Your DNA is being encoded and revised for the offspring to be to start life stronger or weaker. You might not be great...

Your DNA is being encoded and revised for the offspring to be to start life stronger or weaker. You might not be great, but your child could be. Don't fuck this up.

so you don't understand what DNA is

t. Lamarck

>tfw I'm going to be proposing to my 4"10' qtpie gf in a few weeks

How fucked will my offspring be? I'm already a manlet at 5"9' but she makes me feel tall

>Your DNA is being encoded and revised
The fuck are you smoking

Unless you are shoving uranium rods up your ass you cant change your DNA by any normal lifestyle or activities.

why have kids just so i can be chained to some little bastard for at LEAST 18 years
the fuck will drain all my money as will its mother and siblings if there are any
at the same time i kind of want a bunch of kids just to see my beautiful seeds sprout
i want one child with a woman of each race to see who is truly the best. white black and east asian only no hispanic mutts
people need to stop breeding desu especially genetic failures like any kids you have are going to be doomed af and probably end up posting on Veeky Forums r9k

Just don't have kids desu

Why are you such a faggot? You'd be lucky if you could have one kid, but you sound like an udder sperg with your "beautiful seeds" :^) so good luck lad.

better get em started on gymnastics early on

We're going to have kids we've talked about it.

Hell yeah dude I could have a gold medalist good fucking idea

>How to ruin a life; the posts

i have no problem getting girls. i'm scared as shit to knock up one and have some parasite be leeching off me while i'm in my prime, luckily abortions exist

Further explain.

For every 1 child that becomes a star a 1000 childhoods and in the worst cases lives are ruin by overly aggressive parents forcing them to be the very best but failing for one reason or another.

There are already plenty of shitty parents in the world, dont add to it.

>Implying I'd push my kid to the point of breaking them

If I had a kid, and as long as they were doing well in school, not becoming a fat slob or getting into hard drugs or shit like that, or being a disrespectful little shit, that's all I'd ask from them. I'd be a good parent.

Says the guy who went to a rent a college for a masters degree

You're a fucking joke. Go kiss some white ass so they can give you a paycheck. He's mad I was born into this shit. Can't wait for the Russians to kick your shit in and your shitty family

I work with shit parents every day, it's my job. Part of it makes me never want to have kids, but seeing these poor, small, weak, sub 70 IQ having leeches have 7-15 kids makes me feel as though I should have a lot.

Scientific American did a piece on a paper corroborating other studies where environment changes the genetic material passed on to the next generation. It's not like if you The Press™ 1pl8 now your kid will be The Pressing™© 1pl8 his first day at the gym but environment does change DNA to an extent.

epigenetics son
>muh methylation and adenylation

I saw a thread arguing about this on pol. Youre not that stupid huemonkey faggy engineer that keeps promoting this bullshit, right? Youre fucking wrong. And that argie pushed your shit in.

It has SLIGHT variations. SLIGHT. With generations of hard work DNA can adapt, and it mostly adapts to things like climate, amount of food available, if the length of the day were to suddenly change then DNA would slowly adapt to that over generations. Lifting a couple light weights does NOT change your DNA.
This is exactly what I don't understand about this board. So often when fat fucks come to this board claiming "oh I can't lose weight because of my genetics" they're ridiculed. Rightfully so, your genetics have very little to do with your adult physical make up. So why does half this board believe the whole 'genetics' thing is bullshit, and the other half of this board spouts off stupid bullshit like oh well if I lift weights then I'll make my kids genetically stronger and superior. Stupid fucks. If you really want to change the genetic make up of your child lifting weights isn't the way to do it, genetic engineering is, and thank God were getting close enough to genetic engineering that hopefully one day people like OP will be discarded or at least reprogrammed to not be as fucking retarded.