Being a manlet is better

>TFW you will never be a manlet

a lot of shit is spewed on here bout manlets and lankets but let's look at an analytical and quantitative comparison between manlets and lankets.

MANLET -----
Pros:
> + Easy to get strong and big, 1-2 years is enough to look considerably good
> + Easy to fit into things like cars, bikes, chairs, couches, etc. Believe it or not but for lankets they can get very uncomfortable in many spots
> + Easier to buy clothes
> + Less occurrence of heart disease and thus mortality (larger organisms have heart problems often)
> + Easier to bulk up and cut

Cons:
> - Women sometimes taller than you
> - insecure faggots post memes online

LANKET -----
Pros:
> + Good at basketball
> + Good at swimming
> + Good at fighting without weight classes because of reach
> + Women are almost always shorter than you

Cons:
> - Need roids and good genes to look anywhere near good
> - Getting strong is harder because such long ROM on lifts
> - Bulking costs an arm and a leg, hard to scarf down 3k+ cals a day to bulk
> - Sometimes hit head on things, can be uncomfy in some seats, cars etc
> - Look freakishly tall, drawing attention to yourself when potentially unwanted
> - If you don't lift you will always look like you have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

I wish I was a manlet

>manlet
>don't care
>have tall husband
>have a nice ass (all top, baby)

works for me

no, tall and large frame will always beat being a manlet

It's not easier to buy clothes as a Manlet.

I have to dress like a 1990s kid (hoodie and shorts) because my body is too wide (from lifting) and too short to fit into anything decent fitting.

Meanwhile lanklets have access to long and thin tight fit clothing.

I'm 5'7 with a waist size and quad size that should be on person who is 6'5+

No it wont

When I see 5'4 manlets running relatively small doses of tren and looking like pro bodybuilders it makes me re consider life

>I'm 5'7 with a waist size and quad size that should be on person who is 6'5+

holy shit t-rex

Me too, i want to enter gymnast god mode and be able to choose the perfect tailored fit since 90% of clothes are based on my height

Indeed

Literally no clothes fit me, I own alot of hoodies and shorts.

>> + Easier to buy clothes

Nope. Shirts are too long, which means they cover my joocy ass unless I tuck and look like an old man

LOL covering your hips in the pic

I can smell the insecurity

but they're still manlets

It is my biggest insecurity by far.

I store a lot of fat there, I need to lose like 10-15kg.

See, you're confusing "average height" with "manlet" and ignoring the fact that manlets get less respect from all kinds of people and that height is directly correlated with success in most ways.

Also, nice cherrypicking on those cons
>if you're a spy running away from the bad guys they'll notice you in the crowd easier

6'2 is master race
>tall enough to cut an imposing, commanding figure
>short enough that gains, although harder to achieve, are not impossible
Yup, living the dream.

This, no girl cares how buff you are if you're a manlet, she'll see a 6'2 ottermode guy and immediately jump on his penis

Life is more about getting girls than it is about lifting. Women have this deep loving stare they do when they look up to you too. I'll never experience it myself. 5'5" here 535 dl yes I'm under 5'7" go ahead roast me

>go ahead roast me
Lmao life already roasted you harder than I can by making you a manlet.

>larger organisms have heart problems often
lmao
If being a manlet is so great, why are you so reluctant to admit you are one?

>I'll never experience it myself. 5'5" here 535 dl yes I'm under 5'7" go ahead roast me

Would gladly trade you bro.

I'm 5'11 and i'm no lanket by any means but I am ridiculously jelly of 5'6 and shorter. Would gladly trade my height for 5'5 or even 5'4

>lmao

This is pretty true though, larger organisms do in fact have higher occurrences of heart disease. Something about requiring a lot of work to circulate blood about such a large system or somethin

I'm 6'9 and I wish i was 6'2-6'4
clothes and unwanted attention are the biggest factors for me

Have you tried not being fat? I'm 5'8 and it's not hard to shop. You just have to get on the habit of trying everything on. Not all articles of clothing are created equal, even from same company

don't you ever fucking say that

Fuckin quads of truth

Be lanklady, 5'9"
-Harder to buy clothes
-Men sometimes shorter
-Hitting head often
-Look like a skyscraper in a pack of midgets when with normal sized girls

Fucking manlets

6'4'' lanket here can confirm things on list but still perfer to be taller.

>5'9
>tall

Also T O R O N T O

Holy shit, that's my boy Hemingway

The average height and weight of women varies around the world, but in the United States in 2010, the average adult female height was 63.8 inches (approximately 5 feet 4 inches) and 166.2 pounds, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

You are absolutely disgusting

5'9 doesn't seem ridiculously tall though, even if quite a bit above average

Being short confers no such advantage to gains or aesthetics. Demonstrably the best height for a general performance or physique based athlete that isn't a long distance runner or gymnast, whether bodybuilder, football, tennis or baseball player is between 5'10" and 6'2". Many sports and sports positions favor being even taller than 6'2", up to 7 feet, but for raw athleticism power performance and aesthetics 5'10" - 6'2" is the best.

5'6" to 5'9" guys with good insertions and wide clavicles might achieve their goal body several months before an equivalent 6'6" guy, but it's not a huge margin. Tall hominids are designed to have just as much muscular potential as shorter ones.

Men under 5'6" are more likely to have narrow clavicles, stubby arms, ugly or childlike faces and are just plain short, so even if they can look more jacked in a shorter time, they still look like a walking punching bag.

As a lanklet you shouldn't envy manlets- rather you should envy men with attractive, dimorphic features, like Zyzz, Jeff Seid, John Skywalker and David Laid, all of whom are at or above 6 foot.

Being below 5'9" confers no real advantages.

>5'6" to 5'9" guys with good insertions and wide clavicles might achieve their goal body several months before an equivalent 6'6" guy, but it's not a huge margin

It most certainly is a huge margin. It's not a few months.

a 6'6 guy will need to roid quite hard to even look comparable to a 5'6 guy lifting for 2 years.

6'6" is 18% taller than 5'6"- perhaps the 6'6" has a large frame (8 inch wrists to the 6.5 of the manlet, 22 inch wide shoulders to the 18 of the manlet, and his torso is also an inch thicker from front to back due to a deeper ribcage ) , so he is 1.22*1.2*1.1 times bigger than the manlet, a grand total of 1.56 times the mass of the manlet must be added to fill out his frame- the manlet takes two years, the lanklet takes 3.5. Fair enough?

(Forget that the large framed tall guy probably had higher testosterone his whole life which would facilitate muscle gain)

6'1'' masterrace here

Taller than basically all women, still relatively easy gains with some hard work ie; bulking at at least 4000cal.

Also if I wear boots I'm even taller.

The only real negative was how skinny I was before I started lifting, now I'm big and stronger than pretty much everyone, definitely way stronger than most people on here. But yeah I do lack some pressing strength just because of ROM

I don't know the science behind it but I know this is demonstrably un-true.

Lankets of such great stature always look small man. They just look gangly as fuck, their ROM is enormous so they can never squat or bench properly and they always just look awkward as fuck. I can't count a single lanket above 6'2 that I thought looked good in my entire life thus far.

jesus how short are you, you little angry man? at least I'm taller than my mom and her friends

I'm 5'9 and I'd love to be 5'10-6'2. I'd say around 5-11' - 6' ft is the sweet spot though; slightly taller than average, but not ridiculously tall to the point of being intimidating and towering over others.

I'm 5'11

I'm just stating a fact, not insulting anyone, I don't really care but getting big when you're that tall is incredibly hard

Idk. Every person I've seen that was "massive" and shortish looked like shit. Every person I've seen that was tall and buff looked really good; being short and big just makes you look dumb.

I'm not a lanklet either; prince of manlets here.

All of your cons about being tall are fixed by having a job good enough to afford a decent diet.

Stay poor, manlet

>Women sometimes taller than you
tall women are hot, fuck you

>Tfw who cares. Don't compare yourself to others, it shows you are insecure and is a huge turnoff to women.

5'6 manlet reporting in. Comfy af.

>6ft and taller is master race.

>This is pretty true though
It literally is not. Why do you think cows have hearts the size of footballs?

This sounds like something a short fatass came up with.

My ex is 6'1 i'm 5'6She was filled in perfectly everywhere. Her figure was proportionate and perfect on every level. Tits were huge, thighs, ass. 8-9/10. So fucking hot. Would bang another tall chick.

6'0 male here
5'8 is around the GOAT woman height, attractive tall without being lanky

I'm 5'11.
There, I've fucking said it.

I'm a professional athlete and I know that 6 foot is the cut off for truly gifted athletes. How many guys over 6 foot can back flip?

I can single arm pull up. I can dragon flag. I've got a legit 7.6 x 6 inch cock. I'm pretty handsome but mostly charming as fuck.

But the siimple fact remains. I still work twice as hard as taller dudes, in every walk of life.

I look down upon taller dudes with disdain. They lack the fire and the motivation that I have... and that motivation comes from a deep seated feeling of inadequacy. I can't help but think 'Imagine if I was that height - what a monster athlete I'd be' and in the back of my mind I know I wouldn't be as good as an athlete as I am now, because motherfuckers don't just 'scale up'. At a taller height I wouldn't be as good. And the worst bit is I'd have that complacency of mediocrity from height.

I'm bitter. And that bitterness drives me to be better, stronger, smarter, richer, than all those tall faggots. And I'm winning. I compete against tall fuckers in every walk of life, and in most walks of life they don't compete, they just drift along. So when I meet one in athletic competition it's time for his lanky weak bones, his anemic organs, his soft loose muscles and feminine posture to be crushed, battered bruised. I take a hold of his waifish frame and I fucking demolish it. We all do. Every man under 5'11 is spending his life crushing the underved, the unknowing.

And yeah, tall fags will say they live their lives free from measuring up to others, free from inadequacy and they're right. Ye know who else does that. Fat acceptance fuckers.

I'm an absolute bitter, short, bastard. I crush pussy. I take the fucking money. I crush taller men. I win. I win. I win. I keep telling myself that and everyone knows I do.

We own the world and it's tall fuckers who drift along like waifish ghouls.

nice pasta

>5'11
Sure, 5'6
While you're sniggering at large ROMs, the rest of the gym is rolling their eyes at your 1/2 ROM

Little story about this chick. We dated for 2 months before I broke up with her to go to rehab. Fast forward to 3 years later. I start dating this chick from Tinder. Her grandparents live in the rich part of town. She was asked to house sit for her grandparents while they're on vacation. (They remodeled the house and it was just fucking nice as hell). She's giving me a tour of the place and we stop in front of this picture of her family. I shit you not I'm staring at a picture of my 6'1 ex, she's like "this is my family blah blah" and I look at her holding my composure, "cool". We move on. I bang her in her cousins bed. Laughing to myself the next day that I banged and dated her sister and she has no idea.

>It literally is not.
It literally is. I'm not the guy you replied to but you're wrong pal. Although it may be on a much larger scale than humans, there's a reason elephants, whales, some sharks, and dinosaurs aren't(weren't) bigger than they are. Having that large of a body puts a lot of stress on the heart, since it has to pump blood a much further distance. Not only the heart but also the nervous system, and the skeletal structure, and probably more. It's not complicated at all. That's why there have never been any Cthulhu-sized creatures or anything even close to that. Now given on a human scale those effects obviously won't be as pronounced, but it is still true to a degree, especially at 6'5+

>5'6" to 5'9" guys with good insertions and wide clavicles might achieve their goal body several months before an equivalent 6'6" guy, but it's not a huge margin

Yeah, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

It doesn't work like that

It's based on the fact that muscle is created due to testosterone, and although short and tall people have similar test levels, tall people need significantly more testosterone to get the muscle needed to "fill out", as opposed to a 5'4 guy

And if you think that manlets all gain that quickly you are insane. I'm 5'8" with 20.4" inch shoulder breadth and small wrists and ankles and well above average testosterone levels, and I barely look like I lift after 2.5 years.
I do, see above

Testosterone is measured as a concentration not an absolute number of of mass or volume, your argument fails. Now perhaps the tall Guy's testes are unable to produce a proportional level of testosterone, but I doubt this, considering I have never heard of tall men having less testosterone

people use manlet as an excuse because they're insecure fags who can't achieve their body goals and are jealous.

>need roids and good genes to look anywhere near good if you're tall

What? Did you mean for all those words to come together?

Stop posting this pic it's getting old

>Barely look like you lift after 2.5 years
Then you aren't lifting correctly.

I've seen a short person that couldn't fill out to near their genetic potential in 2 years. The only problem with being short is that you have to think, "when do I cap my growth so I don't look like a ridiculous mongoloid who is as wide as he is tall?"

I have a 6'6 friend who benches like 3 plate, squat/DLs like 5-6 and looks like he barely lifts. If I benched 3 plate, squatted 5, and DL'd 6 I would be utterly fucking massive.

A 5'8 guy with 1/2/3/4 for 4x10 at low BF will look huge. A 6'6 guy with the same stats will be a skeleton

>muh leverages
>wr bench presser is 6ft5

There is NOT A SINGLE pro in beeing a manlet, stop comforting yourselves manlets.
Yes, lanks need more time and effort in looking good but damn it is worth it in the long run.

>6'6
>spent £175 on shopping these past few weeks alone
>currently bulking @ 4600 calories
W-were all gonna make it, right?

They don't have a fucking heart man. Fucking bitches, just reject the guy and keep on with your night.

I'm a manlet and spend $210 on food a week to eat 2700 calories daily, because
I eat out/eat organic stuff. Get over it

No way he looks like a skeleton, you have body dysmorphia. He probably looks damn near like Usain Bolt

>When will they ever learn.

Feel better bro,. I'm 5'4 and wife is 4'11 lol

Why do they complain?

Lanklets, what do you want malets to do... I mean, you are already born with your height genes.

5'8" manlet here
Ill start with some cons that ive come across
>"you are buff but you probably just do it to compensate for your height"
DYEL manlets will never know this feel.
>"you can only lift that much because of your short arms"
I can only bench 2pl8
>hard to cut
>less potential for lean body mass

Pros:
>smaller target when getting shot at
Usefull in the military or living in bad neighborhoods
>good grappler
>easier to do advanced calisthenics moves
>easy gains
>easy bulk

>manlet science

You forgot

>easier to wear women's clothes

Sure manlets have many advantages of taller guys, but none of those advantages make up for how good it is to be tall, especially when you're built. I wouldn't trade being 6'5 for anything.

Dude I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I'm 6'3" and I get, "YOU'RE SO TALL OMG" all the time. That's not even that tall compared to you, for real. I don't really like the attention either

Who cares about height unless you're shorter than 5'8" in shoes? 5'8"-5'9" are in the normal range of what is perceived short.

when you go below that threshold, your life is questionably worth living because you aren't short, you're abnormal.

t. 5'7.5" barefoot manlet

>tfw 5'10.5 manlet

I think about ending it daily boys

also I should add that when you're in the normal range of short height, confidence, personality, and good looks EASILY overcome height.

It's not as big a deal as you may think it is.

>Being a manlet is better

Pros:
Easier gains

Cons:
My younger sister is 6 inches taller than me

Nah thanks. I'm 6'2 and I prefer looking good in a suit over manlet gains

I dunno about the heart thing, but it cetainly is true in regards to cancer.

Jason is that you?

this

actually height helps with circulation. nice try tho

HOL UP HOL UP

You really think that you can get stronger than someone who is 6'6?
No matter the shortness of your levers you can never get as strong as a lanklet who can pack 100 lbs of mass more than you.

You can get aesthetic in a shorter time, but that's it, you stop there, your bones cannot handle anymore than 30 lbs of natty added muscle on your small frame.

This, 6'5" masterrace and get tons of positive attention almost every single day for being tall and jacked, the same people who praise me for that will say a short jacked guy is just overcompensating lol

HAHAHA

Lorna is a savage bro

You think that's shit? Try being lanklet torso and manlet legs

Pros:
>squat/deadlift easy as fuck
>quads are pic related after 7 months of lifting
>shirts fit well enough

Cons:
>cannot fucking buy pants anywhere
>shorts look retarded too
>have to do the short man scurry to keep up with the normal people
>reduces height

>i look down upon taller dudes with disdain

Don't feel too bad, being ridiculously tall has its upsides:
>grills love height, even as much height as me
>don't get mugged cuz ppl are shit scared of you
>can see for miles in a crowd
>good conversation starter if youre autistic like me

Attraction from females is the main benefit
For girls, height > muscles
Makes no sense to me either, but it's true

What's your inseam and height?
5'7.5" , wearing 32 inseam pants here

No it's not

>you know that manlets are less likely to obtain a female partner you know?

lanklets aren't more likely to than average height but not less.

5'2 is a true master race

The only thing I would want to be a Manlet for is /ss/ fantasy role play sex.

I'm 6'1 and can't pull this off with my girlfriend

>Bones cant handle 30 pounds of muscle but people post 600 pound fatties all the time.
Ok

so fucking cruel goddamn

you can see the pain in his eyes

>he's so oblivious
>eyes literally screaming "kill me"

they really don't have empathy, do they?

5'9 here

I went to a mall last week and I realized 70 percent of the males there were shorter than me.

But when I go to the gym I am one of the shorter people there.

I'm slightly taller than normies but shorter than actual people.

Do I just call myself average?