Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone#Medical_aspects
thyroid-info.com/articles/mercola.htm
theonion.com/blogpost/heres-the-one-true-way-to-heaven-33668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1rd

2st

In for no one knows jack shit about yk11

After injecting all the scars with steroid prescription I have to wait about a month before I'll even see results.
But I only used 1mg out of the 5mg I have, so I'll be inhecting daily until I'm out of amps.
Hopefully that'll get me up to the max dose for the month and I'll see good results.
As soon as these scars are flat they won't be very noticeable. Plus bleaching the skin is easy enough.

3nd

In4 asking Capitalist about drugs that nobody knows anything about

Blog time

>hi can I buy some needles from you?
>lanky pale pharmacist is visibily distressed
>uhhh.. what for? do you have a prescription with us or something?
>vitamin b12, I'm a cyclist.
>uhhhhhhhh...do you know what you need?
>non-luer tip 1.5" 25g 3mL please, I'll take 20
>ok...here you are sir. I guess i can do this since i mean, you dont look like a druggie. will you fill this out?
>this cunt doesn't understand that even if I was shooting up H it's still more ethical to sell me the needles, I almost argue with him about it
>hands me "hypodermic needle registry"
>I write my name as Myron Gaens, 6969 Jerry St, Gainesville FL
>he looks at it before ringing me up (usually they don't lol)
>suddenly am worried he'll deny me the sale
>he doesn't get it, pay $5 and peace the fuck out

I ran out of needles and had to buy them at Walgreens. Never again. Reminder to buy online

7th for avg koreans

In5 cap doesn't even know what the shit he's selling does kek

>Sarms come in mail today
>Live with parent's cause I'm a degenerate
>Tell my mom they're just regular supplements
>My mom apparently researched MK677 and found out about it
>"user your supplement is used with anabolic steroids"
>She literally qoutes Dylan Gemelli (Cheap Jew who tries to get you to buy his SARMS) talking about its "anabolic effects"
>Can't convince her no matter what, she sees its not FDA approved
>Fucking hides it somewhere around the house

Dubs decides where I look. I will provide pics.

Iktf kek
My dad found my dhea cream and flipped. Luckily he doesn't know how to Google sarms

holy fuck your mom is literally the gains goblin. ahah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehydroepiandrosterone#Medical_aspects

What the fuck why would you waste your money on this?

It doesn't do anything!

>things that happened
>your story

What really happened
>sweaty meathead from tren + dnp walks into Walgreens
>go up to pharmacist
>pharmacist doesn't give a fuck is willingly selling the needles
>user: I'm not shooting up H, I'm not a druggie
>Pharmacist: O-ok sir, just fill out this form
>user writes Gains all over the form, can barely stop giggling
>pharmacist is confused, but sells the needles anyhow
>as user is leaving he notices a qt3.14 coming in
>qt3.14 stares in confusion as this meathead reeking of sweat walks out of the Walgreens giggling
>user notices the stare and thinks to him, "must be the tren pheromones, she wants the D

Fua on my phone so the grammar is like JM

Yeah I just told my mom I was going to take a shower and pick up some supplements but when I get out of the shower she starts bitching at me!

Lol dude just use health warehouse
Sorry if that came from me. I will work on the mom proof stealth lmao.
They helps you make gains and Chad it up.

this is me0
I'm serious I'll do a cycle of yk for how ever long you want me too 1 year max and will document whatever you want me to document

Hey cool all my brewing supplies are here
>tfw on your last vial of test

I CHOOSE not to

ygm

I showed her a study about the positive effects of Osta in post menopausal women and she said maybe she'll use it

Hey dbol were you the guy that worked as a bouncer? How was it? I have 4 stripclubs within walking distance of me and i could use some extra cash.

Please user
Everyone knows steroid users are smooth as fuck

First for take your AI or youll lose your dream girl

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

Haha! Nice meme! +1 upvotes for using them in real life! Haha!

Oh please tell me more cringe stories of how you got bullied in highschool, and the same girls who bullied you, now beg for your dick.
MG the alpha however exposes them for the whores they are

Smooth right?

>tfw im on oral tren n DNP rite now
Please, the only thing smooth is the look of your sweaty forehead.

Oh forgot my trip bby, because I know you've been missing me

God damnit Sven who let you escape from reddit again.

is frogposting how you get a gf

Gets him more girls than posting animegirls.

I haven't seen this cancer in a while

>girls who bullied you
I think you mean girls who didn't like me.
Girls make shit bullied m8, they aren't even strong enough to throw a good punch.

H-How did you know my forehead is sweaty right now?
Oh god, I'm so scared my knees are weak, arms feel heavy.

Brutal

ok
time to rev up those pepes

What scars? Acne? Stretch marks?

Because my forehead sweats just from thinking about my next dose.

I keked. Underage bitches love pepes.

Cuz my doc told me to. Not for steroid related purposes

kek'd

i got a collagen deficiency and was wondering if anyone knows if MK677 would help, or worsen my health.

Everrybody loves pepe!

Keloid

Weird
I just get a lot of back sweat when it's particularly hot.
But otherwise I'm always running at the high end of average body temp for men, if not half a degree higher

I see.

I was hoping you had a stretch mark solution...so far I have found none, and am left covered with spider webs of shame for my poor choices

>reddit

Ahah! Nice one, friend!

Are they still red or have you lost weight and they just look like scars now?

fucking thumbnail goddammit, have an ass

I am just looking for a few big guys that are already on a heavy blast to see what effects the reduction in myostatin will have. Like I've mentioned before I do believe that yk11 might be the anabolic chicken. I already have one test subject besides myself and I think I only need one more. Probably gonna see if masT wants to try some.
Dude your mom got the ostarine and the mk677? Also not that you should do this to your mom but it is a felony to open someone else's mail.

Some faded, some still red. It's not just the marks, the skin is permanently damaged, so it won't adhere to the muscle in some places, like obliques.

Such is the price for weighing 410lbs for years.

Dig in her panty drawer

I'd try it with the next blast.
MasT is probably a better choice though.
Or someone else x-box huge.

was on phone, couldnt link study
thyroid-info.com/articles/mercola.htm
plus it helps if youre suppressed since dhea is suppressed alongside test

Sorry about the loose skin, youre going to look like mr fatlifts unless you get it removed. As for the stretchmarks, wait for the redness to go away and get some sun

I don't even care about stretch marks
Like it literally doesn't phase me in the slightest.
They eventually go white and fade as your skin becomes looser when you're old.

Perfect ass

Nah man, I did.

$70k later, 5lbs of skin of my stomach, chest lift, ass lift, and mesh installed in my stomach to fix my abdominal wall.

Those were the parts they could reasonably fix...I'll take a picture. In S. FL on a job interview and not on my usual machine.

WTF $70k? I need some pics man. I'm also an exfatty with loose skin. Thought I was gonna have to save up like $10k for a full body tuck. Please don't crush my dreams.

For context this is the stretch marks on my right side.

Well I just ordered 50g of lgd and 10g of yk11 so shoot me an email and we can work something out.

alright well post results pls

Holy shit bro 70k and you still have marks?

That was JUST the skin...nothing to be done for the stretch marks.

These pics are gonna be high res and shit, but I'll post a few...also fuck this lighting

Also not rotated...sorry for being a fag

>he thinks those are tiger stripes

that's cute

I'm hurt you didn't think of me

The reason it cost that much is because I got it done in Beverly Hills. The guy was real nice and did an amazing job, but there's only so much I can do to fix it.

Plus, when you're forking over that much cash for plastic surgery, they get REAL fucking loose with the scripts. He also put me on TRT as a favor (that and I had 300 total test)

Is Epi my best bet for some dry muscle gains that I can keep and not experience sides like intense back pumps and lethargy? I wanna go on a clean bulk blast of :
Week 1-20 Test-E 700mg/wk
Week 1-6 Epistane 60mg/day
Week 15-20 Epistane 60mg/day

I also might throw in 400 mg/wk Deca or NPP for the entire duration. Haven't decided yet.

I figure if I like it during the first 6 weeks as a kick-start, I could run it again at the end to eek out more gains before I go into my 125 mg /wk test cruise. It would be my first oral, and I'm deathly afraid of DBol blowing up my titties as I have moderate pubertal gyno. I've considered using Tbol, but it seems like Epistane is better for everything besides pure athleticism . Im not too concerned with my liver as I never drink and it's in pretty decent shape, and id be running tudca with the epi. Id consider sdrol or drol if it weren't for the lethargy almost everyone claims they experience .

Any thoughts or suggestions ?

I legit thought this was a girl laying on her side from the thumbnail KEK

Hehehehehehege ebin

Cruising on 1g mushrooms bros summer night top down...1973 MGB...just tuned the carbs up today...

Feels so good brahs. Life's fucking wild take it by the horns and make it your little bitch

Got some good shit lined up for the next week...love all you veiny walking penises

"Grace and I shacked up for the next week or so. She was brilliant and beautiful, and the next night she introduced me to a part of heaven I never even knew existed. Because, Christ, you haven’t really known paradise until you’ve done angel dust, gotten into your pickup truck, and gone racing 100 mph down Route 82 with a gorgeous girl like that sucking you off. That’s your heavenly reward, my friend. Pure and simple."

How long ago did you get that done? Like i was saying let the redness go away and take advantage of the florida sun. I live in central florida and tanning has fadded mine so much you cant see them unless you are lookin for them.

Also try lifting and filling in the loose skin.

>tfw literal worst skin genetics
>tfw skeleton all my life, finally break out of Auschwitz, and all i'm greeted with is back stretchmarks, shoulder stretchmarks, and some leg stretchmarks
>tfw pale as sin
>tfw assne

Could be a LOT worse and a lot more visible so i'm not gonna kill myself yet :^)

that actually looks better than I expected
Cool that he put you on TRT too

Wish I coulda got TRT

life is shit

Holy fuck this blew my mind. Thank you for sharing bro what's it from? Reminds me of the cover art for fear and loathing in Las Vegas if I had to guess I'd say that

Never done pcp, just weed ketamine mushrooms coke and something else I forget, Im too scared to do it t b h

Fuck you faggot

You think life is shit because you can't form a meaningful relationship with another human being and isolate yourself with rubber fuckholes and fantasies about pure little girls

Life's a FUCKING shitshow but its the most beautiful thing you'll ever know. it only sucks if you fucking let it jerry.

They're definitely more than not having them.
Unfortunately they can get pretty red and people ask how I got them kek

All he good pics of girls has slowly warped your mind :^)

I have been lifting...didn't really get any strength until TRT though.

Here's a better pic to show that I at least have some muscle. I gotta get absolutely bonkers huge to fill that shit out though.

theonion.com/blogpost/heres-the-one-true-way-to-heaven-33668

"Sir are you here for the job interview?"
"Y-yes"
"Why are you posing in our restroom and posting selfies on a chinese frog trading forum?"
"Y-you too"

That's our Jerry!

kek.

Interview is tomorrow at 9:30am. In the hotel room now on west coast time so I'll be up discussing the finer points of Scandinavian lute crafting until like 3am

Oh that actually doesnt look too bad besides the marks.

I honestly want to get a bunch of fraudsters together and go on a road trip to force Jerry to have fun and get a gf.

Next stop is fatlifts.

No.

HA
"So what are you hobbies?"
"I-I post on an anime forum a lot"
"Oh I see... You like cartoons then?"
"N-no I post s-selfies, here's one I took in your businesses toilet"
"Aaaaalright, thank you for your time"

>high as shit on mushrooms
>still rips on jerry

Youre a good man.

Im down. When we are all out getting a few drinks ill steal your IDs and post them on fraud

Confirmed.

Pic related is my suit and tie that I'm wearing to the interview

How big were you before?
>I'm hurt you didn't think of me
You broke my heart when you didn't send me dick drawings =(
Jesus christ Jerry get it together. Don't start posting pepe now...
Let's do it!

Just now noticed that I'm resting my 3" p0n0s on the counter...nice

That was a cool read thanks for sharing. You look good bro keep at it. Mirin. You got some fuckin battle scars on you wear them proud.

Nah its just enough to fuck me up slightly..I've got my own personal psilocybin ethanol extract, weed, and a lot of caffeine inme. Plus a shitload of testosterone and probably too much estrogen, my AI is bunk I fear. I can still function and drive but my thinking is messed up.

Doxxing and taking jerry to find love when?

410lbs

Got to 184 at my lowest, too skinny, back up to like 218 ~13-16%. Wanna get to 10%.

The whole "I'm doing it slow so no loose skin" is a meme. It's all about how fat you are and how long you are that fat. I lost all that weight over +3 years and there was no hope for the skin.

Im dying, what are you applying for?

I'm hoping to go to the USA next year
I really don't want to meet any of you fucks because I have a feeling it would be an autistic disaster

>4 hours of a group of well built aspies sitting in a bar not talking, occasionally someone says a meme
>once in a while brick pushes Jerry at a girl
>MG tries to talk to girls with dat accent but fails
>Turns out Chem banged a lot of coke before hand and disappears into the night on a rampage
>TD has girls hit on him but his wife beats the shit out of them the second he looks away
>Anne drinks too much and throws up
>MasT keeps flexing at girls and scaring them away

You're gonna get that job man
Dressed snappy as fuck

damn thats crazy.

Software developer...specifically developing test software for audio.

This is what I do already in LA, but it's an order of magnitude cheaper to live in S. FL

>because you can't form a meaningful relationship with another human
Yeah exactly.

I'm a GOD why would I associate with worms

Mirin shit
Qt as h*ck

They told me it's how you get a gf

You guys can bring jerry here. Im the guy that lives next to a bunch of strip clubs. We can buy him a lapdance as we watch him shriek like a frightened mouse and blood pours out of his nose just like his chinese cartoons.

I want to shake you and hug you until you wake up and feel free and happy and full of wonder like when you were a kid jerry

Righteous.
Sounds like a good time to me.

Screw that lol
I actually see it being a is aster because some of us are fairly out going, but others are so awkward they'd probably make things really difficult.

What happens when I come off of a tren blast

Do I lose it all? The size, strength, the vascularity, the hardness?

I'm scared brahs tren is amazing and I don't know what life will be like without it.. should I add it to my cruise? Usually cruise on 200 test-e

Kind of steron related cause I wouldn't have a gf if I was still awschitz.

My gf is young. She is or says to be madly in live with me. I lover her too. She hangs out with my family and friends and I've already met her family.

Yet she likes to go out with friends a weekend every once in a while. They go dancing or something. Everytime this happens I get sad, I get enraged and jealous.

Even though I love her to pieces I am seriously considering leaving her.

How do I deal with it? If she likes going out she's a slut right?

Was panda's stealth pretty good? I was thinking of picking some stuff up.