Cindicator = Next Moon Mission

Token will be unlocked on October 12 at 17:46:40 UTC. Consider this your heads up biz.

- Actual working product (Download the App!)
- Excellent team roster and advisers including Evan Cheng of recently ChainLink fame.
-Conservative Market Cap

-Required a fucking essay to be allowed into the ICO.

They received 33,449 applications and only let in 4057 People. Do not miss this once it hits Ether(Aids) Delta.

A member of Binance was also in their Telegram a few days ago...

is expecting 5x too conservative OP?

Easy moon mission on this one!! I'll buy as soon as it hits ED

I didn't get the chance to partecipate so this will be my only option

Nop, Cindicator is gonna be a piece of shit. Just like Enigma, same concept, both fucked their ICO up.

CINDICATOR? Really? This shitcoin?

Metaverse has all these features along with NEO, BAT, OMG, LINK, and CIVIC.

oh nooo chainlinkkk
Ma Chainnnzzzz
Wan Chainnzzzz
chainnzzzzzz

Sounds like someone didn't get into either ICO. Enigma is more well known and has a much higher Cap, hence I don't feel the need to aware biz about it.

Retarded bot, or if you're not I feel sorry for you.

Also,
Thought I would mention, The App is LIVE right now and they are running monthly competitions. I believe they award the Top 20, but I'm not certain.

In any case each monthly prize pool right now is $2000 + 0.6BTC (For top 10) split up. So that's a small incentive to try it out.

Well, It's always better to be on the side of caution rather than unrestrained optimism but having said that I personally believe a 3-5x is a good initial target.

Also, there is this..(Picture)

Cindicator is a cute idea, but supercomputers in every chinese sweatshop are going to render it WORTHLESS.

as a russian who knows cindicator

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

it's an unbelievably retarded piece of shit that somehow sold its ICO in full.

to quote one of the hipster founders of cindicator "I was inspired to create cindicato by psychohistory of Asimov's novels"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe someone had a concern/question of a similar nature in the Telegram although I don't quite recall what they answered him. If you're interested in the project you can always drop by their Telegram and interact with them.

Ethereum was created because they changed Vitalik's favorite World of Warcraft character. What the fuck is your point?

This "shitty" ICO had an acceptance rate of 12%.

WHY AINT NO ONE LISTENIN TO ME CHIAAANNZZZZ

MA CHAINZZZZZZ

MO CHAINZZZZZZZZZZZ

What about your Chainzz again?

Guys, do you even know what Cindicator is before talking?

Are You salty because You didn't get the chance to contribute?
You can still buy on ED early

>at 17:46:40 UTC
Why the funky time?

>Ethereum was created because they changed Vitalik's favorite World of Warcraft character.
quick rundown

They'll be crying tomorrow, when Cindicator goes x5. FOMO incoming. Don't worry guys, this is set in stone.

Cindicator doesn't need blockchain nor has the token any utility.
Get rid of these bags fast would be my advice.

Never mind I found it
>I was born in 1994 in Russia and moved to Canada in 2000, where I went to school. I happily played World of Warcraft during 2007-2010, but one day Blizzard removed the damage component from my beloved warlock's Siphon Life spell. I cried myself to sleep, and on that day I realized what horrors centralized services can bring. I soon decided to quit.
>In 2011, searching for a new purpose in life, I discovered Bitcoin.
this is hilarious lmao

A noob who hasn't done his own research. Just what we need. If you don't know what Cindicator is and/or does, look it up fool!

I did, decided not to participate in T2 Still good luck. Might flip, but this market doesn't look great for this and was better icos are going in right now.

Your loss.

lol fagverse? faggot? this faggot?

Reddit spacing features with NGR, FGT, KYS, and AIDS

stay fagverse fags