When will you learn

If people are shilling here they want you to buy there bags....don't buy it.

Don't buy OMG
Don't buy LINK
Don't buy.......

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COSS, it's volume is almost equal to it's market cap

When will people like OP learn to trade ?
With all of these coins there is money to be made !
Buy when there is blood, sell when you are up 20% or more without reason.
OMG/LINK/NEO/ARK/BAT these are all coins someone is fudding and someone else is shilling and with all of these coins you could have made a fortune

what a retard you are. you dont buy coins based on biztard fomo/fud

you research and learn which coin has the best fundamentals.

omg is great
link is ok

both fudded/shilled to max. it doesnt matter but your tiny littly monkey brain wont get it.

>Puts Milk in a condom
>Drinks out of it
>OH WOW SO ARTISTIC AND DEEP

Jesus whats the point? I had condoms in my mouth as well just to taste the strawberry taste it offers before my gf put it on my dick

>OMG recovering

Yeah dont buy it fags you missed the dip sorry.

This girl is actually Asian

>you research and learn which coin has the best fundamentals.
This is 100% only for retards.
1. crypto price, especially alts, is 99% speculation. Literal memes have been some of the most profitable coins ever.
2. "researching fundamentals" when you can't even write code means you're just reading all the buzzwords in the marketing material and deciding if it sounds good enough to fall for.

>wearing condoms with your gf

I bet she's a used-up whore you don't want to get diseases from

you fucktard.

short term. yes it runs on hype
long term only top coins will survive.

>Literal memes have been some of the most profitable coins ever.

and where are they now you insect.

i dont have to work a single day in my life again because i invested in coins with real world usage and goat fundamentals from the start. took profits and let the rest ride while you are chasing every memecoin pump you pleb

stay poor.

>long term only top coins will survive.
True, but simply holding those still gives shit returns compared to hype coins that get 10x literally every month.
>i invested in coins with real world usage and goat fundamentals
see 2. >not just redditspacing but double redditspacing
pls go.

imo it depends on your stack dude.

if this is gamble play money then go for it chasing pnds. but after you accumulated some serious cash i would diversify in good coins and just enjoy a comfy life without having to stress.

when you look at biz people posting portfolios i realized quick this memecoin thing is just some broke teenager gambling lol.

>i would diversify in good coins
see 2. >just enjoy a comfy life without having to stress.
Then you should buy real estate and rent it instead. 10x less risk and work than crypto

> What is pregnancy?
Just because you "pull out" doesn't mean she can't get pregnant you virgin.
Also pills cause mental health problems for a lot of women.

How do you get instant strawberry milk for breakfast then?

>2017 not using condom to tastify milk
Fucking pleb, I always keep vanilia and strawberry condom for breakfast (sometime chocolate, but with skimed milk, it taste spoiled)

hahahaha as if Veeky Forums had enough buy power for that, get away new fag

just earn when she is in her ovulation stage so you can avoid that time by a few days, idiot

I hope you are kidding.
I dont have a job right now and failed my last exam so i have no degree.
My gf has a low to middle tier job.
What i get her pregnant?

DYOR
Do
Your
Own (fucking)
Research

You dodo.
One day you will learn.

Actually, realistically you can only get a woman pregnant during ovulation, which happens somewhere around the 15th day of the month. In any other day, especially right before or after the period, it's extremely unlikely.

My gf doesn't take the pill, never has. We use condoms regularly because we don't want to get her preggo yet, but we still fuck without condoms a few days after she's had her period, I even come inside and it's fine. Done that for a good few years now.

Learn basic human anatomy, it could save ur life too

their*

Biz says Not to follow biz!
Do the oppesite

Hi sorry you're never going to have kids, your gf may though.

no, you just have to know which ones are literal BAGZ and which ones are actual good coins that people are just hyped about

If I take a huge position on something I'll shill the shit out of it, but not so i can immediately unload it, just to create interest. I want to see the market cap go up on anything I'm holding, not necessarily for malicious or sinister reasons.

If you can't tell the difference between those two things you're seriously fucked buddy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovulation
Read a book, nigger.

Mammals can't get pregnant without an egg present. Immediately after menstruation, there's never an egg, it just got expelled and the next one is 99% of the times not ready to be used, the body hasn't even had time to prepare it.

You're one of those Veeky Forumsnigs that doesn't even read ICOs whitepapers, aren't you?

meme coins

like link right? mah oracle problem and shit!

Forget OMG or LINK and buy in XRP, it will moon soon! The conference provides special news, dont miss skyrocketing!

Cum can survive for 3+ days in a pussy also eggs can pop out of nowhere son!

My money is on one of you being infertile

>xrp currently at 10 billion market cap
>to double your investment it needs a fucking 10 BILLION extra

cripple fags are deluded beyond belief...

Re-read my posts. If you have unprotected sex as soon as menstruation ends, you still have about 10-15 days until the next ovulation, assuming normal cycles. That gives you a good one week margin to have unprotected sex without great pregnancy risk. Obviously, it's still there, but nowhere near as much as many think it is. It's lower than 1%. Me and the gf never have unprotected sex past 2-3 days after her period ends, only first couple days is the most we risk it.

Plus, the "cum can live for longer than 3 days" meme is merely scientific stats. Yes, it can. No, it won't. The conditions to allow for it to linger that long and allow it to fertilize an egg after that long are extremely unlikely. All it takes is proper hygiene to reduce the lifespan of 99% of sperm to nothing.

weak fud

Consider using anabolic steroids to make this even safer and improve your overall quality of life

>Immediately after menstruation
kek, female mammals can bleed out of their vagina anytime. you never know for certain if its menses or not if you just look at the bleeding.

I've been having sex with my gf for years and I've used a condom maybe 3 times. I actually finish inside a few days after her period too. Either one of us is infertile or birth control is a meme

>it's a scientific fact
>but it won't happen, lol

>hurr durr they can bleed at anytime, a one week bleeding out of their vagina is totally random and not indicative of menstruation!
Jeez, can you move the goal posts even further?

Pulling out method is pretty effective if done right, regardless of what anyone will tell you. It's just that most teens are retarded and don't know what they're doing, so it's just better to tell them to not fucking risk it and use condoms. Teen pregnancy was getting to pretty fucked up levels in the West, so something had to be done. Telling impressionable dumb kids that pulling out actually isn't that bad is a terrible way to help those teen pregnancy numbers.
I'd still not use any synthetic birth control meme, if I were you. It's all hormones and has a good chance to fuck you up good, if not immediately, in the long term. Fuck that shit, desu senpai, I want my gf far from that stuff.

>it can happen under these extremely well controlled circumstances and if you don't touch it, don't move, don't clean it, keep it all under optimal stats! even then, it's pretty limited and has small success chance
>so it's definitely gonna happen to everyone everywhere right fucking now!
Yeah, okay kid. Just because it CAN, doesn't mean it WILL every single time. And a 3 day window at the best possible circumstances is still fucking small when taking into account that ovulation occurs 10 to 15 days after menstruation.

it could also be that his gf takes the pill and just doesnt tell him. the bleeding could come from the monthly off days that some pills require.

I shill my bags all the time and still don't sell them off. I just like shilling good projects. I don't even get anything out of it.

>Talks about chances
>Doesnt know what statistics are

Sperm can live inside you for 2, 3 and up to 5 days. You could have sex towards the end of your bleeding and then actually conceive 4 or 5 days later with your early ovulation. The probabilities of getting pregnant while on your period are low, but the possibilities are there

THE PROBABLITIES ARE LOW YOU DUMBFUCK
LOW
With a condom there are nearly 0% because the probability to not get your gf with a fucking condom is 99,9% .
The other 0,01% are malfunctions or people use it the wrong way

>Teen pregnancy was getting to pretty fucked up levels in the West
actually it was pretty standard for a woman to have her first pregnancy in her teenage years and the "pregnancy is bad and having many kids is bad too" meme will end soon enough because such a society will be outbred by other societies that value teenage pregnancies and having kids.

Are you telling me that not all that I read on a Bizniss subforum of a Japanese anime imageboard be taken as sound financial advice?

Hmm. I never thought about that before. Thank you OP!

>because such a society will be outbred by other societies that value teenage pregnancies and having kids.
No, it won't. Maybe in the past, but not now.
There's no strength in numbers anymore.

You're talking semantics. I never said the probability wasn't there or that it was impossible, you're repeating the same thing I was saying.
You're going on about how chances are low but are still chances, and then in the very next sentence you say "With a condom, there are nearly 0%". So there's a chance as well. It's still low, even lower than without, but there is one.
And to add to that, condoms aren't infallible either. Even with correct usage, they're still only about 98% effective because they can break during sex, and it's unnoticeable until you pull it out and check it.

In the end, if you don't want pregnancy, just don't have sex, of course. There's always the chance to get a woman pregnant at any time, and I never said the opposite. Merely claimed the chance was low enough for you to not care.

It matters now, because most teen girls aren't going to be stay at home moms. When you get pregnant while in highschool, your whole life gets fucked sideways because now you might not go to college, fuck, you might not even finish highschool if you carry it out. And in the West, that shit isn't enough anymore for women, especially because most households won't stand with just one provider (the man), as they could 100 years ago.
Besides, no one cares if other societies breed 10 fucking billion people a year. The moment the West isn't self-sufficient, first thing that stops is foreign aid, including food and medicine. And they'll all be back to dying by the billions every year.
Europeans had low life expectancy and huge birthrates back in the 1500s too. They just developed enough for that shit not to matter anymore.

>There's no strength in numbers anymore.
look at germany, britain, france, austria, belgium. they get invaded by hordes of foreigners and there is nothing they can do about it. they are completely helpless and have to pay tribute to them (wellfare) or else there will be blood in the streets.

>most teen girls aren't going to be stay at home moms
most westernized teen girls. but those are over. as i said they will simply be outbred by girls that have their 7th kid when the western girl finally finishes her gender studies at age 29.

>as i said they will simply be outbred by girls that have their 7th kid when the western girl finally finishes her gender studies at age 29.
And even then, the western girl is infinitely more valuable than the one that just had her 7th kid. Because all 7 of her kids are useless, but the 1 or 2 that the western woman might have could potentially be far more successful than anyone in the lineage for the past millennia. And that says something.

the kids arent useless dude, they earn wellfare money by just existing. a "refugee" family can earn 5k euro per month in wellfare in my country.

your "infintely more valuable" western girl will happily vote liberal lefties that take the money from you and give it to those "refugees".

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAUAHAHqhhahay

you got so mad you had to reply that i just had to reply to let you know youre a fucking moron