I work at GNC

I work at GNC.

AMA

Are you told to pressure customers into buying?

Nothing to ask I'm on gear.

Do you sell DNP

Do you ever steal supplements?

Have you ever used a supplement and resealed it for sale?

is the bull semen in your products fresh daily, or is it stored for weeks on end?

list of legal steroids plz

make me swole, yet banned by usada

when will you sell testosterone

I went to a pop-eye's yesterday, its Canadian supplement store. They gave me a pamphlet that said they're branching out into the health industry and had remedies for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. I laughed my way out as I bought the cheapest possible whey, the guy tried to sell me 50$ vitamins.

Do you guys actually lift? I mean, I'm sure you do, but do your coworkers?

Not at all. We don't even have quotas to meet, just have to fill out our totals and compare them to last year to see where we're at store wise. I assume this let's corporate know whether or not a particular store is worth keeping open.

There are 3 of us on deck at my store, and all of us there are /fit. We ask the customer if they need help with anything, if they do, we show them our PERSONAL favorite supps. I push a certain pre, my coworkers push their faves.

For instance, we don't make commission off of BSN products, but because I love Syntha-6 that's what I'll let the customer know.

Dude weed lmao

I love their spicy tenders and Cajun fries fffuuuuuuaaark

do you feel guilty for coercing people into buying overpriced or useless shit? I've been into like 5 GNCs and have never bought a thing but just like fucking around with GNC employees like you to see how far you will go to get me to buy glorified caffeine pills. Then I go to costco and get the same shit for half the price

syntha-6 is horrible value tho

Can you read? Not everything is Amerifat.

I always hear that GNC is the second largest vitamin and supplement company, but I've literally never seen their products

My coworker probably does haha.

Not a chance lmao, job is too chill ez to risk like that. We do however get first dibs on samples, so trust me when we get our protein bar samples in we will steal half that shit.

If I'm feeling risky I can take some pre that was return because who the fuck is gonna know that a scoop of that Hyde is gone nah mein.

We make it in the back every morning, we have to show up early for this reason alone.

Literally Creatine.

We sell test boosters, that SUPPOSEDLY boost free flowing testosterone but imo shit's snake oil. Albeit, the older dudes that buy it on the reg swear by it.

If a rep is pushing shit on you, fuck that nigga. I don't know about pop-eye's but at GNC it's actually laidback af, to my knowledge our numbers are merely a way to keep track of the stores worth.

Both of them have competed and won in their respective competitions; all recently.

>We make it in the back every morning, we have to show up early for this reason alone.

I have newfound respect for GNC employees and the dedication to their craft, godspeed bull milking user, godspeed.

When I'm in GNC I squat down to look at the bottom rows so that the employs can see my form
d-do you notice

Costco is lit, for sure. On the flip, I give you my product knowledge and let you do with it what you will. Have yet to meet another employee that is a salesman salesman.

I'm a bitch for product packaging, probably why I work at a supp. shop now that I think about it.
>that red packaging

Our products are sold only in our stores. Basically like a grocery stores store brand products. Our protein however, the wheybolic shit, is pretty lit. Hydrolized, 90 cals, quality stuff.

I don't know if ur shill here GNC bro. I shop for Promasil protein powder, its pretty pricey, should i switch to gold standard whey over it?

do you guys still sell dodgy anti drug screen stuff? what works

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Do you have Battletoads?