Face, frame, height

Pic related is proof that height, frame, face is a meme.

>Face: decent
>Frame: otter
>Height: kinglet

Nothing outstanding, yet this nigger gets to destroy this 10/10 qts thight ass, while Veeky Forums are desperately trying to overcompensate their fade personalitys with m-muh muscle.

How does it feel that qts don't care about your 4pl8 diddly - what they're craving is Chads personality. All your lifts are useless, you autists need to make mind-gains to get her.

while YOU lift in the GYM, she FUCKS chad

>lifting for women

Time to trigger Veeky Forums.

>10/10 qt
Life pro-tip: Get standards.

I dont lift for sex appeal. I lift to get stronk.

Gay best friend.

Sorry.

>fapping to deformed 'high-test' cripples
>standards

Pick one, Veeky Forums.

Keep telling yourself. While you're here bragging about your 1/2/3/4, her 'gay best friend' is staring at qts gaping holes.

Stay mad.

>pair of 6/10s

First was just a good pic of her and a bad pic of him.

People don't date others of wildly disparate status, son. It's something you're just going to have to deal with.

Hot girl + ugly guy = rich guy or seriously fucked up girl.

You sound angry summerfriend.

I think I'm in love

user, no one, not anyone believes that fat little fuccboi is banging any of those chicks.

Go sit in the stupid corner.

who is that? shes hot af

This.
Only autists lift for girls.We lift for strength and 'sthetics. If that happens to bring in extra hoes, so be it.

his face is very good, haha

srs question (no bully), what is the point of that?

Literally WHAT is the point of just being strong? deadlifting 5 plates has 0 practical use

yeah he's so dreamy

why do chicks fuck guys that look like alpha males then date/marry dudes that look like their brother?

This. There's not reason to lift some plates but to impress someone. So if you're not lifting for pucci, you're most definitely lifting for boipucci.

Alpha fucks beta bucks

A narcissistic obsession with being the best overall human in any room

Speak for yourself, even basic knowledge of the fundamental lifts made my job 30 times easier today.

that's what I'm thinking. I mean look at the dude in OPs pic. He legit looks like her brother or 1st cousin. He has soft, feminine, non-threatening features. Not even trying to talk shit about the guy but I honestly thought he was like a gay friend or something.

think test alone can get that bod or ya need tren too?

They are facematched. That guy is very handsome. He could post selfies on Instagram and get thousands of followers.

>tfw you will never experience a woman's ovaries explode in front of you merely from your test levels

why even live

I'd fuck them both - no homo
But what I don't get is what a cumdumpster like her wants with this cutepie. He could never fuck her like a true 5%er would.

>Pic related is proof that height, frame, face is a meme.

No fucking shit. It was literally forced by a single person. Nobody actually believes that

not true, being fit is just convenient and good for your health which I'm sure we can all agree is beneficial.

The reason I think it's convenient is I don't get tired nearly as fast that when I haven't work out in ages when doing physical stuff, such as moving furniture or if you have a physical job or hobbies(I enjoy rock climbing and boxing, after I started lifting seriously I noticed some action are definitely less tiring). Sure being able to deadlift 5 plates might not seem useful, but if you are that strong in the first place everything else physical is just easier.

That being said, it's important to not just be strong but have good endurance and flexibility. Something this board tends to gloss over.

pic unrelated. Just thought I would share dis

sierraaaskyee on Instagram

That's why he's debunking Veeky Forumss bullshit. He's not swole, no Chad, yet he's probably filling her up atm.

>no homo

Your basically a faggot

>like a 5%er would

Implying a 5%er can still get erections

can't it be both?

holy shit I need to proofread before posting.

Also the more fit you are the better your chances in a crisis scenario such as a car accident, getting mugged, needing to run someplace if you car broke down on the highway, etc.

>fucking traps is gay
Summer is strong in this one.

you just know the old guy wanted to do the same thing

I think it's lifestyle dependant. For me lifting helps in both my hobbies and in my line of work. Lifting and being reasonably strong is great for your long-term health as well.

>Lifting and being reasonably strong is great for your long-term health as well.

Kek BTFO

>now THIS is low-bar

i demand that i be the best at everything i do, i workout, so therefore i want to be the best at it

>implying its the muscles that did that and not the fact that he's the center of attention, famous, rich as fuck

bitch if that was skinny brad pitt from fight club she'd be doing the exact same thing.

The exception proves the rule.

The fact that you DYELs are sitting down and analyzing how an ottermode faggy guy dates a girl like her means that the norm is for girls like her to date masculine, muscular, handsome men.