An average physique like this gets over 700 likes on kikebook

>an average physique like this gets over 700 likes on kikebook

Why do women have it on easy mode brehs

Other urls found in this thread:

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
instagram.com/p/BFVHJ2eMAmZ/?taken-by=kassidycook13&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Full of normies and betas not surprised

>average

its the top end of average m8

The average physique is obese these days

nice thin privilege once again

sick of these mutants with their unnatural bodies

She clearly puts effort into her appearance, idk what you're upset about.

>he compares himself to women
>he admires people for getting attention
gee i wonder what your problem as a man really is

It's above average for sure tho senpai

>Don't eat like a pig 1xf
>Above average

Yeah ok

This is the definition of average. Not OP's pic

Maybe in Burgerland
Not in Europe

I'm italian, I can confirm that that's the average physique here.

>that that's the average physique here.
Which one? The OP or

german, can confirm that this is the average. op´s pic is obviously really good looking in terms of genetics and not hippo eating mode

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx
>More than two-thirds (68.8 percent) of adults are considered to be overweight or obese.

That ain't average in the US family.

Yeah, I meant to say that this is the average .
You don't see many girls like the one OP

*posted

>what's required for this body
>nothing. just don't eat much

>>what's required for this body
>>nothing. just don't eat much

you forgot the above average genetics

For a lot of women not eating like a hippo is the most difficult thing they could do. The girl in the op is very much above average body wise but when it comes to her face that is where she is average.

Why are the US people such hungry pigs

That's OPs exact point: Grills basically don't have to do anything but not eat fucking landwhale-mode to get mired for their bodies, even though they're average.

That' body probably puts her in the 80th percentile.

>flat, shapely stomach
>nice round ass
>nice tatas despite being thin
>ideal body fat
>good proportions (doesn't look like a midget or too lanky)
>obviously works out a bit

Dont eat like hippo only works til 22ish. After that its downhill. Basically freefall if they dont do anything

So do guys tbqhwy, most skinny guys with pecs that pop out will be considered attractive

Wow, attractive women have an easier time of it than most men. Who knew? I guess we all had better to kill ourselves because there is literally no point in living.

Shes also got great skin, a nice tan, cute face, nice hair etc. Being salty at people who look better than you isn't going to improve your life my man
Besides
>facebook
Who cares?

>tbqhwy

what

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

to be quite honest with you

To be quite honest with you.
What's there to understand?

I dont speak nigger user

More like 20ish. Just recently seen my first crush again after about 1,5 years. Last time I saw her she was literally perfect 10/10 for me. Really fit, insane ass and boobs and a face you want to teabag all day.
She's still really hot now bc them genetics and facial aesthetics, but everything got kinda qiggly and buff. No completely flat slim stomach, legs turned into fucking tree stumps, arms grew a couple inches. Disgusting, really. Such a shame, was literally the hottest girl I've seen irl so far.

Do you speak google?

Its basic cognitive reasoning at this point. You're probably the only person who didn't get it lol

There are abbreviations for people and niggers

Finland reporting
is definitely more the average than OP's pic

>being this autsim

>autsim
autistic*

>unironically being autismo

If you think that is anything close to being autistic behavior I suggest you go outside and meet some genuine autists.

high fructose corn syrup is a hell of a drug

>Doesn't know what an abbreviation
>Asks like a retard instead of literally googling "tbqhwy"
>Gets called an idiot
>REEE STUPID NIGGERS
>Continues to be autistic about the definition of autism

>see random gibberish
>point out said random gibberish
>nigger explains niggerspeak
>tell nigger its not a normal abbreviation
>niggers get mad because he does not know what an abbreviation is
>HOLL UP NIGGA
>SMACKS LIPS
>"U AUTISTM"

Why is this making me laugh so much?
Am I retarded?

Are you comparing your physique to girls? You should be comparing your physique to what guys girls like that can get. Heck, even an obese girl can get a fit guy these days.

if you were a male model with a dyel body you would get more likes

not about the body, autist

Fucking kek

What would you consider "normal" abbreviations.

I would add that while there are some types of typed abbreviations that I may associate with niggers, "tbqhwy" is not one of them. It's more of a meme from Veeky Forums, which would make sense since we're, you know, on Veeky Forums.

you sound salty

>an average girl with her cleavage and cameltoe showing like this gets over 700 likes on kikebook
ftfy faggot. bunch of thirsty betas like you only like that shit
Nobody likes your shitty pics because nobody wants to fuck you.

You have to be funny,rich,good looking to be popular on social. if you have all 3 you're a god. step your game up

That's not average. That's hot sexy bitch.

Underrated toast.

you wanna be a woman, bruh?

It's just part of life dude.
Nature isn't fair.
There is no such thing as equality.

Don't worry, no one's going to care about her opinion in the next 10 years. Men will be on to the next batch of fresh 19 year olds by then.

bro, woman live in a golden ages between the ages of 16-25. After that it's all downhill for them

Just ride through the shitty wave and enjoy life. We got our whole lives to be attractive and handsome, and in the meantime we can do meaningful shit and have fufilling hobbies.

Women just get this brief time when they're young where guys drool over them. This roastie cunt is gonna be doing fuck all in 10 years time.

Exactly. Right there.
High five.

I don't even want to bang a girl like that and I'm a virgin. T-Thanks 2D for giving me high standards.

because only pathetic fuckboys like you care about likes on kikebook

>mfw retards don't know the difference between abbreviation and acronym

are you fucking retarded? 700 is nothing, just some nobody masturbators

get some style holy shit

It takes a lot of work to look like that. Proof is in the link... probably fitter than you

instagram.com/p/BFVHJ2eMAmZ/?taken-by=kassidycook13&hl=en

>average
If that's average, I'm even fatter than I originally thought. Thanks OP, for making me want to kill myself.

Girls get so much positive feedback for doing absolutely nothing, it's a sign how lazy they are that there aren't more people doing what this girl does.

For a male to get that much attention you literally have to be in the top 0.0001%. For the rest of the guys, our journey is in solitude and we have to reach the top by sheer willpower and commitment alone.

A girl can literally post a selfie at the gym in a sports bra and yoga pants and get ten thousands likes.

>One human compares his plight with another human.
Kek
Inb4 >human

plus, as you may or may not know, most guys including me are not at all into muscular chicks. This is the perfect level of Veeky Forumsness in a woman, for me anyway.

Most guys including you are beta numale faggots

>our journey is in solitude and we have to reach the top by sheer willpower and commitment alone.

holy fuck you sound pathetic

uncalled for, and you perfectly know t
hat people's tastes in anything (including women) differ highly.

Please do us a favor and kill yourself.

BECAUSE GUYS ARE LIKING HER SHIT DUMBASS
ITS MEN FAULT SHE GETS EASY ATTENTION
KYS

>Pecs that pop out
>just don't have to eat
Hwhat?

Being this autistic

cause unlike you women are actually valuable and purposeful by right of birth and not disposable like us.

The only people who're going out of their way to look for women with visible muscle definition like her or are highly athletic and are obviously on gear are lesbians and "beta numale faggots".

Men will simply see her level of muscularity as something we'll have to deal with if she's hot enough or has the personality/closeness going on.

Women are only valuable because of their wombs, and we will have artificial wombs soon.

Are you dellusional or just rationalizing because you will never pull a girl that hot? Cause she is top hotness scale and everyone is eyeing that on the beach

Children need a mother. Single-parent raised childs are always psychopaths

Single mother raised children are always psychopaths.
Single father raised children are always exceedingly healthy and normal.

but that's.... fuck, really makes you think

Every child needs a mother and a father, you transhumanist whatever faggots are the worst.

you mean single mother, right?

We look to our future of being wage slaves for the rest of our life who can't afford to actually go anywhere on the two weeks of vacation time we accrue each year and decide that maybe stuffing a few more burgers down our gullet to fill the hollow part of our soul is better than continuing growing old. YOLO (hopefully)

>above average body
I don't know where you live, but where I live that body type is average.

They just lucked out I guess

on the other hand a woman can never be as sick of a kunt as a man

Britain isn't in Europe anymore.

I've tried looking up info on this and have had no luck. Are there any studies on this or articles?

Correction, HOT women have life on easy mode. Good looking women can cruise through life with no effort, however I'd rather be an ugly guy than an ugly girl in terms of life difficulty.

We are and always have been the America of Europe.

You guys also have to remember what angle she's working with. She has her arm above her head to make her torso look longer and lift her chest, she's slanted a bit to show the thinnest part of her waist and she's also sticking out her hip to make it look fuller and bigger. Plus, the dim lighting helps highlight some of her features. I'm not denying she's attractive and above average by most standards, but a reason why a picture like this got as many likes as it did is because she knows what's she's doing when it comes to taking a flattering photo of herself.

you're a moron. It will always be in Europe. Secondly, it will take years to separate from the European Union.

This

Because in evolutionary terms, they are worth more than you.

Get in here!

>Europe = EU
How dense are you?

Even out of the hot girls only the 0.0001% that always stay slim and hot have an easy life. The other 99.9999% of them rapidly start fading in their 20s, where they did not have much of an opportunity to profit from their cheatmode. After that they have it about as hard as any fugly dude.

Also, just me again. All the guys saying girls don't have to do much to be considered beautiful obviously have no idea what it's like to be a girl. I'm not going to deny that attractive women have it easy, but attractive people in general have it easier than the rest of the population regardless of gender and if anything an attractive man won't be taken advantage of as much as an attractive women because attractive women are often seen as dimwitted or naive while a lot of attractive men are seen as intelligent or at least not someone you can walk all over. But, back to woman don't have to try that hard is a lie. Make up, hair, clothes, etc are not only expensive, but also very time consuming and can easily look as bad as it can look good. Additionally, a lot of woman don't have that ideal body type, so when you see a skinny girl and assume she doesn't work out just because she doesn't have visiable muscle mass I think is just an excuse some people give, guys and girls, to claim it's mainly genetics and therefore not achieved through hard work which is not always the case. I'm not denying genetics plays a role, it does with fat distribution, bone structure, muscle insertions, but to think it's only because she's not eating like an obese person is why she looks like that just shows the ignorance some of you have of the other gender. It also makes me wonder why some of you are so hateful towards women.

>"""""""AMERICAN""""""" education

lol, the Brits decided today to just fucking set sail on the open ocean and become a new continent.

Its genetics

Poland, yep that's average.

At least the chick in OP's pic is thin not stuffing your face full of donuts and chocolate is an acheviement for females now.

Well and males too, thinking of that - I'm a former fatty.