You're not gonna make it, OP

Pic unrelated. What the literal fuck?

kek

Good, shame is the greatest motivator
You clicked it, right?

>4 years ago

>first time ever squatting

>put 135 on

>the sharpness of the bar caused me to collapse.

2 years later - I can do 5x285 .

Its the results that matter, not the journey.

HAHAHAHA that was you? HAHAHAHA nice one bro

I failed a set one time on bench and was just going to do the roll of shame and these two guys all rushed over and pulled it off me and it caused a scene.
Lol

After finishing doing Pendlay rows I thought that rather than take the weight off the bar on the ground, I'd clean it and put it onto the empty bench rack next to me.

Managed to fuck that up, got the bar up but screwed up getting under. I basically had a controlled fall with the barbell but it still hit the ground pretty hard and made some noise. They were metal plates. Couple people staring. Old lifter dude shaking his head.

The shame is real.

>something loud happens
>everyone looks in the direction and stares

why are normies like this?

i tend to not give a shit and keep my eyes where they already were

what a nice stor--
>Its the results that matter, not the journey.
and user didn't learn anything apparently

>fail DL PR 455lbs
>weights slammed onto the ground
>normies all turned their head to me
>get irrationally pissed and punch a concrete pillar
>break my knuckles
>hurts like a bitch but pretend nothing happened
>visit family doctor and get cast
>can't lift for the next 2 months
>mfw

Can't be as bad as me.
>feels like a bad day
>fuck it I'm going to power through this
>last rep of the last set on the bench
>no spotter
>hook the right side back on the holder
>left side falls down
>scream for help like a little girl
>whole gym staring at me

this is next level autism

Wasn't using the safety rails for OHP. Missed re-racking the bar and dropped one side down two feet onto the rails. Because I was in the power cage everything was metal and made so much fucking noise. Everyone in the free weights section looked at me and even some of the managers from the second floor came to see if I died or something.

Speaking about bad things that happened today

>Trying to park, very tired
>Scratch the car near mine
>Owner sees it from afar and starts writing down my car's plate number
>Starts running toward me
>Get the fuck out
>Feel like shit all day

Fuck, this has never happened before. How fucked am I?

just pay and forget it, shit happens. hope you got insurance

hey at least the people at the gym will wonder where you went...did you kill yourself, did you find a new gym, did you give up? You should make a big show when you finally get back

Lold. Thank you user.

>tfw failed every set of squats today

The thing is that his car was already visibly damaged before I got near it. He might tell his insurance company that I caused all that damage (That's my fear), when in reality I barely scratched it.

Feels bad, should just have talked it over with him. He's probably calling the cops atm and asking them for my info based on my plate's number.

>that guy at the gym that failed a deadlift, punched a wall, and then killed himself

>asking them for my info based on my plate's number
i don't think that's how it works, he can't just get your details

Enjoy your criminal record you pathetic nigger

lame

I look because I wanna know if it's reasonable to fail at that weight

>first week of uni
>drop tray in cafeteria
>everyone claps

>2 years to go from 1pl8 to 285

oh my god

Never mind I just read that the cops will assist you with the info of a plate number only if there was criminal activity involved :^)

Plus it was on private property so the cops will be less inclined to help that sucker :^)

Suddenly feels good.

Not an African-American, friend :^)

>Never mind I just read that the cops will assist you with the info of a plate number only if there was criminal activity involved :^)

lol bro, there was criminal activity. damage to another person's vehicle, accidental or not, is criminal activity.

good thing a hit and run isn't criminal... oh wait.

>samedyel

Kek

>2016
>there are still people who use picture clicky captcha

I swear people only look at me when I'm exhausted. Sometimes I'm waiting for a friend to shower and i just walk around trying random machines and people are like 'wtf is that routine'

How to get rid of picture capture? I hate helping google build their Palestinian killing AI just so I can shitpost.

Clicky squares are easier on a touchscreen.

Every gym has one.

I broke my deadlift PR and lifted 215lbs 1x5 today. I've been lifting 2 years but never deadlifted until a few weeks ago, feels good man

>sharpness of the bar
wut fuckin bars you using m8

Veeky Forums X

I did the same thing except when I punched the pillar it instantly disintegrated into fine powder causing total structural collapse of the gym killing everyone inside except for myself. Nobody can prove that I failed that lift.

a working man, how about that?

Fuck

Reminds me of something similar that happened to me

>parking at uni
>parks are set up so that you park nose to nose with a car that came into the park across from yours from the other side
>kind of like pic related
>finally find a free space, park my car, get out and walk towards campus
>about 10 metres from my car I forget if I locked it or not so I walk back and double check the door
>its fine so I head to uni

>about 5 hours later I go back to my car
>theres a note under the windshield wiper
>can't remember exactly what it said but it was something along the lines of
"Hi. As you were parking this morning you came too far forward and bumped into my car. I was about to get out and talk to you about it but you walked away. I've taken pictures and will be in contact shortly"
>My car is tiny so if I bumbed into them I guarentee I would have felt it. Maybe our front plates lightly kissed and I didn't notice but that wouldn't have done any damage
>and if you reread the 5th line of my story I even went back to my car so the part about them not being able to talk to me about it was highly suspect

>its been about 4 months and I haven't heard anything about it since
Lol

Do what I do when I fail squatting:

>Laugh your ass off
>Shake your head
>Try to look like your fucking mad so people don't bother you

No one ever bothers me in the gym now, though me having bad hyperhydrosis is probably more of the reason why.