What do you do when girls check you out?

I mean do you just ignore it?

I mean if you're walking in the street/class/etc and get checked out do you ask them out or what?

I mean I don't know what to do, if I catch them looking again and its awkward to be around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIu4SwCZXOg
zelsh.com/robbiesardiniainterview/
youtube.com/watch?v=P2aPUQRIl6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>

I smile and ask them how they are doing.

Autism.

The post.

You have 0 personality so if they check you out they will be 100% turned off as soon as you open your mouth.

personality > looks.

I mean fuck I just tried to ignore it untill I went away or left class, but it feel like I have to remain cool and don't do anything embarasssing

smile at them, if she smiles back try to start a conversation

>everyone tells you to smile
>no matter how many times i exchange eye contact with a girl i am nowhere close to even thinking about smiling

But what if I'm in class or the train, I mean fuck I don't have balls big enough to talk to random people I'll probably end up doing

>Told to never look away from someone who's looking at you as it's a sign of weakness
>Catch girl staring at her in class
>Stare at her for at least 5 grueling seconds
>She looks away in disgust

The only correct answer

make observational small talk

for example

if its raining

> fuckin .. water and shit .. ?

and then go

>oh yeah... fuckin rain is water... and i fuckin hate water... so i hate rain... and shit

Girls never check me out, only old ladies sometimes say I'm attractive, probably just to be nice

I never get mired for I am skelly but girls do get their panties wet with my charming attitude and outstanding good humor.

>tee hee nu uh! thanks I guess *blushes*

Liking guys helps a lot when it comes to flirting with girls.

"like what you see"

avoid cursing way too excessively, ur gonna come across like this
youtube.com/watch?v=OIu4SwCZXOg

inb4 "no"

right after
"I love it!"

>girls
>checking me out
hah good one

I smile and give them a cocky up-nod. If they smile back or laugh or something then I might say something. Otherwise I just look away

Smile, eye contact, "hey how's it going?"

>be at gym
>leg day, always leg day
>Squatz
>Notice Cardio Bunny mirin
>Put more weight on the bar
>Look over at the bunny
>She still mirin
>give her a wink and start muh repz
>bunny starts heading my way
>ohshit.jpg
>Hey user
>dontbefuckingsutistic.pdf
>Hey, what's going on?
>I'm just finishing my workout and was wondering if you would like to get something to eat
>she wants the D
>Sure, what did you have in mind?
>Well, there's the steakhouse next door.
>Yeah, alright.
>alrightalrightalright
>hop off the rack
>leave the weights on the bar. IDGAF
>Head over to the steakhouse
>Bunny orders a salad
>Order a steak
>Chat about bullshit
>She wants the D
>Bill comes
>Fuck my wallet is back at the gym
>Bunny has no problem paying
>Oh fuck she really wants the D
>Leave the steakhouse
>Bunny starts walking to her car
>Head back to gym
>Where are you going user?
>I have a workout to continue.
>It's leg day.
>never skip leg day.

When chicks catcall me It's usually when my girlfriend is around. I pretend to not notice while she gets clingy. Makes he jealous, but that's good in a woman.

Just have her on her back with her ass hanging off the side of the bed, put her ankles at your shoulders and slam it while choking her.

It's a really good leg workout

I don't get mired.

Just ignore it. Girls are nothing but trouble.

keep walking
I don't wanna be bothered I'm on my way somewhere

Raise eyebrows and ask if they like what they see.

Wake up

>on the train

ask them how they're doing. Talk about the weather. Ask about their day. Tell them about your day. When you go your separate ways, say goodbye, nice talking to you

Do this enough times and your balls will grow and soon you will be asking for their number and fucking them eventually I guess

kek

Alpha

I can't smile. It looks like I'm showing my teeth to the dentist when I try.
I'm also 6'3 around 200 at like 9%.
I constantly look angry (think ice cube). This means that no matter how I am feeling about something, I look like I want to kill it if I look at it.
The most I can do is grimace or half smile, but it still looks strange.
Because of this, I get a lot of respect and fear out of people. The problem is women.
When I go running shirtless, women will do the thing where they grab their friends arm and gigglewhisper into their ear (you know what I mean). If I notice this I look at them, but it looks like I'm giving a death glare and they get scared.
I suppose if I just smiled at them it would work out well. How does one smile?

Fuck you're hard

>I mean
>I mean
>I mean
>I mean

Holy..thats alpha

fuck, this is me too

6'3, 200 lbs, %9 bodyfat ha ?
I am sure this is all true.

Confirmed

I'm a maoi statue 4 u

Its not even that impressive desu, like 1 year lifting for me
Set your standards higher fagoon

>smile
>proceed with your current heading ayy

not 200
not 9%

You go to the steakhouse with all that sweat on yourself? Disgusting,bad story.

unless you have 27" quads that's bullshit and you know it, this coming from another 6'3" guy

pic related is 6'2" 200 8%, you're approximately 6'3" 170 10%

>What do you do when girls check you out?
I let them check me out sempai

just because she is looking doesnt mean she wants to buy.
I look at people all the time, doesnt mean I want to initiate more per say

zelsh.com/robbiesardiniainterview/
>6’2 206-208lbs

>(((natty)))

that's his non-shoot weight, while dehydrated he's around 190 in the dry pictures. Anyway, what I'm saying is the other guy is nowhere close to that

I need some help. What the fuck am I supposed to do if I am inexperienced and bad in bed?

Memes aside, many girls think I am goodlooking and very attractive (irl standards not a fit brag) I can talk to them easily and even click with them online or irl but I can never take it further because I am scared of being in bed?

Underrated

Bang the old ladies and work your way down the age groups. Did you think people get to play the big leagues day one?

Read about defloration ; watch videos

This.

Had a girl eyeing me just some minutes ago. holding eye-contact and not looking away. I did what all alphas must do in such times

>walked on by with stone face
>I suck

upvoted

>Sex God Method

poke around online for the pdf.

you're welcome

>walking in the street
>lock eyes with a girl until we walk past each other
>wonder if she was mirin or if I'm just that damn uggo

Just fuck my shit up desu.

I smile and that's it usually cause im loyal to my gf. (not that it makes me ethically superior)

Fuck man this.
I'm not like, insanely angry looking, I just don't look happy.
I'm >5'11" and like, 280, so my size makes me "intimidating," some people have said.

kys

At 280, you're not intimidating, you're just obese.

depends on the girl, if she's good looking talk to her, if she's no good looking just ignore her.

do you rally feel the need to orbiting around every stacy that showed minimal interest in you?

you should have some self respect.

smiling doesn't just involve your mouth, you also have to smile with your eyes. Look at pictures of people smiling, some will only smile with their mouth others include their eyes in the smile, it really makes all the difference.

if you are 10/10 you can get away with amout of bullshit that is unbelievable

you can literally just tell them to fuck off and they will come back try to fuck with you anyway

are they disgusted by you or what?

good
youtube.com/watch?v=P2aPUQRIl6g

>implying girls check me out
kek

If you say so.

kek I'm imagining this fat ass neckbeard's intimidating demeanor

>Is that a sword poking out under his trenchcoat?
>Don't make fun of him he's probably retarded

How scathing.

Exemplary

>all these posts telling that you should smile and ask how they are doing or whatever

How many of you have actually done something like this really? I just can't picture it

So you walk im the street, a cute girl walks by and while she passes you stop her and say hi? I have never encountered something like that in my life I think

I'm honestly jealous of how alpha you are

Shut up you're 5'11 and 280lbs the only people you are intimidating work at cici's

that second part was actually really good flow, I thought he had it

what a cunt for leading him on like that

classic stuck up rich pre med students

And what are you, Oh Mighty Alpha One?

Stop giving a fuck about the bitches you first fuck because I promise you they are worthless

it kiinda depends in situation but generally a good rule of thumb. It is best applied when the other person starts the eye contact, or you just concidently look each other almost same time.

If you start looking then dont go back when she look, that comes as creepy.

Tough you may also start turning your neck, take something else in your hand, like you are gona stop looking "any second now" so force her to still break the eye contact before you, even tough you started first.

Also that is the most instinctual alpha comminication a man can do.

I honestly start flexing, usually pop a double biceps pose.

6'3 175 so obviously im not huge but I didnt come here claiming to intimidate people

Hmm... Right...
And believe what you want, Mate.

Im not even a dick to fats you just pissed me off when you came in here trying to rationalize your obesity by claiming you "intimidate' people

Aww, somebody is upset.
And nah, not obese, but again, whatever makes ya comfy.

How long are you meant to stare at a girl when you're talking to them?

I used to outright stare them down when I was in school but I think that was too autistic. Now I talk to them but occasionally glance to the side.

Post pics no way you are 5'11 280 and not obese

Lmfao. Veeky Forums delusion always makes me laugh.

- A girl playing with her hair is NOT an "Indication of Interest" (I actually cringed just writing that) - they do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME. If their hair is messed up, if they are stressed, if they are bored, and ON and ON and ON.

- A girl having eye contact with you for 0.000001321312 seconds is NOT an IOI - it's just NORMAL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR to look at people to evaluate them. How often do YOU look at anyone? ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Yet you KNOW you aren't checking out other people, so why the FUCK do you think when someone looks at you they're "mirin"?

- A girl looking down after looking at you is NOT an IOI - it probably means you are scary, sub8, or both. They do that when they are SCARED, not when they are attracted to someone.

- A cashier/clerk/employee smiling and being friendly is NOT an IOI - it's them being POLITE, as in DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB.

That being said, there are genuine IOI's, but those are EXTREMELY obvious and reserved ONLY for Chad, not guys like us.

>be at work
>see qt I went to middle school with back in the day
>she smiles at me
>mirin' my gains
>smile back
>go on break
>she followed me on Instagram
>I haven't used my Instagram in a year

Wat do, Veeky Forums?

Fpbp

There.
Can't do shirtless because burns and they make me feel bad...

You're fat

Something is wrong here.

We can't even see if you're fat retard. Your torso looks half as wide as it's long from that angle though, and you have no definition on arms and calves.

He's a manlet.

He is obviously a fatty sucking in his stomach and working the angles, he still looks fat though

Lay off the frog tec.

Fucking obese fucking piece of fucking shit. In the garbage it goes

This is the guy you were arguing with you are fat mate

Y-you too.
Yeah. 5'11" sucks.
Not sucking in my stomach, but whatever senpai.
Hmm?
K thx bai

Yes, but he knows he's too bashful and he asked this question to try to fix it. No need to shame him.

And if he does it'll probably work out fine.

Girls will basically never overtly approach men, but they will often linger, look, etc., so as to give a man they like the chance to ask them out. Also if they ask for help with something...the might be just asking for help with that thing (e. g. getting a book from a high shelf at the library), but if you just start talking to them, you can gauge whether they're really interested or not.