youtube.com/watch?v=nhXRQtMtySg
youtube.com/watch?v=VuibtsoeMu4
youtube.com/watch?v=oc9j50ql-2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>got my blood tested, my carbs were high
Literally fucking brainless.

nobody cares.

fuck off Jason, go get slapped around again bitch

Who films these? If I recall, I've seen a video or two and the camera guy is just this wonderfull voice of scathing reason. I love it, it just seems weird that the guy who's making the video is being recorded by someone who seems to just hate him.

He is usually filmed by Andrew and sometimes by Brad (the guy who hates him)

so.... basically he's just gonna do the same shit he's been doing his whole life?

NOOO

The tranny got to him.

so he's either lying about being on gear or he's spending his youtube celery money on smarties in a pill bottle. what's the word for this? reverse natty?

pretty sure he did lie about being on gear
in the video where he confesses to being on gear, his "trainer" gives an obvious "are you fucking retarded" head shake

Why does he get more retarded with every video?

no bully.

Can someone explain this shit to me? Obviously this kid's condition is degenerating video to video. I mean yeah, he's legitimately mentally challenged but does that make it okay as a presumably grown man to be a dick to him? I mean the condescending shit like wtf.

Where are his parents? Who has conservatorship over his money and assets? What legitimate medications is he on and how often does he see a medical professional that specializes in degenerative mental disorders?

he's 31 years old. his father's dead, and his mother jane takes care of him. but she's an alcoholic who won't let him get an actual diagnosis, keeps him drugged up on haldol, and uses all his youtube money for booze.

Being mentally handicapped doesn't excuse being a lazy piece of shit. Jason has literally had people in the industry sponsor him for free and give him training programs and meal plans to follow but he was too lazy to follow their diets or train hard.

He also tried to legit scam his own fans out of money by taking shirt money without compensation.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4

He said hes taking a break you click bait ass fagghot

>Retired from Bodybuilding
but he never even did bodybuilding

he got 3rd

So many unawares ITT

He has to retire, you don't understand, he's been through 2 major car accidents, 3 alien abductions, 5 Burger King drivethroughs, 6 World Wars, and he's got high carb levels in his blood.

He's going out with trappy they r going to be happy autismo together

there is only one retard like you, the fatso may be mentally impaired but he still knows exactly what he is doing ie extorting people

Jason never took bodybuilding seriously

kek how long has he been body building, and he looks like he been lifting for 3 months.

>random guy comes out of nowhere
>gives you unlimited supply of clean quality food
>gives you supplements
>trains you
>everything is free
>want to get you into shape
>you take everything he gives you
>you suddenly realize that getting into shape means no more burger king and ice cream
>tell brad and andrew that johnny fitness is a scammer and he wants to use you
>think about your actions again
>make another video with johnny fitness
>come back home
>realize that your fridge is full of clean quality meals that are not burger king
>make a video that you are quitting bodybuilding

this shit happens over and over, just instert different coath name

why do coaches train this fucking retard for free? prospective clients through advertisement?

symmetry ftw

Jason's body literally hasn't changed in years.

The only success he had was with Adam, he got decently lean but the pisslord can't stop being a lazy fuck without Adam by his side 24/7.

IT PISS

Why does this faggot always grab his arms and pecs?

whats wrong with his right trap?

I like the guy and I hope he keeps on making his videos because he's retard funny, you can't write the shit he comes out with.

He's probably making more money with his videos than I am being on autism bucks, so good on him. Of course he can't take diet and training seriously though, he obvious issues and can't really think beyond the moment.

Most retards like him end up on autism bucks like me, at least he's generating an actual income.

the fuck?

I think this is kinda sad
Lifting is literally all that he's got going on in his life.

>tfw jason has a gf and you don't

youtube.com/watch?v=nhXRQtMtySg

He's a retard but has efame, a few good friends at the gym, doesn't have to wagecuck and go to the gym during peak hour with all the normies.. I think he's doing preddy gud considering the hand he got dealt.

Hmm... you clearly haven't been following him for a very long time

Deep down he's a sad man

Yeah, ya got me there, only been following him for about 4 months. I like the guy, what can I say? It's nice to see a retard stumble his way into what some faggot eceleb wannabes can't do with a normal brain.

Reverse fake natty.

He does everything with a mixed grip.

but he doesn't even lift

>gf

This started out hilariously but you soon realize that those people care about him and all Jason does is make excuses and acting like a child that he is. They aren't acting hostile towards him but are clearly tired of his shit. He literally got FREE stuff that costs a lot of money and didn't do shit.

Normies feel sympathy for him and want to help.
We just laugh at him and the normies for their attempts

check geniva mfc on google image

Jesus fuck do girls in the US actually behave like that?

girls don't, filipino ladyboys do

He looks unhealthy, like he's got some kind of massive issue that's going to pop up in a month or so and hospitalize him.

OFFICIAL
JANOY GENOVIA NOT (!) RETIRING...?

youtube.com/watch?v=VuibtsoeMu4

if you can get the monkey prick himself shredded, you can get anyone shredded

Brad doesn't hate him, he just really loves busting his balls.

I think Brad's irish-catholic or something so it's kind of in his DNA

The one who can get the iron extortionist shredded will be known as the greatest coath of all time and have a sickening business growth youtube celery pceoutbye

sickening symmetry of peace
bro he's a youtube celery has yootoob mellons, it sick, it piss it completely revolting

fat mexican trannies do, it absolutely pissening

TRUMP 2016

Jesus Christ. What a time to be alive. Enjoy the ment, lads.

high liver count, it piss it sick it revolting it insulting it absurdity it insanity it NATURE BOI RIC FLAIRENIN
WOO BABY
NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR
WOO
CAN YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN BABY?
awrite pissout bye

Yes, all the girls in a country of 330 million with comparable land area to western Europe behave just like one fat Mexican chick that hangs out with the pisslord in a YouTube video.

>getting test, tren and hgh from a doctor
i wish i had a doctor like that

also
>im getting it illegal
>prescribed by a doctor

He/she literally sits there abd stares at the phone for a hour saying nothinv so awkward

Why the fuck does he keep grabbing his elbows?

HOW?

Out of 3

what the fuck

he goin 2 candy shop

I think that they do all this stuff for him because it's entertaining. Imagine if they just told him to buzz off, and his story became just another "well, there was this retard outside a while ago begging for food and shit."

Screwing with autistic people is insanely rewarding because they literally cannot realize that you don't like them due to their condition.

It all the car accidents bro

>He has to retire, you don't understand, he's been through 2 major car accidents, 3 alien abductions, 5 Burger King drivethroughs, 6 World Wars, and he's got high carb levels in his blood.

97 car accidents, 1 UFO abduction (sex with an alien), 19 plane crashes, 64 titanics, 2 Piano slapboxes and 1 PJ Braun leg workout

He also qualified for nationals by coming 3rd but was too lazy to enter those

Only pic related will be able to sort out Jason's shit

sorry big richard

He looked really good for a little while there

When was that? He just generally looks like a bloated frog/sack of shit, I'm surprised he ever had a good physique

adam harper era

>girlfriend

It's a tranny prostitute

where did everything go so wrong

It's 2016, he can have sex with an alien, an ape, whatever, he's entitled to it

sorry big richard

this is still pretty unbelievable that adam managed to push this fucking retard to the limits. Keep in mind that he achieved this physique while cheating on his diet every day.

He always cries about how hard those bootcamp sessions were but everything would be pretty easy if he could cointain himself from drinking dunkin donuts coffee loaded with sugar and creamer + eating free donut that comes with the coffee every day of the week.

>his last snap
My sides

Adam was a God

Sithening singing as always
youtube.com/watch?v=oc9j50ql-2Q

>ywn walk into a public toilet and be greeted with Jason posing next to Big Lenny pissing
Why go on?

Coath tier list (I may be forgetting some, feel free to add on)

Great/Godly:
Adam Harper

Pretty Good:
(Black) Andrew

Mediocre but Menty:
Poptart, PJ, all celebrity coath encounters, Johnny fitness

absolute piss/rock bottom tier:
Tim terwilliger, Debbie Dandrea, wolves gym guy

Who is worse Chrischan or janoy?

my sides

Obviously Chris chan wtf is that question

Janoy will be laughing in menty heaven when he dies, Chris chan will be soiling diapers in hell

Sorry big richard

The one who is dying of gangrene in his crotch.

Adam was indeed best coach.
Too bad Jason can't diet for shit when he's by himself

Chrischan's problems are allowing his dick to fall off

Chrischan, a lot of witnesses/pisstroopers actually like the Sith Lord despite his flaws

Did the 80s powerlifting coath that was meant to come down and live with him this year ever materialise or was it just a sickening lie?