Gym baby

Am I competition ready?

Have you bought your bikini yet? I hope not.

The other girls will make fun of your baby gains

no asshat

Ya

What should I do to prepare for a serious bodybuilding competition

wat dat neck do tho

I'm not trying to look like rich piana

kek

yo man that's a bretty gud physique but I think your delts might hold you back in a competition setting.

you should lift.

maybe ill add some more shoulder press along with lateral and rear raises

Op here I've been working out for about six years believe me bro I lift

Terrance?

>Copy that

Strong body dysmorphia. Not only does this guy look like he lifts, he is at essentially the natty limit. Do you honestly believe that people who are not on steroids or who don't have extreme genetic gifts are non-lifters? You are delusional.

Stats then?

This guy is no where near his genetic limit LOL. Which are you planning Raw body building or Mensphysique?

Pleasse, post a picture. I guarantee you this guy looks infinitely better than you. Try not to be so insecure.

Kys and reroll for new avatar. If you have been lifting for 6 years to look like utter shit you need to reevaluate your life

>arms as wide as phone
>virtually no lats
>babby forearms
>natty limit
Only one of you is delusional. OP looks good for a normie but depending on what kind of competition he's going for he would do well to wait a few years.

Yeah, he needs to lift a few more years to finally hit the natty limit like Jeff and Simeon, right?

>utter shit

You have a psychotic disorder and should seek mental health treatment.

2 years in and I'm natty

damn nigga why is your neck so long

Yes. He needs to actually lift. there is guys who got to my uni whos trained 8 months and look better. I can tell he lifts on/off

absolutely agreed OP time lifting or not you just arent big enough, 4 and a half abs dont mean youre ready to compete, realistically your shoulders and arms need to be bigger, a little bigger lats and chest, who knows how your legs look or how you look from behind. And Im positive you dont know how to diet down to be stage ready or how to pose
>inb4 buttmad people try to put me on blast
are you just going to call out judges when theyre critical? if you dont like it hold your own competitions so you can judge people softly

... is this OP's progress picture?

Please be real

you guys can hate all you want but those are some mean quad insertions

What else is new?

People tend to look more impressive in person than in pictures. OP has around the same level of muscularity as Eugen Sandow or Eric Helms.

Pic related is a professional natural bodybuilder who has been training for much more than 6 years and is an expert on exercise science.

Fuck you fat bodies
Thanks bro

Looking good bro

What quads ?

This is me just hit 2 years of lifting. Im the guy who said OP is nowhere near his natty limit. I rarley post, but only did because I want to enter a comp next year. Im putting on size still 203ibs/215. I watched at least 30 BB dvds. I didnt want to post my pic cause most people will say im not natural or some shit. I had my physique critiqued and I badly need calves/front delts/More lats. Im just saying OP has a lot of wiggle room cause im doing mensphyique too

this is on a bulk im very soft

You have such a punchable face
You look good OP. I would do it.

you look good
what's your routine

adda boy lookin good man what type of bodybuilding dvds? what like pumping and generation iron?

If you look like that after two years of natty lifting, you are a genetic freak. The vast majority of men would not get gains anywhere close to that no matter what they did.

You should compete. You look impressive and genetic freaks like you are the people who do well in bodybuilding. At the same time, you need to realize that most people can't expect those results.

I would fucking wreck you kid I'm a blue belt in my thai

why did they say front delts and not more mass on shoulders? how do you tell if someones front delts are lagging? I never ever train front delts only presses lateral and rear so theyll look rounded out. Do front delts need more than just all the pushing movements?

I can smell the fatty burthurt

if youre 2 years were around early 20s I dont see why it wouldnt be. I think you should go to an actual gym instead of being home gym mustard race so you can see what other people look like. This isnt a genetic freak physique and you can most definitely expect to be that size naturally

How long have you been training your thai?

What the actual fuck. Is this as far as natty goes? His arms could be bigger, his chest could be WAY bigger... Depressing as fuck, I think you just convinced me to juice

For 7 months

since last year after hit my first year of lifting I did
Back
Chest/biceps/tricep
Legs
Shoulders (all delts)
Chest/biceps/tricep
Shoulders/abs
I hated training abs so I ate clean most of the time
Im going to make a better routine in 2 weeks that will help me gain more size on my weak points it normally takes me 2 hours to make a new schedule
Every kind I can find on youtube. All of the generation irons, Mike Mentzer podcasts, Frank zane posing, Artemus Dolgins interveiws, Paul Dillet, Ronnie, list goes on
My father loved benching and stuff a lot of my friends thought I lifted before I lifted hold on ima post a picture before I lifted in a little bit
No Idea. The guy who critiqued me was a 53year old who has 30+ years in this field. I wish I knew more

You should lean out as much as you can because they WILL dock points for being soft and has no vascularity. Don't matter which category you're gonna be in ( except men's classic physique category, they are slightly easy going in terms of vascularity. but that ones is shit tier). You look like you can lose a bit more.

Wow bro thats really good but ive never heard of such a fighting system.
Id consider doing muay thai if i were you. They dont use shit like belts and they teach you how to actually fight.

You look like a dinosaur.

Bull shit I just got my belt last week stop acting like you know what you're talking about

Yes, unless you're a genetic freak. Most fitness models and internet celebrities who claim to be natty are actually using drugs, which has led to the widespread perception that the natty limit is higher than it really is.

Blue belt after 7 months? Youre either lying about your belt or your natty status.

I'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about and are delusional.

must be i guess, no point arguing about it I doubt I could ever sway your opinion about it so theres no point in trying to

I only took prohormones for 2 weeks how can you tell?

Also, posing is extremely important as well. You can be the biggest and has the most balanced insertions out of all competitors... but you're posing is shit. Then you have literally no chance of winning since bodybuilding competition is really about stage presence and it's not just muscle party. Watch a couple of boy building show o youtube, you will immediately see who might have the potential to win just by looking at their posing balance and just how well they look on stage.

appreciate you responding to everybody, artemus is the bomb i didnt know Mentzer had podcasts bout to go look them up thanks man

Cheekie, did you ever post your competition pics?

I never got the recap of how it went.

Why the fuck does anyone compete at this size? It's utterly embarrassing. You're gonna look like an emaciated raisin if you get lean enough

Average nigga physique that's nowhere near competition ready.

No way that's natty

Well that guy sucks.

What size is ideal for competition

Who is Simeon

Op here can loose a bit more of what
Vascularity is genetic you can't train to be more vascular

Definitely going to compete sometime soon

Op here I've been working on it believe me I feel my chest and lats are lagging need to work shoulders a bit more too I'm seriously thinking of going on a cycle just to bulk up

Years no way bro maybe a few months

No way one cycle would put him in the running even if he decided to stay natty he could be there in a few months for sure