Disappointed dad

>Talk to dad about steroids in the Olympics
>explain that I think that 100% of competing athletes are on PEDs
>then go on to say that I still respect the massive amounts of training and effort the roiders do
>dad tells me that by respecting that I am becoming amoral to the issue of cheating, and partially condoning it
>i say that since i dont think you can make the sport clean, condoning it is the only option
>dad looks disappointed and shakes his head

I'm supposed to be a grown-ass man, but all my dad has to do is frown a little and I feel terrible for weeks. Fuck. He's just too good a person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking whites being guilty of their past.

I guess Muslims are all guilty for slaughtering 1,000,000+ Armenians?

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

this isnt your dumb origami safespace, fuckwit
go home

He views it as a lie you are telling yourself to start going down the path of roids.

Do you even exist user?

>several countries train children from age 5 to win gold
>people seriously think they won't go a step further and use gear so advanced it'd be hard as fuck to detect

oh i am laffin

My parents were very neglectful, angry, negative people. I didn't have it all that hard. Wasn't physically abused or anything.

But still to this day, if an older man or woman says something negative directly to me I crumble immediately. I go from being 24y.o. 200lb of lean muscle to 5 years old and alone in a second

I wasn't ready for these lifelong insecurity feels

People hate on steroids but will have a hard-on for that 6'1 250lbs lean and mean runningback on their team, or will get all excited for that upcoming Brock Lesnar fight.

Normies and non-lifters have no clue who is roiding besides Olympia competitors. The also believe roids make your dick shrink.

they legitimately believe those elite athletes are natty

Athlete that i like = 'Good'
Le steroids = 'Badd!'
It's too much cognitive dissonance for them to handle

i wish i had a male figure in my life

You could be the male figure in somebody elses life user.
Pretty easy social and alpha gains.
What's more Alpha than a dude mentoring a childless father and playing catch and shit.
Big brothers are always cool.
>great way to meet chicks also at the big brother/sister events

>mfw you're still in your Oedipus complex
>mfw you'll never make it

You didn't even try to stood up for yourself.

It's impossible to be an elite athlete these days without PEDs. If you competed naturally with aspirations of making it to the Olympics, you'd never meet the qualifications.

>mfw I had neither a maternal nor paternal figure in my life

Still end up really mature and positive. It's all about the work you put into yourself user, fuck everybody else.

>t. future serial killer

Disappointed dad thread? Disappointed dad thread!

>Be Neet
>Be 25
>be 290lbs
>Find Veeky Forums
>Lose weight
>Get into running
>Apply to become a cop
>Pass every test
>Dad is proud,
>Get told I wont begin training for 12 months because of budget cuts
>Fall into old habits
>Dad sees me doing nothing
>Feel like shit, discipline slipping
>Help me Veeky Forums!

My dad was an olympic swimmer. He was disappointed at me for picking natty route.

err... don't you already know what you should do?

He's right and you're a faggot. Cheating is cheating, plain and simple, and condoning it is condoning it, regardless of your reasons. They cheat, therefore they invalidate everything they do post-cheating, plain and simple.

I know that feel, 26 here

He IS right and to quote this user, you are a faggot.

We're not talking about the dude-bros in your gym using steroids to look good, we're talking about athletes who physically compete with one another.
Roids are basically a real life cheat code when it comes to that and building muscle.
You run faster, jump higher, have more stamina, and can take more hits when you're on the juice.

And in combat sports like MMA, boxing, and in some regards football, those steroids help you hit harder and take more punishment.

So in conclusion, stop worshiping zyzz and get your ass into a boxing gym.

That sucks brah I work out with my dad and he knows I roid, he never done it before. He is indifferent to it and supports me and always compliments my gains.