What's your experience with creatine? I read you have to take a bunch of it and "load" it to vet it to work properly...

What's your experience with creatine? I read you have to take a bunch of it and "load" it to vet it to work properly. What effect will it have on my body?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productId=107&pid=33&gid=000297
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it increases dihydrotestosterone to testosterone ratio

makes you stronger

loading is myth

you're a faggot

Started taking it a week ago and already noticed great strength gains

So do your muscles fill win water and shit or is that a myth

u gain about 1-2 % of bodyweight initially due to water retention but nobody cares because its worth the gainz

I'm too afraid to lose my hair that I don't think it is worth the ~5% (made up number) increase in performance.

try harder

It's not bait. From what I have read, if you are prone to hair loss then Creatine will speed it up.

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/

they fill up with water like balloons! if you don't forget to deload then they can pop too and all the water gains just leak out

I took creatine when I did a cycle of Russian Bear, lost about a half inch of my hair line and thinned out quite a bit.

Gain weight (water weight, gain size, look fuller and bigger, strength gains.

People that go gym on a regular basis and don't take creatine or even those cutting and not taking it are the biggest dumb fucks out.

Doesn't DHT just accelerate hair loss?

are you going to let your GENETICS keep you down, user?

So do I have to do the loading or not?

whats the downside of skipping it?

>just accelerate hair loss
Do you think the only reason DHT exists is to make people bald?

You are a fucking mong.

but so does exercise my friend
so you probably shouldnt even lift

What about taking creatine on a cut?

same as bulking
you lift more and your muscles heal slightly faster
and hold more water so you look bigger

Yes. It increases your work capacity and strength. You still want that, even when cutting.

You put on weight, but it's all water.

Do you guys believe in "cycling off" or is that just broscience?

so what is cycling off supposed to do?

People say taking it nonstop can interfere with your body's production of creatine, not sure if there's any credence to that claim though

Makes you stronger brah and u will get bigger m00scles but you will lose hair and maybe get a fucked up hairline. your choice.

Don't let anything hold you back from making it, user

I'll say it again, YOU DO NOT NEED TO CYCLE / OR LOAD WITH CREATINE.. take 3-5mg a day in the morning once a day.

It's that fucking simple. Give it a month to do it's work and for you to notice them water gains.

>3-5mg

dont feel like googling it too much so i only found this
Taking creatine supplements may stop the body from making its own natural stores, although researchers don't know what the long-term effects are.

Myth

There is initial bloat if you do a "loading phase", but it goes away within a week.

You're not going to look any bigger or "fuller" on it either

It also doesn't make you any stronger. People who say this are placebo goys that don't know what ATP is.

The body doesn't make creatine monohydrate in the first place though

Supplementing monohydrate won't have any effect on creatine phosphate production in the body

Its pretty good
I'm not sore like i used to be and i broke my diddly record

wth

i take 40g scoops every day I have one of those huge 10 pound tubs of creatine

it may not create it in monohydrate form but your body does produce creatine
pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productId=107&pid=33&gid=000297