>>38271909

Nah. The more she's on other boards = the less she's on here. Every other board is shit. Ideally she would go to /soc/.

Ah, I just heard she comes here on Veeky Forums for some reason.

>looking down
>falling for the looking down meme

Aw I like bats because I'm a socially awkward female lifter too and I wish we could be friends irl. She seems nice. Is she on /pol/ or something?

I found the gif on /r/ first and then looked into that and found it was posted before on /r9k/ and the thread mentioned Veeky Forums. She's pretty qt and a personal 9/10 for me, unfortunately she's an attention whore and not really funny (plus a lesbian) so it is what it is.

Some autist is going to dox her eventually; this place is much better when there are no attention-seekers.

>Some autist is going to dox her eventually
Of course :^)

I found her endearing at first, now I find her repulsive

Her vegan squat plug video made me laugh

She's been advertising her shit on fitmisc as well.

I did it to mong, scooby and trappy, if it gets out of control I'll do it again.

It's because she tries too hard to be funny. Usually men figure it out after a while and stop... women dont though, especially these types of women

>She's been advertising her shit on fitmisc as well.
Sounds like it's getting out of control

Nah, it's just occasional threads. Not to the point like the other three were, where there would be multiple threads on every page shitposting about them.

DETROIT
E
T
R
O
I
T

It will get there.

Qt? She's a 4/10 dude. What are you on?

For my personal preferences she's pretty qt

Alright dude. Whatever floats your boat. I guess I can't hate on you for it

S O C A L
O
C
A
L

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

scooby,zyzz,supermang have all been doxxed
shes next

I agree with , I think she's a 10.

>She's pretty qt and a personal 9/10 for me
No she is not. You are confused because you are a virgin. She is fun and confident, which is all we all want in a woman, but she is 5/10 tops in a very good day, and there's nothing wrong with that. She will still get chosen over a boring and stupid 9/10 if you are in the market for a gf. Now if you just wanna ficky ficky, just stick to dumber girls.

She's probably a 4/10 to some and 9/10 to others because she has a very weird or unique look and it depends on your taste.

>a very weird or unique look
She is the most average pasty white girl there is what are you talking about. You can discuss around 4/10 and 6/10 but that's it.

But she is fun, intelligent, doesn't give a fuck about robot weirdos, has a contagious laugh and is confident about herself. She wifey material/10

I was talking more about body type

Yeah, I did too. She is not a 9/10 and anyone who thinks she is should get out more.

I just meant her body type (5'11 very wide hips) is rare so if that's what you're into it raises it.

>She is the most average pasty white girl there is what are you talking about.
O-Oy vey how dare someone be white!