Most "bitch-tier" exercise you do consistently

Most "bitch-tier" exercise you do consistently.

any machine

cable glute pull throughs

Squats

Ab pulldown and lying leg curls

Feels like I'm training to suck dick and be a power bottom

Any body weight exercise.

I've noted that when I did abductor/adductor machines (I don't do them any more, everyday it's either front squat or rear squat day) my pelvic pavement was exerted to the point I got half boners

Now I feel the same with dumbbell french press on plain bench - even though it should be totally unrelated to the pubic/pelvic area

Am I going to die?

No you're just going to get boners any time you smell another man's sweat. I'm sorry user, but you became gay.

oh shit
that's even worse

is it possibly to un-gay me keeping my gains?

Treadmill I guess, but I ain't no bitch on it, I get off and my shorts are soaked, on my walk home bitches eye fuck me while they are driving with their husbands

Everyone is a bitch on a treadmill, outside running is for the real alpha's.

Probably deadlift. They are so easy i feel ashamed to be doing them in public.

For some reason seeing the numbers right infront of me pushes me to the point of wanting to puke, I just don't get that same motivation with outside running.

I still run outside when I get the chance(from point A to B), but when I really push my limits to the extreme it's on a treadmill, watching the numbers

Hip thrusts.
Because I'm a baboo lifter and hip thrust more than I deadlift. Which isn't too strange, but I know people who struggle to hip thrust or even glute bridge 135 for 5.

I dont do any but I'm condisering glute bridges or hip thrusts(they are supposed to be different I heard) or whatever theyre called with the barbell for some extra glute strength but it'd be weird in the gym

deadlifts

I'm doing 12 machines for a full-body workout. I just have an hour after work to go and I don't feel like starting my program yet.

I'd just been doing 1 sets but since I've gotten quicker about it I tried 2 last time. Almost fucking puked, but it was after working about 12 hours and I smelled like a fryer plus death.

I know machines aren't ideal but it seems to be doing the trick. I won't stay on them for too long.

barbell hip thrusts

This, you now a lift is bitch tier when you have to load it with 6 big plates on each side for it to be remotely challenging.

deadlifts

I only see women and try hards do it

40 pound wrist curls.

Does anybody else call these 'good girls' and 'bad girls' ?

Lat pulldowns

Haha I do, either that or yes' s and no' s

the bad girl machine for sure, brah

Machines are generally a joke.
Especially if you're using 12 a session, even if for one set.
Spend that time learning compounds and basic accessories.

Smith machine

cardio

people can shit on this as much as they want, but my deadlift form got heaps better when i started using this shit

>being able to sit back better and more stable
yes pls

Dips

>with a machine

>Weighted dips

Concept2.....6 times each week. SS/HIIT/SMIT I only do free weights to avoid imbalance.

It's the vagina machine.

no its more the fact that the exercise itself it a honey pot for try hards. it serves zero purpose. it the cross fit of exercises. the only people who do them are try hard and wannabe athletes who could never play a sport.
deadlifts are stupid and so are the cavemen who do them

This

Lol these get me mires. Got chicks doing these with like 15 pounds and I load up 3plate and dry jump the air and moan like a bitch

bicep curls

similar problem here famalam, whenever i do hamstring curls i have to stop after a few seconds because it feels like im cuming actualy no better than cuming

>better than cumin
So like oregano?

hes not lying though, faggot

this is exactly my problem, feels like im gonna have an orgasm, which is weird as fuck and is why i only do stiff legged deadlifts for my hamstrings now. fuck those curls.

you are confusing greying out because your head is below your shoulders and you are death gripping the machine with the orgasm you achieve while jerking off

Rdl is literally assuming the position

This machine is only worth doing if you make unblinking eye contact with anyone who notices you.