Mfw it's laughable how weak women are

>mfw it's laughable how weak women are
>mfw the average dyel guy 1st time in the gym can outlift all the women there

fuckin kek. im literally trying to go gay because I find them so pathetic.

anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BFsPpushK96/?taken-by=misstaylerrose&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. average dyel guy 1st time in the gym

here let me give you a medal for being smarter than someone with severe down's syndrome.

congrats, you're officially smarter than a retard.

>im literally trying to go gay because I find them so pathetic

Why do they always seem to quarter squat too?

Because the average person quarter squats and you're more critical of women

its a womans job to look good not to be strong you fucking idiot

this is something else. you're actually such a low test gymcel that you successfully tricked yourself into thinking you aren't attracted to females. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Gee you know what Carl, it's almost like there are differences between genders!

Come at me tumblr triggeredfags

>tfw girls at my gym outlift me
feels bad mane

>no matter what I do I will always build muscle with less efficiency than an average male

i'm more focused on buttwink

Get a good assdicking if you're on your period.

a lot of girls get cocky because lifting certain amounts of light weight is a slightly more dramatic thing for them than it is for the average male lifter.

You might be an outlier, and have better muscle growth potential than most, or at least many, men.

People don't understand statistics.

You're likely still a whore though.

>trying to go gay
you´re not fooling anyone here fag

Lol, its the opposite in my experience. IN my gym of about 2000 people there's like 2 guys other than me who squat 3plates or more.
Most chicks squat more than almost all guys. Pretty much every guy squats less than 2 plates.

Never seen a girl do full ROM on squats in my entire life though. They egolift way more than men when it comes to squats.

Don't they're better or worse than any guy. Most guys i see seem to do halfsquats with 70kg while lifting their heels. I kinda wanna set up a camera in the squatrack so i can make an educational video how not to squat.

instagram.com/p/BFsPpushK96/?taken-by=misstaylerrose&hl=en

/thread

>im literally trying to go gay because I find them so pathetic.
sounds to me like you already succeeded

>walk in gym
>group of five women "exercising" in front of the mirrors
>arms up, doing "squats" (it looked like they were leaning forward with their knees slightly bent), and then kicking a leg out to the side when they stood back up
>do this for about five minutes before switching
>they're now bent over with their hands on the ground and their asses in the air, slightly bending their knees and then straightening them, looks like slow twirking
>they all look stupid as hell

Apparently other women didn't think the same. More and more women have been crowding in front of the mirrors doing this bullshit.

>Never seen a girl do full ROM on squats in my entire life though.
I worked in with a gril on squats last week (tfw only one cage) and she did 175 for reps breaking parallel.

Tbh honest I've never really seen a girl with bad form in my gym apart from ones who are obviously just starting. Probably 50% of the guys I see squating arent hitting depth. Girls tend to go for easy weight that they knw that can do comfortably

>you're likely still a whore though
Lold

As usual OP is a huge fag.

Great thread, lads.

>im literally trying to go gay because I find them so pathetic.
Lmfao. Let's be honest, you "find them pathetic" because you're INVISIBLE to them.

I know it sucks. I know it's hard to admit it. But face it, being "proud" of being stronger than women is like a woman feeling smug because she can give birth and a man can't. You're SUPPOSED to be stronger. And while they may be weak, at the end of the day their lives are still INFINITELY easier and better than yours. No need to work, can always get prime Chads (while you remain incel) and will earn more thanks to equality quotas etc.

Women are completely different then men. Different body, different brain, they even have a liter less of blood. Holding women to the same standards as men is ridiculous. How stupid would a woman sound if she said

>Mfw it's laughable how men can't give birth

Sounds ridiculous eh? That's similar when you hold a woman to the same standard of lifting as men. Women are really good at cuddling, making you feel good, being sexy as fuck, when youre in a relationship you're kind of like the protector. The brawn. OP please go gay so you leave the genepool.

>laughable how men can't give birth
Women can't make anyone pregnant
>women are really good at cuddling
Fuck off this board you faggot

>Pic related, you.

The point of my post is that women weren't made to be able to get as built as men. It's not their purpose. So comparing a women to yourself in the gym is pretty pathetic.

>Fuck off this board you faggot
Who the fuck doesn't like cuddling with their girlfriend? Oh wait you're probably a faggot so you wouldn't know how that would feel lul