CUTTING HELP

Recovering fatty here, cutting at a 600 cal deficit first day of cut and hungry as fuck. Drinking shit ton of water but not helping. What do you do to make a cut easier?

Pic related, the shit I eat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ujBq0y1Q_6g
youtu.be/5F5o0a4p_3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do you do to make a cut easier?

Have some fucking willpower you fat piece of shit.

It's your first day, of course you are going to be hungry. It'll probably be 3 weeks before you stop being painfully hungry on a cut, and even then, it will vary by day.

Either have some god damn willpower and leave humanity behind, or give up now and resign yourself to a life of mediocrity and obesity you fat piece of shit. You can make it. We all can.

High fiber, low carb snacks

baby carrots are GOAT

you ate a lot of shit in the past. don´t deny it.
start your diet with removing the shit, eat as much as you want in the first week
the you gradually remove high calorie stuff. for example, if you eat pasta, only eat 90gramms
then you leave out one high calorie meal each week
trick is to go slow. it took you years to get fat. don´t expect your body to become slim in a week. it doesn´t matter anyway. it only matters to keep up the good diet for the rest of your life.

How long does it take to stop being hungry? Ever?

depends on a variaty of factors. first one is stomach size from overeating. 1 week to 6 month

second is insulin levels. depends if you already have a form of diabetes. then it may, again, take a long time to get away from simple carbs and sugar. if no diabetes, 1 week to one month. all rough estimates.

buy regular carrots and cut them up - way cheaper than buying baby carrots

If I keto with high saturated fat, I sometimes forget to eat for days at a time.

With high unsaturated fat keto I remember to eat three meals a day but don't overeat.

If I eat just whatever, I'll eat until I feel sick and then try to eat more because I'm still hungry.

Took a week for the keto flu to pass. Felt like shit, terrible headaches, no energy, watery shits, etc. Even if I drank water with 1/2 tsp salt per liter like you're supposed to when starting keto.

6'1" 190 lbs down from 260 lbs in October.

youtu.be/ujBq0y1Q_6g

Lol 600kcal deficit...try 3000kcal deficit butt boi. And while you're at it just before you eat again do one hour cardio flat out. Welcome to my every other day.

Don't be mean to strangers on the Internet

Im pretty much in the same boat as op.

>21
>5'11
>225 lbs

Seriously started getting my shit together this march, diets pretty much whats in ops picture.

lol struggling with a 600 cal deficit?
i've been on a fucking 1,500-2000 cal deficit a day for the past 4 months. you are not going to make it brah.

i get a protein bar and snack little bits of it. it takes me 2-2.5 hours to finish one bar which is like 190 calories. drink at least 32 fl oz of water with each bar

If you're going to post that image, please be sure it's the original and not with some /pol/ browsing, neo nazi wannabe, tripfag, fagging up the original.

Coffee.

Why?

Kills your appetite. Does for me at least.

If I drink coffee in the morning I won't even want to eat until late afternoon.

I haven't shit in 3 days. What do I do?

Eat more fiber and probiotic foods

This was me, except I'm an inch tall (masterrace) cut for a year straight down to 165. Bulking now and I'm so used to cutting being full makes me feel guilty. The ride never ends.

Can I lose weight by just eating chicken and oatmeal?

Although I'm not sure what to snack on between meals. Are bananas okay?

You can lose weight eating anything
Bananas are fine

not that guy but for some reason my costco has 5lbs of baby carrots at nearly half price of 5lbs regulars from any other store but yeah big carrots are the bomb to eat

Black coffee and tea helped me a lot back then. A bitter coffee can kill your hunger.

Count your calories, read the sticky.

Calories in.
Calories out.
It's really that simple.

>I'm an inch tall
How long did it take you to type that response? Do you have a tiny keyboard as well?

not OP but do you have any tips?

Veeky Forums I'm very picky when it comes to food. If it's not broccoli, carrots, whole kernel corn, or potatoes I don't like it.

I don't like squash, green beans, beans by themselves, peas, cottage/cream cheese, greek yogurt, etc.

I know that I could just eat what I like and be fine but I really do want to try to teach myself how to eat different shit. Do I just need to force myself to eat shit until I learn to like it? I think a lot of it has to do with texture on top of a not so favorable taste.

I'm starting with a clean slate. Turning 17 in 2 months and am 6'3 180 pounds going for lean but slightly built. We will all make it

>Turning 17 in 2 months
>This is your average poster on Veeky Forums

No the average is 16 yearolds acting like their over 18

baby carrots are filling, and better than popcorn or ice cream. But they aren't ideal. Most baby carrots are soaked in sugar to make them taste even sweeter.
Try cutting up your own carrots and celery, and whatever veg you find tasty. In fact, this plus a bit of hummus or cottage cheese is a meal replacement and not just a snack.

Just experiment with different brands/flavors. Trying to force yourself to like something generally doesn't work out.

try eating more fish and greens. low in calories and you can eat shit loads so it helps a lot

It really isn't.

youtu.be/5F5o0a4p_3U

Agreed, but the meatheads on Veeky Forums can't generally get their heads around nutritional science, they'd rather argue about how many tendies or which McDonald's burgers have the right balance of macros for bulking.

So should I just do a deficit or do Keto? Seems like everyone who does Keto loses a fuckload of weight really fast.

Stick to the diet and give it a chance. No diet is going to shed your pounds in a day. Are you stupid? Of course you're hungry! You've gone down by 600 cal from one day to the next.

You can eat lots if you eat the right things. Lotsa veg, they are your friend. Don't be afraid to snack on raw veg, the more more the better (as long as it's not carrots, they are a root with more sugar and carb than you think).

Fruit has good nutrition but a lot of sugar. If you're serious about losing weight, limit the fruit.

pls respond

pls respond

Eat high protein and fill up on greens, and drink more water between meals I guess.

Try not to blow your load in one meal either; eat little meals through the day.

>t first day of cut and hungry as fuck
lol. You are in trouble.

Caffeine dude, black coffee. If you want to go there ECA stack will remove your appetite.

Meal wise, stuff yourself with fibrous veggies, they are physically filling but low cals.

How about you research keto? It's not a silver bullet.

i'd like to hear other peoples experiences or input if they've lost a lot of weight.

I've done Keto three times and after the last time said never again.

The faster weight loss is all just water and glycogen from depleting your body of carbs. You'll regain 5lbs instantly as soon as you eat normally again.

You generally feel like shit on it and crave food, which I don't when I'm cutting normally.

It's a pain in the ass and you have to be an autist in social situations because of your fancy pansy diet requirements.

I'm currently cutting normally. I'm five pound down with ten more to go and I'm fine with it. I know it'll take about another two months then I'll be done.

Or I could do keto, have it take half the time, feel like shit, have everyone think I'm a sperg because I wont eat any popcorn at the movies, think constantly about food because my body is low on glycogen and then when I'm done eat a single serving of pasta and instantly regain half of what I lost.

TL;dr fuck keto.

I cut on 1300 kcals and I'm 5'11 99kg lifting for 6 years and I'm not hungry as fuck. Even with GHRP2 & CJC which makes me want to eat a small animal
Even with Deca and that gets my hunger going (EQ doesn't tho)

Oh wait I just have discipline
Get epherdine, or take lots of L-luciene (like 15g a day) it'll blunt your hunger. Lots of coffee too.

On a cut I mostly eat the exact same foods, but reduce the serving sizes.
Like 450g of yogurt goes to 300g.
100g peanut butter is replaced with 100g tuna.
Whole milk replaced with 2% milk.
On a cut I also try to be more conscience of sodium intake and have to focus more on getting enough protein and especially fat.

Came here to post this version.

Diff user, but caffeine helps suppress appetite (some), and speeds up your metabolism (some).
Taking caffeine pills are cheap and convenient compared to coffee, with less teeth staining.
Only really makes a difference assuming you don't have caffeine in your diet as-is, though.

Drink water, take in fiber.
Either fibrous foods, or supplements like cinnamon.
Or just add cinnamon powder to other meals.

Keto is incredibly unhealthy (causes insulin resistance and fucks up your arteries), kills your performance, makes you lose more muscle than a normal diet and is torture in general because it's a state of illness with a ton of side effects.

The only thing that determines weight loss is energy balance. The only thing that determines energy balance is whether or not you can construct a diet that you will stick to consistently in the long term. You will lose weight on any diet if you have a calorie deficit that you can maintain.

My recommendation is to cut down fat and animal products and get physically bigger portions with relatively more cooked carbs and fiber. You know you're doing it right when the portions don't fit on your plate anymore and take a good while to eat.
What you definitely want to avoid is oil and nut butters and any type of fatty animal product such as eggs or full-fat dairy.

>first day of cut
Of course you'll be particularly hungry on the first day, it takes a while to adapt to a calorie deficit

first day as a fruitatrian today

You eat at a deficit while on keto. The only reason to do it is it kills your appetite

Any reason you're so anti dairy?
Only legit reason I've heard against it is allergies, but I'm and have a lot of it in my daily diet in the form of cottage cheese, milk and Greek yogurt.
On a cut I average around 45g of fat, 275g carbs, 170g protein at approx 2200 calories a day.

This is a stupid question, but it's not clear to me. These all say 5 servings of vegetables, I'm assuming that's in a day?

Yes, 5 servings of vegetables is only like 300 calories max.

lmao bro you're fucked, thats how lil stevie jobs got panny cancer

That high protein is unnecessary if you weigh more than like 170lb.

Im cutting from 220lb and there is no reason for me to consume 220g of protein when 180g will be more than sufficient.

>mfw I have literally the opposite problem

I'm using the Custom Meal Planner from Scoobs to help me on my cut (not really a cut, I'm just trying to lose like 15 kilos I put on during exam period by circling only between Burger King and the study hall, no lifting no cardio); 15% deficit; my issue is, the fucker's essentially forcing me to eat a dumptruck's worth of vegetables (400 grams) every damn meal plus a huge serving of chicken breast.

I mean, I think I only got this fat because I ate bad quality food that was ludicrously heavy in calories (all the fucking burgers); my stomach capacity is still relatively small. It seems to me like this is actually expanding it. I get the feeling that if I ate like half of the veggies and the chicken I'd still be fine.

Is it a cut if you have to force yourself to eat more? I don't dislike veggies, I dislike the amount.

You'd be fine just eating a normal portion of veggies per meal, and replacing the rest with a snack equivalent in calories.

you are incredibly misinformed re: ketosis

Am i ok to eat under my calorie limit?

Its been a year since i cut last, and im 500kcal under my limit. I just had dinner and im gonna do to sleep in the next hour, is their any point in cramming in food to hit my calorie limit or just leave it.

I feel like i have forgotten how to cut, i cut to like 10% last year but lost a lot of strength, i have got fat since then so need to drop it quick.

how do I know my calorie limit?
I would like to lose a bit of fat, currently 85kg 188cm, there is like extra 10kg that never goes away

whenever I think of losing weight, I just get hungry. I did 21km run today, just got even hungrier. How the hell am I supposed to feed myself enough calories to remain able to run distance, but also somehow managing a deficit which would result in some actual weight loss?
before running I try eat a little, same on rest days, but after finishing runs I just always enter hippopotamus mode and swallow anything that looks like it might have calories.

go for a walk, always cures my hunger senpai

Autism hard on videogames until you forget that you're hungry. I stayed a skelly during my childhood that way.

Top fucking kek

I don't even know why you're wasting your time with this fat ass. People don't change. He is just looking for some fad diet and will yo yo his diet the rest of his life. People act like its rocket science. Just be grateful you had decent parents who taught you to eat well growing up

I ate less. And lost weight. Long story

>whole eggs
As opposed to what? Quarter eggs?

Egg whites

I was the same way

Just drink lots of water to get your stomach used to being full all the time

U wot? Why would I train myself to eat more when I'm on a cut and want to eat less?

It really is. Also:

>his source is Youtube

T O P K E K

If been wondering about the same thing.

I don't play videogames.

id love to see "a-calorie-is-a-calorie" mindset Veeky Forumsizen take in nothing but water and sucrose @ a 500 cal deficit for a month see what they look like after.

think of filling up one of those 4Cup measureing cups - thats 4 servings.

use your lean mass estimate as a guide. if you are 220lb and 30% fat --> 180 would be great.

the b8ing is almost believable.
see why dont you try that little experiement and we will Dexa you pre and post without you changing your exercise routine and we will see what your body comp is like.

More food != More calories

Thanks, visualizing it cleared it up.

how so?

I eat whatever the fuck I please(mostly healthy ofc, I want to have good health) and lose weight
I've lost weight eating pizza and other garbage

I got a cup with the measure "1cup"

is it supposed to be 5 cups of that filled with wahetever green i wish?

Yall faggots forgot the horse meat.

No not that one you fucking degenerates

Where do you get your ephedrine?

Black coffee kills hunger? I drink like 5 cups of that shit a day and I'm trying to bulk. Guess I need to cut that shit out

This has to be bait. The guy in the video says the first law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to fat people.

>In b4 he's right, and we harness the fatties' unlimited energy to solve the world's energy problems

They will lose weight, but they will look and feel like shit because they aren't getting any protein, carbs, fats, and micronutrients essential to human life.

I'm not poor so I don't have this problem.

>how do I know my calorie limit?

It's 1800.

Hey OP, I am cutting as well. I haven't really been keeping track of calories or nutrition, I just know that what I've been eating is sufficient from what I've read and the pounds are shedding away.

>Breakfast:
Oatmeal, milk, cinnamon
Mix with 2 eggs

>Lunch
Dark green salad (kale, spinach, etc)
Olive oil as dressing

>Dinner
Generally whatever I want, in small portions. No fast food though.
Chicken and rice is recommended, as well as veggies.

>Snacks
Peanuts
Beef Jerky

Along with that I only drink water and coffee. Gallon of water a day, lots and lots of black coffee. Also I smoke which helps cut craving, start if you are retarded and want craving cheat codes. No soda or fruit juice. Sugar and carbs are your enemies, get lots of protein and decent amount of fat. No fat=low testosterone.

Pls respond

Soon to be dwarf planet, down from gas planet here. I've been cutting about 2000 KCal a day (a lot of cardio and a 1200 KCal diet). Is this too much or should I keep at it? Already lost about an inch off my fat ass.

You are going to crash hard, bring it up to at least 2200 KCal and ensure to are counting and not just estimating because I doubt you'd be able to stay on a 2000kcal diet and be able to somehow ignore your bodys sign that easily

In other words, read the fucking sticky

EC STACK MY FRIEND. YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOVE FOOD DOWN YOUR THROAT. ALL CAPS BECAUSE I WANT MY (YOU)