Does pulling out work at all?

does pulling out work at all?

I know it's not at all safe or reliable but does it even make any difference? with the precum and such is it all the same if you pull out before ejaculating or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexetc.org/info-center/post/sperm-and-pre-cum-what-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on why you're pulling out

if youre pulling out because you dont want to get her pregnant, that will work - precum isnt going to impregnate your girl

if youre pulling out because youre afriad of diseases, it wont work - most STIs are transmitted via all seminal fluids because they live in the urethra or under the foreskin

so it depends on your goals

pregnancy obviously. i didn't even stop to think that anyone would be dumb enough to think it prevented disease

youd be surprised. one of my friends is a therapist, and was telling me about how when she did her training in a rough area, she discovered it was a common belief that if you fucked your girl bareback in the shower you couldnt get diseases, because the water would clean the germs off you as you fucked

I weep for you if you think precum can't get a woman pregnant.

Been pulling out for 10 years and no problems so far.

i mean im gay, so its not like it matters, but can it really?

i didnt think there were sperm in precum

are you sure about the precum part? I mean I know all it takes is one sperm to fertilize an egg so why does the volume matter? I've been too scared to raw dog any girls until I've talked them into the pill but sex with a condom feels nearly pointless.

Maybe this answers your question. Pulling out isn't safe - but it's better than not pulling out at all.

sexetc.org/info-center/post/sperm-and-pre-cum-what-you-need-to-know/

Source?

there is definitely sperm in precum. this shit was taught in the 7th grade sex ed.

It can. You are the reason stupid people have so many kids.

Please Veeky Forums, don't think bb is safe if you pull out, it's not, trust me.

>he has sex with girls

so was "The only safe sex is abstinance"

Sure there is, that doesnt mean its still healthy enough or lively enough to affect pregnancy chances.

There is definitely sperm in precum

lrn2science bro

precum itself contains no sperm. However precum will pickup any sperm left in the urethra. Go take a nice long piss after each fuck session and you'll be good as rain.

no it wasn't. i wasn't brought up in the bible belt rofl.

Sex ed lied to you. There is no sperm in pre-cum. They say that because they don't trust you.

What CAN happen is that left-over sperm in the urethra can travel alongside pre-ejaculate, but the fluid in itself does not contain sperm

You're an idiot. Pregnancy from pulling out happens all the time. Yeah it's better than not pulling out at all but still very doable, especially if you don't have shit tier sperm

If you have pissed before sex/after last ejaculated, precum is unlikely to impregnate. Pulling out statistically is as good as condoms if done correctly. 99%. That said, use a fucking condom! If it is a 'permanent' partner, look into female contraception as well.

My pull out success rate is around 500/500

Not bragging, 2 long term relationships, one with a 7/10, one with a 5/10.. far from impressive

You need to know your dick well. Very well. Ever jacked off and had some cum out before you even "felt it"? For me like 1/500 times I cum without orgasm, if that makes sense. Usually when I try to deny it at the last second, or am really stoned on opiates.

However, it's risky. The closer you get to cumming, the more risk, if you pull out a whole 30, seconds before cumming, it's like one in a trillion chance, but if you go until the last second, as is your instinct, well then it's like 1/20

Don't do this with hookups. Too risky, pregnancy wise, and STD wise.

>tfw reading this thread after denying a girl who said i could just pull out

>I mean I know all it takes is one sperm to fertilize an egg so why does the volume matter?
It only takes one sperm like it only takes one lottery ticket to win. But if you buy 5 tickets or 35 million tickets, you can see your chances are quite a bit higher.

there's nothing to brag about if you had to pull out in a relationship

cumming inside is like 60% of the appeal of sex. pulling it out at the last second is something you do in a one night stand because you have no choice. nobody in a relationship should pull out or use a rubber

Yeah I feel bad for all these guys. Almost every girl I've been with has had an IUD, or put it in once we went exclusive.

Eastern European.
What's a condom? They're fucking expensive. Abortions paid by the state so far only one.

>implying the average retard saying precum can get a bitch pregnant knows that

you severely underestimate human stupidity and faggots like you spewing 7th grade level science in an attempt to look smart isn't helping

My pull out success is around 800/800 (haven't kept count, estimating). All with same woman.
>Inb4 ur firin blanks m8
When we eventually tried for babby she got pregnant during her first fertile period that I ejaculated inside.

Exactly... nothing to brag about.. so we agree? Fucking double nigger

Girl is allergic to the popular IUD method and is super sensitive to hormones or some shit. So I hit the jackpot. Eh some of my guy friends GFs make them use rubbers a year into the relationship lol. Could be worse.

The fact that I said literally "nothing to brag about" and admitted my ex and current girls looks were far from amazing, you still had to day something

Makes me think you're probably about 2/2 "I never pull out brah lol fuck hoes"

do you people who pull out in a relationship have her finish it for you or do you just jerk off or something?

because to be completely honest as someone who's came inside about 390/400 times (estimating) pulling out your dick and whacking it like you were jerking off alone seems like such an anticlimactic ending it'd probably put me off of the whole sex thing

you're so sensitive you had to write two posts about it? yes we agree, I just pointed out you didn't need to specify it with that story.

I either have her suck it off or I rub between her ass crack and puss lips.

If I was doing missionary I go between lips and have head right on clit. Rub back and forth and cum all over that shit. Never met a girl who didn't absolutely love it. Not to mention it feels fucking fantastic.

The few times I actually jack off I aim for the face or tits so I feel a little better lol.

I'd take fapping the last 5 seconds and getting laid daily, than fapping daily and getting the full deal s couple times a year

Yeah, people like you do bug me.

Like when user posts "my lifts suck I only bench 150lbs how do I get stronk"

And then there's you "wow those lifts suck"

I just don't get it. I'm guessing because, in this example, you'd be the guy benching 100

You time it so that the out-stroke makes you cum but you're already outside

and you cant see why it would be funny if someone posted "I'm not bragging but I can bench a 100 pounds"? as if he needed to specify it wasn't a brag?
sounds like you live on the edge

Well if you don't want to use contraception there's no option. I jizz on her tits or she'll finish me off somehow or do a 69. I enjoy it and I'd usually rather do this than bother with contraception. Sometimes I use condoms.

Precum is more potent than the actual ejaculate from what they taught us in freshman health class

Could just be scare tactics

precum contains live semen. Wrap it up man. Realtalk tho dont let women steal your seed, it is your power they seek. Your offspring will eventually try to usurp you.

Works better than nutting inside her.

Marginally.

Get her an IUD. No hormonal problems from BC. No condoms. No babies.

You realize an IUD just releases hormones constantly right? It has the same hormone shit as BC you just don't have to remember to take it

>implying copper is a hormone

wtf is this photo?

there are two different types of IUD's. copper and hormone

I really, really, really like this image.