Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/front-running-bancor-in-150-lines-of-python-with-ethereum-api-d5e2bfd0d798
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 months I've been seeing that post.

In this time,Bancor:

Price floor vanished
Price crashed
Lost Volume

This daily post is a good way to tell noobs to not HODL

lol BITBEAN? Really? This shitcoin?

Metaverse has features of NEO, CIVIC, LINK, LATOKEN, LOOPRING, OMG, ,BANCOR and BITBEAN.

Its literally the best Chinese coin. Stay poor pajeets.

I feel sorry for the guy who is paid to do this. He seems fairly bright. Shithousing him is just boring now, so I do other shit.

What is front running
hackernoon.com/front-running-bancor-in-150-lines-of-python-with-ethereum-api-d5e2bfd0d798

deluded bancies are persistent I'll give them that

Bancor has only ever seen red candlesticks

Just fucking wait. You are all morons without the ability to think for yourselves, so you rely on past performance and what the vast majority of this boards shills at the particular time to tell you what to buy, which is why you will never make it. Fuck you, you are the normies of crypto and I hope you lose all your money and KYS.

This is the last time I'm telling you to buy, if anyone with an IQ above 100 happens to read this. Bancor will be more than $50 (that's a VERY conservative estimate) within two years, and it's so fucking stable at this price point you could throw all your savings in without having to worry.

Holy shit then fuck right off and sink your last bit of savings into this dogshit. Dumb faggot jew lover. I hope you lose a loved one you mongoloid retard

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bancor's value. The worth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of its worth will go over a typical shitcoiner's head. There's also Benartzi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The BNT bag holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bancor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bancor shills crying "Bancor is literally unstoppable," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Bancor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bancor's value. The worth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of its worth will go over a typical shitcoiner's head. There's also Benartzi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The BNT bag holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bancor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bancor shills crying "Bancor is literally unstoppable," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Bancor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

shit edit.

bancor rules. I know, you will know it. but too late

I have. This is the average Bancor fudder, brainwashed /pol/ trash

I am in the comfy over 10k BNT club.

Congratulations user. You won't have to wageslave much longer. Keep your head on straight during the mean time.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

10K? Why 10K? How can I afford that I don't even have a full btc

Been watching this for a while- signals feed is telling me accumulation is happening, ico's due shortly, moon mission finally immanent.

Well done, I'm not there yet but hopefully I will be before it takes off

This holy fuck its hilarious they got so kiked

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bancor's value. The worth is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of its worth will go over a typical shitcoiner's head. There's also Benartzi's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The BNT bag holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Bancor truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bancor shills crying "Bancor is literally unstoppable," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Bancor tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Why do I keep seeing this 10,000 number pop up in these threads? Is this some type of advanced shill technique????

You really think that's advanced shilling? It's just a number that will put you in the top few hundred holders.

10,000? Aren't there like 100 million Bancors?? I haven't done my research I will admit.

No and the supply changes.

Bancor is literally one of the few coins with a released working product.

They burned 6 million bancors

I HAVE ONLY 180 BANCS

NEED 1000 TO MAKE IT
luckily i have time

And they (called the smart contract btw.) will create 6 million new bancors. What the hell is even your point.

And because 99% of biz doesn't understand Bancor: the more tokens in circulation the higher the price

Fucking moonboys they don't see the long term and they will lost everything.bancor will be one of the top10 in the cryptomarket.

kek. lots of time because as says 99% of Veeky Forums don't get it and it goes for most others. This latest front running article is proof. They all ignore the section where the writer says he worked with them to find solutions.

By they I mean on twitter. They all post the title as proof of something and disregard the content.