Anyone else chewing gum for jaw gains here?

Anyone else chewing gum for jaw gains here?

Been chewing 2-3 hours a day for like a month. I think my jaw has improved, can't be sure.

Should I keep it up?

What gum? Pretty sure there is a gum specifically designed for jaw gains

Just random over the counter gum. Stride I think

I've been chewing gum for the past 10 years. It doesn not improve your jaw, it's just a meme

Get on trenbolone if you want a masculine jaw, that seema to work really well

Exhausting your jaw muscles don't make them bigger?

I can't remember it's name, but there is some gum that is super tough, it'll make your jaw really sore but over time it'll obviously get stronger

Think about is this way; does talking for hours everyday improve your jaw? Chewing a gum barely takes any effort

>he fell for the jaw gains meme

The jews appreciate your shekles .

Jaws are just like calves; they're genetic.
Picrelated was simply born with that alpha jaw.
Again, only steroids or plastic surgery will give you a better jawline (implying you're already a fully-grown adult)

My mouth gets sore if I've been chewing gum for 3 hours straight. You gonna tell me that's not causing the masseter muscles to grow?

This. jaws muscles are small as fuck. Your jawline is almost 100% bone structure.

mastic gum

Who else here /saving up for plastic surgery/?

Exactly. Not all human body parts grow if you "work them out"

I chew gum when im on a cut. If i ever firget and go for a snack i reach for the gum and remeber im on a cut.

Also this is the muscle that does most of the chewing if memory serves, have fun with your huge head. (Fun fact, a gorrilas temporal muscle is the size of a childs quad

Big heads are attractive

Chewing does nearly nothing for the jaws. All it develops is pic related. It's still good looking tbqh. Had a friend with a lot of muscles and with low body-fat, and whenever he would eat, you would see all the muscles on his face activate. Alpha as fuck.

This is one of those things that if it worked everybody would be doing it.

For the same reason that everybody is a bodybuilder, right? You retarded little niglet?

That's like comparing body weight exercises to lifting weights. There is a clear difference.

No. It's because there simply aren't muscles there.

If you want jaw gains, you need to take androgenic steroids.

.. Yes for example this website is a forum about bodybuilding .. and so is bodybuilding.com .. and there are numerous fitness websites devoted to building muscle ..

Infact statistically gym memberships are at their highest ever and body image is regarded as a large concern of males now.

So yes .. everyone is trying to be a bodybuilder to some degree.

Did you actually think you had a point?

Comparing bodybuilding to some niche gum idea that only exists on Veeky Forums and has limited/no scientific basis at all?

Who else has a 18th century monarch tier chin? How can I fix this?

Should I chew two pieces of gum at the same time? one on each side for those gains.

I was but then I notice it made me look even more ugly.

>There are no muscles in the jaw
Are you retarded

most people are going to associate the jaw -> the mandible.

most people are taught that jaw/mandible is bone and they're technically correct as its nearly entirely bone with a few supportive muscle structure, or specifically the masseter in regards to this post.

ok can you hypertrophy that muscle

yes and no

yes in the sense there are clinical studies that find the masseter can grow.

however, the occurrence of this is such as that it's regarded as a medical disorder and is rarely ever seen.

to restate: hypertrophy of the masseter is regarded as so RARE and ABNORMAL it's classified as a disease warranting evaluation.

a very simple thought experiment to run would be

> if chewing can force hypertrophy in the masseter why don't people who eat a lot of meat have significantly more developed masseters than e.g. vegans.

and of course the golden thought experiment

> if this worked why would it only ever be heard of on Veeky Forums.

I started chewing gum a lot recently and I believe it led to me grinding my teeth at night. Developed pain in my back teeth because of it. Just watch out for that

teeth together but not with force, just light
tongue(ALL of it on the roof not just the tip)
breath with your nose

that's how you grow a jaw according to some orthopedists

I actually know someone who had this issue as a kid
They talked so much that some muscle over developed and pulled their bottom jaw out of alignment

>guys i lift 2.5lb dumbbells for 3 straight hours and my bi's are sore as fuck but they never get any bigger, wtf

Falim?

this makes me salivate a lot

THis gets uncomfortable after while.