Anyone else dead inside??

I don't know what to do with my life
I'm sitting here on a bench at 3:46 am thinking about how I'll be 30 in a few weeks and I have no real friends just blades and jerkoffs and no family >parents died when I was 18

How is this Veeky Forums related?

He's sitting on a bench press.

Yeah seriously. Fuck off and killyourself OP. I hope I'm the one realsponsible for your death

At least my life's not as bad as yours is

it's probably just a park bench or something.

regardless, i'm sorry man. figure your shit out, tell your story.

what you bench tho

You're right. It's worse than mine

learn a new trade or language
travel
do drugs
make new acquaintances
life has more to offer then sadposting on an anonymous indonesian wayang kulit board.

It's not a bench press, just a flat bench (flies)

Trade suggestions?

>do drugs
DUDE

I'm 22 and I have the same shitty depressed feeling all the time. I'm thinking about trying mushrooms because I've heard before they can help you feel not dead inside. Maybe give that a shot?

>inb4 drugs are bad
If you went to a doctor they'd give you pills that make your dick stop working and you might shit your pants, so it's just skipping a few steps and saving some boxers in the process

>posting this between bench press sets
>making it

Makes me sad knowing there are people who have a shittier life than me.

>do drugs

Definitely DON'T do this if you're down in the dumps

Yah I don't think mushrooms are the answer or anything.

I am fascinated by this trade learning suggestion but I'm still paying off loans for my bachelor degree

Some good logic in favour of drugs here
I smoke cigarettes and nicotine addiction sucks song would never do anything addictive.. Psychedelics might make me insane instead of just down. I'll probably not do drugs

I know what it's like mate, these are shitty feels indeed

*lad cuddle*

I did mushrooms and decided to lose weight and try and make the CFL. Shit changes you.

Lost 60 pounds, back down to 300 which is a good weight for. As for the CFL, well, we'll see in a few years.

I'm fucking drunk why am I blogposting on Veeky Forums

I know it is shitty right now breh but things will get better. Family is hard to fix and the best thing you can do is work to honor your parents. As for friends just be patient and keep putting your self out there. Also focus on how you want to feel and things will start lining up for you.

The way you are feeling is temporary and will not last for ever. We are all going to make it brehs. If you were truly dead inside you would not be posting about it.

>I don't know what to do with my life
>sitting on a bench
do some bench press

Topkek

Don't be a faggot

Welcome to Veeky Forums friend

I feel you bro. 26 years old and no friends here; I left them all behind when I stopped chasing material shit and doing drugs/drinking alcohol. Now I spend all my time down the boxing gym.

This guy is right about Shrooms changing you. I did LSD a few times and it changed everything. It revealed to me why I struggled with alcohol and drug use my entire life, and why I always decided to get shitfaced instead of try to reach my goals. Since then i got fitter than ever and had my first boxing match ever after 7 years of training but not committing enough to get fit enough. LSD if used in the right circumstances will reveal your demons and help you understand them.

i dont know, brah. what about jobs you once considered doing? helicopter pilot, carpentry, zoo-keeper, psychologist, musician, bountyhunter, whatever
you are the only one holding you back

Literally laughed and smiled at that old comic and good words
Thanks brah
I'll keep pumping these weights and get through this.

Peas of allah

Not OP but I've actually done all of these

I learned English, Chinese, Khmer, Spanish, a little bit of French, C++, Java, how to garden, how to knit, play the guitar, play the piano

I've been across the US of A and Europe

My hometown is in Southern California so that should be self-explanatory on drugs

I've made more friends then I ever had as a kid

I still feel really lonely.

u need a gf bro

You need to reconnect with your hunter gatherer primal instincts.

Not baiting; modern man is a total pussy and has deneid his primal urges. Get boxing or doing mma.

write a book, aquire bitches

You're thinking about your future now, which is a good thing. I'm 34; I didnt start thinking about what I should be doing until last year. Just be happy you're not an old POS.

The hardest shit is finding out what really makes your motor run. I don't think this shit feeling ever goes away; you just keep kicking the shit out of it until it retreats for a while.

Get friends, and other things will follow. Board-game nights at bars are a fast way to meet people. If you look fit, you'll get paired with like minded people.

OP this is what you need to hear. Just like gains, you'll never achieve what you're looking for unless you work for it. Socializing is called social skills for a reason. It's obtainable. Get a shitty job in the public sector and learn how to evolve a conversation from a simple "good morning" with a smile, to asking about their day, and just general small talk. It feels really good to make someone say something like "wow, out of every day I've come here I've never met someone so friendly. Thank you and good morning to you too". When you evolve, you can start getting along with co workers and turn them into life long relationships possibly. You'll make it bro

Start meditating, after 3 years I can tell you that, that shit makes serious life/spiritual gains.