this normal?

I'm 18 and recently started doing stronglifts 5x5 and have noticed a large increase in body hair, is this normal?

this is what happens when you do a strength routine instead of a brosplit, you immediately become more of a man

live it up bro

Yes. Men tend to get hairier as they age.

fuckign sweet

It's probably just puberty seeing as you're actually 16.

your body is producing more hgh and test from the compound moves.

enjoy it bucko

Is stronglifts worth it? I'm thinking of starting it.

It means you're finally becoming a fucking man

It's the cancer OP, you have 3 months to live

same exact thing happened to me when I was 18, but desu it's probably just puberty. I guess heavy squatting does build a ton of muscle and releases more GH but probably not enough to make a ton of bodyhair. Probably just you becoming a man

It's probably just because the late stages of puberty are in full swing. I started seeing a large increase in chest hair when I was.18.

>tfw 26 and still no body hair
I have pubes and underarm hair but that's it.

Maybe is your puberty, also:
>stronglifts
Ugh

Don't do it user. SS is much better

idk about that brosplit caused my chesthair to spread so much it joined with my neck hair

Got more chest hair after I started lifting at 22, and I'm finally starting to get facial hair on my cheeks.
Pretty sure I was eating poorly and not sleeping enough throughout my entire puberty, and I was almost underweight (and definitely malnourished) when I started lifting, so I guess my body is catching up now.

I did Texas method (5x5 on mondays, 3RM PRs on Friday) and it got me to 1/2/3/4pl8.

Now I never did stronglifts, but when I switched to an upper/lower program similar to it, I made almost 0 progress until I switched from a 5x5 to a 3x3 rep scheme, then my numbers started rising again. Take from that what you will.

Sounds like my predicament

Give stats

Current stats are
>squat: 110kg x 7
>deadlift 120kg x 12
>bench 87kg x3
>ohp 51 kg x2 (JUST)
5'7 manlet, hovering around 74kgs currently. I was 58kg when I started lifting.
But I started seeing growth before this. I think I noticed more chest hair after like 6 months of lifting, facial hair around 1+ year.

Read starting strength even if you don't do it. It has a lot of valuable information.

>deadlift
>12 reps
Nigga what are you doing? 5 reps MAX for deadlift

>lose hair on head
>get more hair everywhere else

life is suffering

5/3/1 and I just switched to sumo, so I'm currently getting like double the amount of reps I did before. It's gonna even out eventually.