Here's what 4 years lifting gets you if you're like me and bulk till your 85kg with a 41 inch waist as a Manlet

Here's what 4 years lifting gets you if you're like me and bulk till your 85kg with a 41 inch waist as a Manlet

Honestly, is there any saving me? Nothing I do works when it comes to bulking or routines, been eating 200g protein a day on PPLxPPL for the last 18 months and I still look like a fat couch potato.

I'm 5'7, is 85kg really too fat for my height? What should I aim for? Like 70kg??

85kg at 170cm. Are you fucking stupid or just baiting. You should drop at least 10kg. Probably even more.

Just cut dude.

>I'm 5'7, is 85kg really too fat for my height? What should I aim for? Like 70kg??
you can tell you look juicy under the fat, pretty much the highest you can hope for lean is around height - 100
170 - 100 = 70 kg

Here's some MySpace lighting/angle

Guy above me 75kg I have a feeling I need to be like 65-70kg max.

I guess i have about 15-20kg to lose, fuck my life.

I don't think you get the point of bulking, you need to cut later.

Candito is on the 75-80kg range and he's pretty lean at 5'7"
granted most of his weight comes from legs

Well that's a million fucking times better than being a fatass or a skelly.

Just cut some fat and you'll be fine. Jesus.

And get a tan too you pasty fuck.

Christ, what is your waist size? 36? 38?

41 inches. At only 5'7.

I remember measuring before I started lifting when I was like 68kg and it was 31 or something.

Cut and shift the focus from squats and diddlies to upper body.

>4 years
clearly you are determined
try a slow cut 200 cal for 3 months

cut, also more lats and shoulders

im dyel tho

>Lifts for 4 years
> Thinks he is gonna have a six pack with just lifting
> hasn't cut once in 4 years...
>please be b8
Are you seriously that retarded??
I couldn't imagine saying me that to a 4-year lifter but... READ THE FUCKING STICKY

My bench and ohp are advanced and my squat and dead are intermediate.

I'm also autistic in that anyone else who looks like me would have 100000% quit lifting long ago.

Hopefully when I cut down to 65-70kg I don't look like shit. I'll update with these pics as the before. I wonder how long it's gona take to cut 15-20kg.

What are your lifts like, OP?

I can't believe nobody's asked this yet.

>nothing works when it comes to bulking

Your bulking worked m8, you just never stopped.

Literally all you need to do is lose weight.

>cut 15-20kg.

That's probably too much. See where you are after 5kgs. Then another 5kgs. Then you might be good.

Keto & run for a month or two

You're fat and you have no delts and traps, that's your issue. Having big arms is good, but as you can see, it's not enough to make you look big.

You need to improve your lats, arms and shoulderd asap. Include chin ups, lateral raises and curls in your routine, and cut because 85kg at your height is fat as fuck.

The average compounds are overall great but you really need to do chin ups if you dont want to look like shit, these will boost your arms and give you that sweet v taper look. And hell, its a compound lift too.

lmaaoooo you need to cut like 20kg

Not the guy you responded to but OP's waist is 41 fucking inches. And he's not just naturally wide; he said he used to have a 31 inch waist. It's literally all gut.

I mean i agree slow is the way to go but i am guessing he needs to drop quite a big of weight.

You're still overestimating it grossly.

Cut to 10%, you'll look good.

My post is going to be controversial as fuck, but you need to skip squats for now. Replace them for deadlifts (your traps need some work), include chin ups at least twice a week (your lats and arms need to grow), do some curls and lateral raises (your delts need help).

Honestly, if you're not competing or practicing any sport/martial arts, squats are pointless. They'll just drain your energy and stop you from doing more helpful exercises. Compounds still need to be the basis of your routine tho.

your opinion is retarded and you're retarded

Ok. He can cut until he looks good. Why the fuck does it matter how much anyone estimates it in this thread? He has a fucking mirror. It's not likr he's going to cut 20kg without ever looking at himself and then realize he cut too much.

Came here to post this

Because he really needs to impress internet warriors and boost his quads anymore, right? Imagine if he had spent all this time doing chin ups instead.

Damn. No offence OP, but this is proof that genetics = life.

OP, as brutal as this is, it's not your routine that's the problem, it's genetics. If you want to continue lifting, just forget about all the Veeky Forums tier powerlifting bullshit/worthless pedantic nutritional advice, JUST GET ON ROIDS AS SOON AS YOU FUCKING CAN.

It's not "cheating", it's just ACTUALLY GETTING THE RESULTS YOU WANT.

Don't put 20kgs in his head. That's way too much. People are generally pretty shit at estimating the kind of volume that adipose tissue has.

A 4 year bulk and your only that fat? Why is everybody acting like it's so bad. Go on half year cut and see where that takes you. Garentee you'll likely look good op. Just get 1g of protein per lb and keep your fats real high. That is all

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Guys...you all telling me to do chin-ups.....I literally do 200+ chin-ups a week. I do 10x10+ BW chin-ups twice a week.

The advice about dropping squats and focus on deadlifts is solid, in actually going to do that, you're right about the trap development. Deadlifts should work my legs enough plus considering they're already too big for my liking, the added upper body work from deadlifts for traps also will help I agree, cheers brehs.

You look so soft. No matter what you're eating or what routine you're doing, the question is are you lifting heavy enough?

If you just go and put in the time at the gym but aren't really pushing yourself, well...

Holy shit you are retarded. I never said 20, but even if i did, he has a fucking mirror. What about that dont you understand? Do you really think he will continue cutting even if he looks good after losing 10?

Your a fucking idiot. Op could have genetics you retard he's just too fat to see his muscles. You're the type of person who is gonna hop on roids after a year of lifting cause he has shitty nutriiton and training ethic, then blame it on his genes and get gyno and all sorts of other side effects. Kys immediately

I'm 5'7 at about 74kg atm, bulking to around 77-80kg. I'm guessing my BF is roughly 14% atm? I used to be crazy lean at 65kg though.

Honestly man, you don't look that bad. I'm a bit of a strengthfag so I'm fairly biased I suppose. You look strong, which isn't bad.
Cutting down to 70 or 65kg is A LOT of weight.
Why are you cutting?

>Aesthetics
Just slowly cut until you find a BF level that you like. Don't cut to fast as you'll lose muscle mass and your bulk will have been pointless.

>Strength/Competing
Cut slowly for a weightclass where you can still keep a decent amount of muscle mass while removing some of the excess fat. Don't cut to much or to fast as you will lose muscle mass.

>hurrdurr I need to be X weight
No?

Tbqh I see all that THICC under there and it's looking pretty good

Do some cardio mate

If you already do that much chin ups, reduce a little volume and make them weighted instead. But honestly, I could help you way more if you posted your exact routine.

>Mixing metric and imperial units

To be fair though he can probably cut pretty quickly at first as long as he's getting 1.5-2 grams of protein per kg. Once he's down to 12-15% bf he may have to slow down a lot

:/ fuck dude :(

You gotta lift weights bro thats where you went wrong.

I do that all the time.

>not knowing both thoroughly so that you can understand everyone

Stay pleb

(you)

are the only people here who are not fucking retarded.
>skip squats
why?
>focus on deadlifts instead
fucking what?
>do chin ups
He clearly is doing chin ups
>focus more on delts and traps
fair enough

Yeah, I do. Because that seems exactly like something he'd do, considering what he's told us.

Here's 5'7 160lbs/72kg after 3 years of lifting. I don't have as much muscle as you, so you'll look even better.

You look like you've built a really nice base, time to cut and see the gains. You've already done the hard part (building muscle) time to cut the fat. The more muscle you have, the faster you'll cut. Also youre short, you've got everything going for you.

I want to do it because I don't seem to be going anywhere right now and my goals have changed. I recently hit 2pl8 push press and 5pl8 deadlift and I realised I hate how I look and that none of it was worth it.

It's more so about going back to having a 30" waist again like I did for the majority of my adult life. This 40+ inch waist shit has to go.

I'm scared to do weighted chins because I'm scared the Chain belt will snap a tear my cock off. Hence why ice stuck do doing just high volume body weight chin-ups
You won't Beleive be but I do cardio everyday, I think my body has adapted to it, I'm considering dropping cardio and just focusing on diet alone to lose all the fat, and bringing back cardio later on when I'm leaner for more intensive cardio, with shorter duration.

75 at 12-15%. 70ish to be shredded.

>SS claims another victim.

Op here, desu if I look like you at 72kg if be fucking ecstatic. Mirin hard.m, no homo.

Jump on a trampoline under the blazing summer sun for an hour every day.

>That's 85kg
>Fucking 5'7
You were lost from the outset

I've never done SS or go mad.

Right. So you want to lose weight and get back to having a slimmer waist. That's a fair goal.

Just look into fixing your kcal intake. If you don't know where to look for dieting I'd go to Mike Israetel and Juggernaut JTSStrength/renaissance periodization.

I get you want to lose weight and I agree with you that you should. But don't rush it man. You've been training for 4 years and reached a pretty impressive amount of muscle mass. Don't let that shit go to waste by rushing a cut and listening to all these fucking retarded 45kg 10%BF idiots commenting on how "fat" you are.

Doesn't look strong weak shoulders, gut + bitch tits and manlet. He'll look like a fatass in day to day life.

Start cutting dumbass. Your body doesn't even look bad.
Cut to ~13% body fat, find your muscles. Then bulk SLOWLY.

Look, i'm the guy telling you to drop squats and do chins/deadlifts. After your feedback, i think all you really need is to cut, but do it slow (lose 5kg, then decide if you should lose more) and smart (keep lifting and consume lots of protein).

And develop your traps/shoulders somehow. Maybe its genetics since you're telling me you already ohp and chin up (those are 80% responsable for my delts and lats), but add lateral raises , dumbbell and barbell rows.

I honestly told you to drop squats because those will just make your legs and hips even bigger, making your physique even wonkier. But if you cut you can keep doing those.

To sum it up, cut and include more lats/delt/traps exercises in your workout.

I have a feeling my 40**++ inch waist at my short ass height is making my upper body seem a lot smaller than it actually is.

I hit 100kg push press for a single the other day, i really don't get why they're appear small. I also do high volume vertical pressing and lateral raises. After my heavy sets of push press I drop weight down to 60kg and do sets of 12-15 OHP supersetted with lateral raises.

ITT: dumbasses don't know how angles work

OP's traps are fine

were you really need to be naked?

how did you bulk op? macros and total calories pls? 200 pro and whats the rest? on lifting and off days. also how many days a week u lifted and? for how many minutes per day? did u do cardio?

You're gonna look good after a cut m8

Stop feeling sorry for yourself

Yeah man, for all I know maybe this was just a shit picture with poor angle and bad lightning. Your upper body (except pecs, mirin them hard) doesn't look that impressive but it could all just be too much fat, or a bad photo.

Just go on a cut but dont drop 20kg, thats insane. Take it slow, see how your body changes. And maybe instead of chin ups you could do pull ups instead.

Good luck dude, i think a cut will solve 90% of your issues. Add in bigger traps and lats and your physique will be great (no homo).

Thanks, don't listen to people telling you to stop squatting or doing stupid shit like that.

Diet makes the difference, specifically eating a little less. I just finished a 2 month cut from 170lbs to 160lbs.

Also I don't recommend taking advice from people who don't post a pic, just saying :)

Eh I guess here's another one. I look so different depending on angle or lighting its retarded.

I'll Beleive it when it happens, I'm pissed off at myself for doing this to my body(body fat wise) I just want go back to being a reasonable weight.

Yeah this pic confirms it, cut and work on your lats/traps and your looks will improve drastically.

You are fucking delusional, stop feeling sorry for yourself as the other user said.

Your arms are massive, traps are fine and your delts look good too, they just don't "pop". Yes you have a lot of fat on your gut.
That's fucking it though.

You won't attract the guys wanting to masturbate to twinks here though.

Cut until you're happy.

stats? and 75kg sounds about right

Mirin hard breh.

>tfw 160 seems so far away

70kg is 154, I wonder if I'll look good then.

I'm scared as fuck.

>with a 41 inch waist
wtf? I'm a 6'2 95kg fatass and I have a 38 inch waistline. you sure you're measuring right?

Gonna guess your stats

Bench: 365
Squat: 545
DL: 615
OHP: 195

Start cutting,

basically: eat the same amount of protein, eat less carbs and eat better carbs, do more cardio and drink a lot of water

also don't cut your carb intake abruptly of you will suffer hunger and are more likely to break your diet

first step is to remove sugars from your diet, as they digest really quickly, no desserts, no sugary drinks (no coke, also no fruit juice, even if it's 100% natural, it's still sugar), you can add small amount of sugar to coffee/tea or eat stuff like a small slice of cake, and don't eat them often

that being said, you can eat sugar post-workout to recover your muscles, but don't overdo it, mix simple sugars with complex carbs and protein for post workout

cutting sugar in the first week is hard as it is chemically addictive, but in the second week you get through it

start eating complex carbs, change white bread for whole wheat bread, if you eat white rice, combine with with lentils, have oatmeal instead of pancakes for breakfast

also start eating vegetables, you don't have to eat all of them, just try different ones until you find one that is somewhat enjoyable, it will fill you up with little calories, also try blending plenty of them to create a low calorie soup that keeps you filled for longer

if whey protein is a large part of your diet (80g of protein or more per day) try replacing some of it with meat as it will keep you full for much longer, save your whey for breakfast and post workout where fast absorbing protein is most needed

and finally start doing cardio, try to do at least 30-40 minutes as it's the optimal for calorie burn, as it burns calories during the exercise, and speeds up your system to burn more throughout the day, for which you need to do at least 30 min to active this state

if you make these changes in your diet and add a little cardio, after 2-3 weeks you won't be feeling hungry as you will eat less food but you will still feel full like before

Gonna look great after a cute mate.

Fuck bro don't let the lighting and the fat get you down. You have more muscle than by a shitload.

Start cutting, you will look better every single day!

No

B 270
S 365
D 484.5
PP 220

You're a big guy

Your pecs and arms are big breh

I promise you will look good after a cut m8, try out keto for quick results and report back to us when you've cut down your bodyfat percentage.

Just remember building a good physique is done in the long run. Cut the fat, then slowly bulk afterwards and you're good.

I want a cute mate too

freudian slip

Joocy as fuck breh. Just cut

Cut, and do some running

>ctr+f "cut"
>52 results

I mean yeah, look at him. Hes got a great base. Considering you can even see his muscle under all that fat is outstanding. Pecs will be really nice when he cuts.

I always say that big muscles is what makes women feminine but transsexual retards always run crying to their mods to shut me up.

The only thing OP lacks for a perfect body is a big pair of pendulous tits. Get gyno and keep focussing on squats for that Brazilian assÈ›!

his delts will pop out more if he cuts

>5'7"
jesus

You never lifted with that upper body. Did you even OHP 1 pl8?

>Fat, short, bald

You're a fucking LOSER.

Nigga you big. Just cut that fat.

cmon youve never been to the gym

the bulking meme claims another victim I see.

you look pretty big in terms of muscle mass, only thing that takes away from your physique is unfortunate fat storage