Has a video game ever made you get Veeky Forums?

Has a video game ever made you get Veeky Forums?

Pic very much related, I went from a sedentary lifestyle to being in pretty damn good shape.

Dude same, I'm from /v/, started playing Pokemon go and now im close to being ripped as fuck. So now I hang around Veeky Forums and give other people diet and exercise advice.

Do people still play it ?

i weep for the future of Veeky Forums

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Lost 40 lbs. Just by playing Dance Dance Revolution when I was in high school.

Actually just started playing again.

Whenever I see people playing Pokemon Go, it's always a group of pasty nerds. This makes me not want to play it

And sadly you're probably giving better advice than most other people here.

how can you be this autistic

I work retail and walk around like 35 hours a week. All walking does is make you skinny fat. Why you lying op

lol speak for yourself... I guess because I had a bit of extra mass I had cultivated a .lot of muscle mass even tho I didn't lift weights. So when the fat came off I started looking pretty f*cking strong

I used to weigh 350 pounds, dropped to 150 just playing Dance Dance Revolution. Then gained 30 pounds of muscle at the gym since DDR doesn't really help with that. Though, plus side of stomping around at 350 pounds for hours: freakishly massive calves

True story bruh. I hoped on creatine and started playing Pokemon. Now 3 months I already achieved half zyzz mode.

>literal worse board on Veeky Forums
>good advice on anything
Ha

God you fat people have it so easy

>now im close to being ripped as fuck
>I went from a sedentary lifestyle to being in pretty damn good shape.
>in one month

>f*cking
Are you 12? Does your mom knows you browse Veeky Forums?

You got trolled on dyel summerbitch. Take your loss like a man and lurk more. Go on now get.

Two questions:

1) With this current lifestyle, what sort of body would this man have in 20 years?

2) If I told this man that I would find him a lot hotter if he worked out, would he work out and get a better body?

Can you not detect bait or satire

seems like a nice lad. hope he gets laid

Please stop

Where the hell do you find voltorbs?

gr8b8m8noh8

Still don't know why people think that something so basic as walking = exercise, also stopped playing, I have every pokemon asides legends, poreduck, bisonsteak and memeclown if it had anything as battles of the originals it would be way better only good thing is it reminded me of when I had 8 years

I sometimes wish I had never gotten fit. It has made me so shallow. Before I started lifting, this would have gotten me wet.

On the other hand, I really like the health benefits of actually being able to lift and eat protein, etc. Being a cardiobunny and being skinnyfat isn't that fun for your body.

I had massive calves and ottor-mode back in high school from Dancestors Dance Revolution. Since there isn't much to do in the deep south it was real big where I lived. You could go and gather a crowd at the mall just being mildly decent at it. I was probably the 5th or so best in my city.

Yeah been playing pokemon go for a week. I looked like boogie a week ago and now knts are saying I look like Zyzz

its like you arent even trying to bait

Don't worry user you'll find the right lad for you :)

>mfw ran 10k on a non cardio day looking for Dratini

STOP STEALING MY GAINS YOU SLANT EYED FUCKERS

Anywhere. I found one in a very small park and sighted on while around some high rise buildings

1)looks average,asians dudes dont get fat when they get old usually

2)are you gay user?

>pretty damn good shape.
>game has existed for like a month
wow is pokemon go natty?!?

no, I'm a grill ....

>relying on external stimuli to get in shape
never going to make it

External stimuli like, I don't know, fucking weights and equipment?

yeah, faggot

>not making gains through meditation alone
NEVER
GOING
TO
MAKE
IT

No, he means relying on external motivation. Like getting points on Fitocracy or catching Pokemon. Internal motivation is lifting for health or self-improvement or a good looking body, etc