LINK shilling replaced by Metaverse shilling

LINK shills please comeback.....

rekt

We're too busy hodling and making safe, reliable gains to care about this flash-in-the-pan Metaverse shitcoin

its going on another tank fest fucksakes... i dont care it can go down ill ride it out

i hope metaverse is not what replaces link,probably nnot im just so negative right now ready to cash out for now before i run a loss ill break even but a lt of time wasted

By ride it out do you mean sell and buy lower? Or just delete blockfolio?

Don't worry user, we'll be back soon.

Linkies pls

>LINK
i dont know thinking of selling now and then buy lower at least i can increase my stack than just watch my value go lower so depressing... i cant just ignore it and hodl as everyone says

Do whatever you want. just have the wojacks ready

sell now, pump is over, dump incoming
consider this a warning

Quick flash quick money

It's made up the lost ground again

Don't get me wrong, props to the people that got in on Metaverse 12+ hours ago, but those still holding should just sell because I don't want their bags now.

>not jumping on every Veeky Forums shill moon mission

Stay poor pajeet

Why are you emotionally attached to link? I made good money with link and now im making good money with metaverse.

Yeah selling before SIBOS, good idea user. You can buy a really nice rope from your gains when you finally decide to kys while LINK shoots to another universe.

LINK shilling at least had some ground and facts. People really tried to get to the bottom of LINK (which sadly still didn't convince me to buy much). But Metaverse shilling is just like memes from retarded 10yolds without any grain of creativity. It's just sad. I'll stay away.

im done trying toget people to buy link. if you havent by now i cant help you, youre too stupid and will get burned when shitcoins crash.

at least i can actually believe LINK might be worth something

this metaverse shit is trash, go look at the current price in sats instead of fiat, it's fucking pathetic, near an all time low yet people are claiming its mooning, it would have to go up like 4x just to break even with previous ATH, this shit is a fucking scam if ive ever seen one

have comfy holds from 20c. what is the problem?

Putting 20% profits into metaverse when things slow down

sweet 90% gains mmm but it will go Saturn soon project is too good to stop here