>Great day at work
>Ate two rare steaks with broccoli for lunch
>Broke my OHP plateau
>Increased my deadlift as well
>This day couldn't be any better
>GF calls, she argues over the minor things ever and gets mad at me for nothing
>Feeling like absolute shit now

We're gonna make it, though. R-right?

Why do you let her do that to you? I'd just hang up the phone on her.

>GF
lolwut. Found your problem, m8. Girlfriends are gains goblins.

Break up with her.

Because he's in an abusive relationship and doesn't realize men can be the victims of abuse.

She is the one who got me into lifting in the first place, but dealing with her mental breakdowns every now and then is fucking exhausting.

Just wanted to vent a bit, lads. Sorry for the blog post lads, I've got no friends to talk with.

Whats one thing she argued about?

>im that bored

2nd

I was in a similar situation a few years ago what with no friends and a bitch gf. You should try and start making them man. This relationship isnt healthy if you dont have friends. Does she have any?

Oh my god this litterally just happened to me. Such is life i guess

>She is the one who got me into lifting in the first place
Because she's trying to condition you into a hard labor wagecuck life so you can make lots of money so she doesn't have to work a day in her life. That way, she can stay home while you slave away.

My mom did the same to my dad. My dad was an awesome guy. Mom came along, and told him to start lifting. He lifted. They had a child (my brother). They needed more money than his comfy job. He got a job as a miner. He does backbreaking work, but is easy for him because he lifted. However, at the end of the day, he was too tired to lift. My mom basically said "just as planned." Then I'm born, and they need more money. Mom forces dad to go through 10,000 certification classes to get his cards, just so he could make more money and make his job 100x more stressful.

Women don't have your best interest in mind. Women only care about themselves. Dump the bitch.

She wanted me to help her paying some debt, but when I asked her to remind me how much was it again, she started spewing bullshit such as "waah, you don't really want to help me, you keep asking details every time waah".

I know that talking like this, she sounds like a fucking trainwreck and I should bail asap, but I love her and she's really better than every girl I've ever met, the only thing that really kills it for me are those random bitch fits.

Talk to her about the bitch fits. If she responds negatively then start looking around for a new gf.

Hey OP dont feel so bad. I couldn't get my dick hard last night when I was with your mom. Really killed the mood

Cheeky cunt.

Thanks man, appreciated. I also feel bad for posting such a shit thread on Veeky Forums with my blog entries, but like I mentioned, I really needed to vent somewhere with people who would respond, even if all I got was well-deserving shitposting.

That's embarrassing. She should pay her own debts. I had a gf like that too. Id pay for her food and sometimes treat her w/ a gift and one day she brings up debt b/c of her personal mistakes.

I told her im not your atm and stopped paying for anything. Stuff went downhill fast.

Its weird b/c she never wanted anything from me until i offered help once.

Id understand if you guys made a mutual purchase but if its her bulshit you gotta sit and tell her not to fuck up cause its her problem

Dont forget you going out all day and her fucking dudes from tinder or whatever

This isn't something usual for her to do, she lost her job and I offered beforehand to help her with this specific debt until she gets back on her feet, I've got the money to help and I'm frugal as fuck.

It's just the sudden changes of mood that makes the whole thing annoying.

Oh shit. I just realized: I look nothing like anyone on both my mom and dad's side of the family.

>Charge her interest
>Increase rates if she can't make payments
>Break up
>Sue her and get anything you can from her
>Let insurance cover the rest
>Profit
>Buy a rari and fuck a lightskin bitch from

I don't buy my girlfriends shit and make them pay for things for a while before I start showering them with anything.

It's kept me out of bad situations.

Truly, my greatest ally.

Ask her what the fuck is up and why she's being crazy over little things. If she lies to you just look for a way to end things. I've been there user, it's not fun. My ex was a diagnosed crazy and still wasn't as bad as what you say yours is.

The problem is that if she's arguing then she has a problem and if you don't fix it it'll get worse and you'll break up anyway, so when it gets too bad for you to care any more just save yourself a couple of months and end things there and then.

OP has to make sure his next gf lightskin or black. Guaranteed best sex of your life and no fights. But you can't catch feelings cause she will 100% cheat on you.

Yeah it was one of those you give a finger they want the hand situation.

do her mental breakdowns happen every 28 days or so?

hmmm... really makes you think

Sounds like she just feels like shit about suddenly being financially dependent, so she lashes out. Nothing out of the ordinary, just don't let her think that these outbursts work in her favor. Nip that shit in the bud the second it happens.

Lightskin bitches are the most stuck up people on the planet. Every black man wants to bone a lightskin, so they have massively inflated egos

Wait, you guys actually help GF's out with their financial debt and other expenses?

Guys....you're only supposed to do that if she's married to you....if you're paying some females debt and she isn't by law married to you, you're legitimately being used.